Is this a good investment or did I get shillerino'd? I like the idea

Is this a good investment or did I get shillerino'd? I like the idea

Other urls found in this thread:

metamask.io/
support.metamask.io/kb/article/4-managing-tokens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was thinking the same and was about to buy it. But it's just on fucking ED, right? Not wanting to bother with that shit

Yeah the teams actively working on it. Get on the telegram they post updates there

Congrats, you're never gonna make it
Try using meta mask, it helps

it's good.

I bought this earlier this morning and it was my first time using ED and Metamask. Just increase gwei to 21 instead of the recommended 4.

Been along time since 4 was "recommended", its just metamask default, but not recommended in any way.

Breddy gud desu, one of the few coins on here that isn't a victim of P&D groups.

Thats because P&D groups stay the fuck away from ED.

What kind of gains are we expecting from this bad boy?

Today we learned you just need 200$ in tokens to hold a node. That's right, 200$ in tokens!! This shit is gonna be massive

You will be rewarded for messing with ED. It's worth the struggle, trust me.

Shillgroup literally had this one mentioned as their main target but okay.
Not saying shillgroup is pnd but biztards assume it is.

If you know about this buy it on ED before it hits exchanges. Also XCPO is a hood buy too

your never gonna make it bro

>bought PRL as my first crypto
as a cryptonewfaggot I feel proud for buying on ED

Already in this
what else is good buy on ED?

okok, you convinced me, ill move my lazy ass, especially since i already got metamask.

i just heard so many bad things about ED, coins getting lost, ED getting hacken and whatthefucknot, but i guess i have to through that in order to finally get my lambo

PnD: yes. Everything else: no. The assumption that you want to pay your slave "fair" is just utter collectivist nonsense. When you only get jobs on that "network" that pay below minimum wage, the whole thing becomes a joke.

if you use metamask, ED will never have access to your private key

my friend, use etherdelta, BUT always do a test buy/sell first. I wrote a biz guide for newbies if you want it

me want

i'd love to check this out user

i wouldn't say no to that, thanks

Step 1: Acquire ETH
ETH, or Ethereum, is the coin that is the trading pair on EtherDelta. Think of the trading pair like
the one currency all the others are compared to, usually ETH or BTC. Like prices in a store are
all in USD, it wouldn’t make sense to have how many cans of baked beans are worth how many
toothbrushes so it’s all run through one standard currency, in this case ETH. There’s plenty of
guides out there for getting ETH, so we’ll trust you to do that yourself. The important thing is you
have to have your crypto in ETH for this process to work, you can’t use BTC or any other crypto.
If you need a ETH wallet and are preparing to buy the ETH, skip to step 2 to set up the
wallet; you can just send the ETH straight there.
Step 2: Get MetaMask
metamask.io/
MetaMask is a Chrome extension, it serves as a wallet for you. Once it’s installed and you go
through the short, relatively painless setup, you’ll be ready to store your ETH.
Step 3: Send your ETH to MetaMask
This part is quite self explanatory. Simply get your MetaMask wallet’s address by clicking the
three dots, then clicking “copy Address to clipboard”. Go to where your ETH is, and transfer it to
your wallet by pasting that address in where it says address. It may take a bit, don’t worry, that’s
normal.

Step 4: Deposit ETH to EtherDelta
At this point when you open up EtherDelta, it should automatically sync your MetaMask. (The
green rectangle in the top right corner should say “MetaMask” and show your MetaMask ETH
balance. If this doesn’t happen, try clicking on that box and choosing “MetaMask” manually)
Before you deposit ETH, set your preferred Gas price by pressing the arrow next to “MetaMask”
in the upper right corner and selecting “Gas price”. The higher the Gas price the faster the
transactions will happen. You can find recommended prices on Ether Gas Station
(recommended safe low), but if you go higher it’ll be done faster. And remember to leave
some ETH in your MetaMask to pay for the withdrawal. Transaction fees have to be paid
from your MetaMask wallet, not your EtherDelta wallet, so leave enough in there to cover a few
transactions and the withdrawal (I normally leave $15 in my wallet).
Now you can deposit the amount you want by pressing the “Deposit” in the BALANCE section.
After this MetaMask will ask for the approval of the transaction, by pressing submit you accept.

Step 5: Buying UFR
How to place an order
1. If you don't want to trade immediately or don't like the prices you see in the order book,
you can place your own order.
2. An order doesn't involve a transaction. It involves signing a message. This means there
is no gas fee for placing an order.
3. On the order form, select the Buy tab or the Sell tab depending on whether you want to
buy or sell the token.
4. Let's assume you want to buy UFR.
5. The first box is the amount of UFR you want to buy.
6. The second box is the UFR/ETH price.
7. The third box is the amount of ETH you will spend. This box will populate automatically
so you can confirm that the price you entered makes sense.
8. The fourth box is the number of Ethereum blocks until your order automatically expires.
The default, 10,000, is about two days. If you want your order to last forever, enter
1000000000, which corresponds to about 400 years.
9. After you submit the order, you should see two small green bubbles pop up in the lower
right. The first one will say "You sent an order." The second one will say "Your order was
received."
10. After your order was received, it can take about a minute for the order to appear in the
order book.
11. Your order will be highlighted in blue so you can easily spot it.
12. The order book only displays the top 100 buy and sell orders. If your order is not in the
top 100, it will not be displayed, but it will appear if enough orders trade.
13. EtherDelta does not do order matching. For example, if someone is offering PLU for sale
at a price of 0.03, and you place an order to buy for a price of 0.04, a trade will not
automatically happen. The only way to make a trade happen is to click an order and
trade it.
14. Your balance will not change when you place an order. Your balance will only change
when your order trades.

15. EtherDelta checks to make sure each order is backed by an appropriate deposit, but it
does not check to make sure the sum of each user's orders is backed by a deposit. If,
when an order trades, it means other orders are no longer backed by an appropriate
deposit, then those orders will disappear from the order book until more funds are
added.
How to cancel an order
1. In the lower middle of the screen, under "My Transactions," click the Orders tab.
2. Find your order in the list of orders and press "Cancel."
3. This will trigger a transaction.
Step 6: Withdrawing UFR into MetaMask
Basically same as depositing, only now you go to the “Withdraw” section next to “Deposit”.
You withdrawal your selected amount of UFR, and MetaMask will ask to confirm this. Submit.
This will also cost you the Gas you have set.
Step 7: Adding UFR Token to your MetaMask
support.metamask.io/kb/article/4-managing-tokens
For an easy and quick guide on token managing. With pictures.
UFR’s address is 0xea097a2b1db00627b2fa17460ad260c016016977 (18 decimals)

This is good find OP, HODL onto it.

remembered i had this saved. lazily copied from a pdf, but whatever, maybe it helps

This will hit .40 in a couple days. I feel it in my bones

i dunno i think it's pretty good. i have 7k of them. i went in because it has a low market cap and they will be updating their whitepape, more exchanges, stuff like that soon