IS HE BEING SARCASTIC OR ARE GON BE RICH BOYS???????????? This shit is OmiseGo on steroids

IS HE BEING SARCASTIC OR ARE GON BE RICH BOYS???????????? This shit is OmiseGo on steroids.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
techinasia.com/spacechain-blockstream-blockchain-to-satellite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah investing in a coin where the owner keeps shilling and talks about announcements that will maybe come in the future is great...fucking normies dont understand shit

>Yeah investing in a coin where the owner keeps shilling and talks about announcements that will maybe come in the future is great...fucking normies dont understand shit

I 10xed already faggot. Used the same thing for OmiseGo and I made a shit ton of money bag in August. The market is about hype you have to admit that.

The TRX bloodbath is beautiful. People don't even know what is hitting them yet. This Justin guy prefers doing blanco partnerships, more exchanges et cetera speaking ZERO about the actual functionality of his coin. Nada. None. Not a tweet on what Tron is. Only FUD "debunking", partnership memes and other marketing.

This alone should let you know this is an exit scam. He doesn't want people to care about the tech. Only the hype.

IM REALLY FUCKING CONFUSED. This guy delivers all his hype. Look what he promised

>Promises a publicly listed company
>Baofeng a publicly listed company announces a partnership

He isnt a conman. He is just a hypebeast. Those things are different.

Anyone of you tronfags want to indulge me on what this partnership if it exists would accomplish? Anything?
>inb4 hurr durr making me money

Will this chink fuck already shut up about his new partnerships everyday?

Because he delivered everything he promises so far. He promised a publicly listed company partnering right? He gave it to you fags.

Of course its about hype but looking at short term 2x gains is fucking nothing compared to fundamentally good coins that will rise with every real partnership or use case.
And gtfo with your 10x you fucking normie invest in a good coin starting from pre sale and we can talk about real gains fucking normie piece of shit god i hope the fucking bubble bursts so hard on you trx and ripple fags im already set so i hope you all get poor doing crypto peace

>space innovative

He’s referring to a section of commerce, such as, the crypto space, or the streaming video space. Not outer space u fucking dumbshills

>space
technically a company that rents out storage containers using blockchain would classify as "space" innovative.

Hopefully some rich normies with a lot of bags hires a hit on him. Stupid fucking boater think fuck

agreed. however he is quoting elon musk on his "we should get the tesla roadster to space" tweet. so his is implying the partnership is with SpaceX, when it is 99.99% sure it's just another chink company.

>Hey I'm trying to do an exit scam, can I partner with your NASDAQ listed company?
>yes sure Justin you can drag our name through the dust with your scam

The absolute state of Tron FUDders right now

He did the same thing with the last partnership, in his stream he mentioned as NASDAQ company being interested in talking with him, right along side his mention of the partnership with the public company so retards and normies thought it was going to be a NASDAQ company and ended up being Chinkflix. PnD master.

PRETTY SURE TRON is going to go up and go up big.

yeah you and every other biz neets with 500 dollar "portfolios" are making 10x gains all day every day.

On scamcoins like tron no less. You are all such geniuses.

>looking at short term 2x gains is fucking nothing

If you invest $1000 and get x2 returns every month you will have 4 million dollars by this time next year (assuming no market crash).

But nah, keep buying LINK like a retard

>ANNOUNCEMENT SOON!!!
>ANNOUNCEMENT SOON!!!
>ANNOUNCEMENT SOON!!!
every fucking day. literally EVERY fucking day with this chink scammer. Seriously I didn't think even normalfags were this fucking stupid to fall for this.

I think what he means is, be used his Tron exit earnings to buy a Ticket to the Mars colony to escape justice.

>But nah, keep buying LINK like a retard
Yeah fuck these guys. After dealing with Sergey i want Justin the complete Anti-Sergey.

Sergey went fucking dead silent since SIBOS. Project is stuck at that marketcap. The only reason it probably pumped is because its under a dollar.

>Whale: Hmmm whats this LINK? Oh well, pump it to a dollar

I dont ever want to hold a coin whos CEO handles shit like that. Fuck you Sergey.

I’d be happy with $20
>muh marketcap
>muh normies
Fuck off you virgins

Tron is like the ultimate pump coin. It has enough partners to keep people interested and JUSTins tweets make the price fluctuate 10% almost daily.

I'm sure it will have one more massive bull-run but until then its easy money.

BUY BUY BUY YOU DUMB FUCKS
TRON WILL BE 1000$ BY THE END OF THE YEARR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BUUUUUUUUY

>The absolute state of Tron FUDders right now

You mean the absolute state of people with at least borderline intelligence. Trons ""partnerships"" are hot air. You would know this if you weren't a brainlet and looked into these kind of things. Remember that Tron investors are the people who believe it when Justin Sun tweets "Big news. Speaking with Elon Musk tomorrow. TRX is going to the moon! Literally! Biggest marketing leap in crypto history." and buy more. These are also the people who will cause your incoming 40% loss when the sham is up and they all panic sell, since their holdings have NO basis in fundamentals, simply because Tron doesn't have any to begin with.

