Alright /biz I’ve given you some good info in the past such as tau, canya etc...

Alright /biz I’ve given you some good info in the past such as tau, canya etc. I come humbly asking for any promising icos that USA residents can participate in. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0
krios.io/ico/
etherchain.org/account/560833296ef7A7F41b30c1065225Fa9b33830c19
linear.com/products/smartmesh_ip
linkedin.com/in/lauren-young-275360107/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No ICO is illegal. They're just "not confirmed to be legal yet". Buy any if you can.

I try but I get to the kyc then they fuck me

Iungo

sophiatx
>but the ico's finished
yes, but it's still s good grab, research it and decide for yourself
thank me in a few months I'll screencap this myself

Thanks

will i get tokens instantly if i send ETH to the smart contract on the first page? or do i need an account?

There's a guide for etherdelta dumbed down to every step. Google it. It's a bit too much for me to write.

ADST
The clock is ticking.

Ignite rates
Get whitelisted
Ico on january 15 6pm gmt

blockarray was the best USA ICO but you just missed it

This ICO looks promising, neat website, team looks good - and it's backed by an established company
What does Veeky Forums think?

lh-crypto.io

MGXL is still ongoing
magnalis.network
>$0.30 per coin
>10,000,000 MGXL
>trading in June
>Binance has 2,500,000 in their wallet
>going to get one of the biggest initial Binance pumps in history

You’re welcome

Nigger

definitely worth throwing a few ETH at and playing the waiting game

why are you here all the time

This will hit $10 or more in June.
I’m getting a boner just thinking about it.

What in the everloving fuck are we going to do with our MGXL profits?

Can'y you just get ICO coins without doing the KYC verification?

Hookers and blow
Maybe some weed

buy a gf

kek

sometimes, but not if they require you to be an accredited investor and upload government documents proving it i.e. SingularityNET

axpire (axp)

NIGGA IMMA BUY MY MOMMA A HOUSE

going to be massive

I'm keeping my eye on Krios, GEMS, Sapien, and StreamShare

Let's say I just want to drop 5ETH on Ignite Ratings ICO, as an individual with such a small contribution amount, I can do that without verifying myself, right?

>no verification needed

I’m all in. This ICO is a godsend.

Lambo.
Whoever doesn’t throw at least 2 ETH into this monster clearly hates money and wants to wagecuck for the rest of their lives

the only correct answer

>$10
user...
It’s going much higher

Veeky Forums has been blessed

That website made my computer freeze up until I managed to move my mouse an inch to close it, the fuck?

this is the only project I’ve invested in for the last week. More Tokens, more potential profits. Solid project and solid roadmap. COSS and Bitpay support is going to blow this shit up though

Dude I know
I’m still investing but what a clunky fucking site

Magnalis is a scam just google it

I’ve seen slower ICO sites

Maybe we just can’t handle the power of Magnalis

Dude don’t google magnalis Ico first thing is a thread showing how people got scammed trying to help my biz bros

axpire
free 20x least

GET

HYPED

We know, pajeet
It’s been debunked.

Magnalis is going to be massive

>still thinking it’s a scam after 70 threads pointing out facts on why it’s legit

Fuckoff with your FUD “biz bro” bullshit

It's a scam
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0

All these cheap shills here, it's incredible.
Really kys.

Do a token search on etherscan and see that everyone receives their tokens

People are just autistic and invest with an exchange and call it a scam.

STEER CLEAR OF FUD

this user knows

Yep

Fuck off pajeet shills.
This garbage is not even listed on any ICO rating sites.

This is it, fellas.

Going to be BEYOND enormous

2018 YEAR OF MAGNALIS

MGXL FOR LIFE NIGGA

People receiving their tokens doesn't mean shit if the "team" turns out not to exist and the whole project turns out to be a scam.
Those tokens will be worth exactly $0 (ZERO DOLLAR) as soon as the ICO ends and the site goes down.

Best project I’ve seen this year so far

Link those threads then. Multiple people got justed by this bullshit. DYOR anons, why would I fucking fud anyone from entering an ico. How the fuck will I profit from that ?
It’s a scam

>Receiving tokens means that the project is legit

Shills need to be shot on sight. You guys are fucking ruining crypto by fucking people over with PnD scams.

