Tron is partnering with SpaceX or Nasa. For the love of GOD GET IN NOW!!!!! THIS THING IS GONNA EXPLODE!!!!

Tron is partnering with SpaceX or Nasa. For the love of GOD GET IN NOW!!!!! THIS THING IS GONNA EXPLODE!!!!

these fucking whales holding the coin down REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, they're dumping the bags off right now before the price goes to zero tonight. Suckers

Any twitter screen shot? or it didn't happened

What are spacex and nasa going to do with a cryptocoin?

Monetize media content on the moon duh

Op trying to dump his bags be like

Tron investors are the literal niggers of the crypto community. They deserve to lose all their money in this chink scam.

>THIS THING IS GONNA EXPLODE!!!!

See for yourself.

oh yeah twitter, the epitome of proof

He meant he will use tron to find away to utilize a smaller office space
I'm just kidding, I hope.

>scamcoin
>explode

lmao yeah it will

chinky scammer at it again hyping his shitcoins to american neets

did he get his lackeys to rewrite their whitepaper yet? The one that was plagerized?

Justin Sun: "Damn, TRX is getting dumped, I better announce another pointless partnership so I can line my pockets with more newbie $$$$"

Space x or nasa

too soon

Dump now pick it back up at 780 later today retards

I will innovate my portfolio space by dumping all TRX.

this.

>Tron is partnering with a Chinese space company nobody on Veeky Forums has ever heard of

Ftfy

Price pinch coming up, watch all the bag holders now! hahahahahahahahha

This is Justin's MO

Justin: "I'm going to announce a real partnership of industry X"

retards: "OH IT'S BIG COMPANY Y TO THE MOON"

Justin: "Actually it's Company Z that no one's heard of"

He keeps doing this and you never learn

>space innovative company
You morons think that only means space x or nasa? nasa isnt even a company, you stupid fucks.

Maybe a big chinese company, I've heard China put a lot of money into space exploration

Oh you've "heard"? Wow thats fantastic. You seem like you're on the cutting edge of this thing.

HAHA Heavy bags?!

Yu dumb ass, space x is with ARN! HAHAHA

There's literally no reason for this coin to be partnered with them. Do you even know what it does?

All those blabant lies about partnerships. Let's bet that tomorrow TRX is partnering with fucking aliens from outer space, hmm?

This coin is 100% marketing and 0% content. If you made money with it: GZ and enjoy your gains. But please stop with those stupid threads talking about any "partnerships" shilled to you by your soyboy twitter overlord

juston sun shill , likely he moved his stack to binance to drop on next gen bag holders. beware of scammer

How do whales hold price down when they want to buy in

how are you shit retarded

No i'm not bu well, it's China

> Planning to create a nuclear-based shuttle
> Planning to build their own space station at their old one is slowly being attracted by earth's gravity
> Asteroid mining

Just googled it, doesn't take long

>All those blabant lies about partnerships.
This fucking gook delivers doesnt he?

>promises a publicly listed company
>baofeng announces partnership
>baofeng is a publicly listed company

Id say the probability that TRX is partnering with a space company is 90%.

Nice just bought 100K

It just hope it's a space company as in outer space and not a space company as in storage space or we are fucked from disappointment.

It's not likely gonna be SpaceX but who else is doing space related things right now? Wasn't Amazon or Virgin doing things related to space? There has got to be some chink copycat company trying to get into the private space business to do shit like launching satellites right?

01 Orbital Insight For analyzing data from a constellation of satellites
02 Spire For delivering better weather intel
03 SpaceX For reigniting our interest in rockets
04 Blue Origin For making the private space race competitive
05 KymetaFor propelling internet service to new heights
06 China Aerospace Science and Technology CorpFor launching China back into space
07 Rocket Lab For giving small satellites liftoff
08 Astroscale For safely redirecting space debris
09 Stratolaunch Systems For turning a plane into a launchpad
10 Moon Express For bringing us back to the moon

Most innovative space companies in 2017. Could be anything, oh well.

>just hope it's a space company as in outer space and not a space company as in storage space or we are fucked from disappointment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA

Wouldnt even be mad if this happened. I dont mind losing $5k of my portfolio kek that would be so hilarious.

ITT

dumb people part ways with their money.

what the FUCK does a space company have to do with TRX and shit it supposedly plans to do

fucking this

The coin is cheap right now and the normies buy into the hype pushing the price to unrealistic standards.

Just use it as a pump and dump, do it every time and come back with easy gains, literally got 35k trx to auto sell at 0.30
Good coin to finance other investments you have planed.

Since it's still the cheapest coin in Binance, normies buy into it, and when the price suddenly starts rising, every brainlet starts fomoing into it, and if you're not actually brain dead, you sell after a certain threshold and DEFINITELY before he streams at all.

if you look at who Justin sun has recently followed you can see... SPACEX MOTHERFUCKER his new partner is Elon Musky Musk

It's most likely storage space. Don't get your hopes up for literal spaceships. Still a storage space company partnership could be good if it's a big enough company.

Confirmed partneship with ISRO.
Now you'll be able to shill this shit in space you fucking pajeet.

It'd be great to hear any type of connection or way that these 2 could benefit from each other. But nobody will, because nobody knows. I wouldn't be surprised if he is paying Chinese companies a cut to say they are partnering.

>lets build a token for decentralized entertainment
>hey I know lets partner up with fucking Elon Musk

I mean that would be insane for its hype value but still wtf? I dont understand what ANY space company has to do with TRX. Maybe they helped manufacture some part of the servers or something

Insider here, don't let this information get out because I could be killed for leaking this, but the company they are partnering with is a well known company that makes the valve stems for the space shuttle landing gear tires.

finally trend reversal
thank god

he tweets every single time tron is in a critical TA set up. Fuck I hate this chink so much. He will cause a bubble pop.

Anons I realise that TRX is utter shit BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS IS FREE MONEY ALL THE NORMIES WILL BUY IT WILL GO ATLEAST 50% UP

Thread