Motherfucking Koreans, HODL guys, the FUD has been cleared

Motherfucking Koreans, HODL guys, the FUD has been cleared.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trusting some random chinks twitter
Literal state of /biz

how is the market not reacting to this positive news

Hol up! so u be sayin' the zog media machine of fake news was lying AGAIN? WHOA didn't saw that coming

lol, file to fire the guy, the guy backs off. nice 1 gooks! thats how we outta be in the western world too, wish the ron paul spirit came back again..

prepare to moon mission of market

Because it's retarded. Ripple announces a trial with Western Union/Moneygram? 5 minute pump and dump followed by a decline. Tron's CEO vaguely hints at a partnership? Increases multiple times. Partnership is shown? Race to the bottom. Media puts out obvious FUD? A flash drop with 10+ hours of a steady decline. This is all manipulated and retarded.

why doesn't that piece of shit first prove that it's gambling before making public statements like that
of course he should be fired. blatant abuse of power. his ass and that of his family needs to be audited. if any of them bought any amount of crypto that fucker should be jailed for market manipulation

Worked for me with ven

He's a Reuters correspondent in South Korea.

Shit takes time to catch on, spread the news, helps the process.

give the normies time, not everyone is a no life neet like biz

They sure had the time to make btc plummet by 20% in 10 minutes last night.

Are the South Korean banks who's keeping XRP and BCH afloat?

>Be head of Ministry of JUSTice
>get Just'd
pottery

when will these faggot chink niggers learn

Crashes are always quicker than bull runs. That's stop losses going off. There's never as many fomo buys as panic sells

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Why won't anyone give me an answer about this?

I miss him so much

Yep friendly reminder that NOTHING has fundemendally changed, we have forgotten about the past few days in just 1 week.

Also there was even a petition against banning trading in Korea that quickly gathered 100k signs.

>ZOG

God I love comfy trs guys in my board

Sadly this man gets it

Didn’t take much time for my portfolio to sink 30%

>muh chinks
every time you deluded faggots. He works for reuters you spics

what does this mean? my shits gonna rise right?

whales having the time of their lives, retards being retards and stop-loss domino effect.
bullrun will resume in about two days.

fucking retard, you're gonna lose everything