Look in past threads.
It’s all FUD. The team is legit.
Someone tried saying they’re fake names but failed to look up the names on LinkedIn.

They’re all there. Stop with the fudding. Unless you’re just greedy and want more tokens for yourself

holy shit, thank you user. i was just about to put in all of my (single digit) eth into this.

aw yiss

Kek the fud pajeets are back

This is a legit project people, stay away if you want to stay broke

>Look in past threads.
Link the threads with the "prove" then Pajeet
>The team is legit.
The link I posted shows it is not. It's also only three people, how retarded can you be?
>Someone tried saying they’re fake names but failed to look up the names on LinkedIn.
The confido team had fake LinkedIn accounts too, your point?

magnalis is legit though
is nubiz this retarded?

Magnalis has been exposed as a scam. Nice try, though.

Look up the names yourself, pajeeto
Magnalis is going to be a top 10 coin
Screenshot this

First 20 seconds reading the whitepaper and I'm feeling good things.

Tell me why this isn't a fucking scam?

Mods should perma ban you guys for continuing to shill a PROVEN SCAM. Get off our board

Great way to start your paper. Reads like a pajeet typed that up using his greasy beak.

OH FUCK
MAGNALIS IS LEGIT
The team is fucking real

Stop trying to make me broke, pajeets.

I’m all fucking in.

Anyone who clicks that link WILL SEE EVERYONE SAYING IT IS A SCAM.
NO MENTION OF MAGNALIS ON THOSE PEOPLES LINKedin don’t fall for this

Wait, the project doesn't release anything until June? LMAO, who in their right fucking mind would invest in an ICO that far out in the current state of cypto. That is batshit retarded.

Wysker my friend

For those who read whitepaper, what problem they are going to solve that isn't being solved now or is already solved by other crypto?

I see literally no hype for this coin. Magnalis ico review/rating gets nothing on google. Nothing on reddit. Ill pass

Sign up for Krios, this one actually isn’t scammy. Plus only .10 a coin with quarterly dividends in the form of profits if you are interested in a long term hold.
krios.io/ico/

>fictitious team
>busted-ass wordpress theme
>k-rad kode shots that show basic bitch html, css, jquery
>pajeet writing
this is great

>ctrl-f no ShipChain
ICO also finished but still a good grad once tokens are released mid to end Feb

etherchain.org/account/560833296ef7A7F41b30c1065225Fa9b33830c19
Just track where the ETH goes from the account you have to donate to.
Also, this
>NO MENTION OF MAGNALIS ON THOSE PEOPLES LINKedin
They don't mention it at all.

ah yes, the backend will fix it. why didnt I think of that? totally legit guys, not a scam

Thoughts on Graft?

>incredible slow
>"it's" as a possessive

>magnalis.network

Yeah totally legit, their "eth developer" went to school for being a chemist and guess what he does now? Hes a chemist not a fucking eth developer. God damn pajeets

Axpire, almOST finished in less than 6 hours

Some good ideas here, but SmartMesh is one of the best long term holds. Instant electronic payments in places where people only have brick phones and simple electronics? No need for an internet backbonen with "offline" transactions? Imagine how many people and businesses who deal in hard money only will benefit.

If the devs follow the plan, this will be a huge coin eoy. It's still not to buy now when it's so reasonable and under the radar on huobi. Check out linear.com/products/smartmesh_ip

Thank me in 3months when you're rich

This is a scam! I sent these fuckers 1.4eth and never got any tokens. Buyer beware

>the user is left satisfied and at ease
100% pajeet

Lmao senpai, if you didn't realize this was a scam just by looking at it for 5 seconds, you deserve your losses

BobsRepair

Holy shit this is 100% a scam. This doesnt say shit.
Literally sounds like some pajeet who has no IT knowledge whatsoever spouting buzzwords to sell his garbage.

And half of Veeky Forums is still shilling this garbage.
People here are trash.

Not in magnalis but trying to dispel fud. If you actually look at the picture of their programmer you will find that someone just pasted the photo over another profile. Also the google search is for Alpha Analytical. linkedin.com/in/lauren-young-275360107/