OP IS A NORMIE FAGGOT

FUCKING GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD PIECE OF NIGGA SHIT

ARE YOU ALSO GOING TO GET A TRON TATTOO FUCKING FAGGOT?

OR ARE YOU A NIGGA AND YOUR SKIN DOESN'T ALLOW TATTOOS?

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

It's fucking insane, really.
>the whitepaper looks like it might have been written by a hippie on a full blown LSD trip
>our boy justin already sold all his TRX holdings at the top
>the token is complete vaporware (it REALLY doesn't do shit!)
>our boy justin keeps making announcements of announcements and then announcing partnerships

It's comical really. And inb4 someone jumps up with "b-b-but it wasn't justin wallet that exit scammed, it was the m-mmarket maker". Sure retard, since when does a professional market maker just sell AND has personal amounts of other tokens in his wallet.

The absolute state of the faggots that fall for these scams is unbelievable.

inb4 space innovative means they do spatial organization and not space-space

Partnership about what??? Now you fucking tell me what does the partnership entail and why would the token be useful in ANY way.

Right faggot, you can't because it's all fucking vaporware you put your money in.

Don't fucking tell anyone, but it's SpaceX.
Now accumulate before normies actually figure it out, it will grow to 30 cents, and before his livestream it will dump to 20 and afterwards back up.

Use this knowledge well, have fun with your gains.

Over the past month, I try to stay away from price related tweets, but it’s hard because price is such an important aspect of TRON growth. And whenever I tweet about TRON price or even just good or bad news, I get accused of doing it for personal benefit. Some people even think I short TRON! So in a sense, it is conflict of interest for me to hold TRON and tweet about it because I have so much influence. I have always refrained from buying/selling TRON before or after my major tweets, but this is something only I know. And there will always be a doubt on whether any of my actions were to further my own personal wealth above the success of TRON and crypto-currency in general.
For this reason, in the past few days, I have sold and donated all my TRON. TRON has been very good for me financially, so I am well off enough that I no longer need to tie my financial success to TRON’s success. For the first time in 6+ weeks, I no longer own a single TRON that’s not stored in a physical TRON. (I do have a few of those as collectibles, they'll be for sale on our website for 1 ETH, limited production run) This is definitely a weird feeling, but also somehow refreshing. Don’t worry. I’m not quitting TRON. I will still spend all my time working on TRON. When TRON succeeds, I will still be rewarded in lots of different ways, just not directly via ownership of coins. I now believe this is the best way for me to continue to oversee TRON’s growth.
Please don’t ask me how many coins I sold or at what price. I can tell you that the amount of coins was a small percentage of Binance’s daily volume and it did not crash the market.

Tron Roadmap 1/2

1. Exodus

Data Liberation
A mechanism of upload, storage, and distribution which is based on peer-to-peer and distributed contents.
In the Exodus phase, on the basis of the distributed storage technology, TRON will provide users with a completely free and reliable platform for data publication, storage and dissemination.

2.Odyssey

Content Empowerment
Economic incentives, empowerment, content ecology and block chain technology will create a fully competitive economic mechanism with fair returns for content creation, distribution and dissemination. Therefore, individuals can be encouraged and contents can be empowered, thus constantly expanding the boundary of the system.

3. Great Voyage

Personal ICO
Based on the advantage of block chain, TRON solves three major issues: income measurement, dividend payment and management of supporters, and achieves significant transformation from the "fan economy" to the "fan finance".

4. Apollo

Free Movement of Value—De-centralized Token Trading Exclusively for Individuals
To reach the goal that each content producer in the TRON system can issue their own tokens, the system must have a complete solution for de-centralized tradings. Through the establishment of the de-centralized trading platform, the value, property rights and risks of the system can be freely traded and exchanged, thus increasing the economic vitality of the whole system in geometric multiples.

2/2

5. Star Trek

Traffic Monetizing—Gaming of De-centralization and Market Forecast
The size of the global gaming market in 2014 exceeded $450 billion. Traffic brought by the TRON content platform makes it possible to build an online gaming platform for de-centralization. Developers can freely build online gaming platforms through TRON, providing fully autonomous gamings and predicting market functions.

6. Eternity

Traffic Conversion—De-centralized Game
In 2016, the global video game market amounted to $ 9.66 billion, of which the scale of the phone game market was $ 4.61 billion, accounting for 42%. TRON provides the possibility for establishing an on-line game platform. Developers can freely set up game platforms through TRON, achieve crowd-funding for game development, and make it possible for common investors to invest in games.

This man is giving me memories of the summer with OmiseGo. Jun shills apple tweets and keeps pumping the price with tweets promising partnerships. OMG gets massively oversold and falls like 70% in satoshis.

Everyone getting into TRON now I advise to take profits and wait for a large pull back. This mans shilling is very dangerous.

Didn't they literally plagiarize their white paper?

Justin Sun is now making IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS that IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE COMING.

It's pathetic. People are just going to become habituated to his desperate pumps and they're going to start tuning him out. He should be WAY more selective about his announcements.

No that was a translation error.

underrated ironically

It's funny how even his announcements of partnerships with god knows who can't keep Tron over 1000 sats.

But I guess it's a good coin for day trade, buy at 750 sats, wait for Justin "announcement of the day", sell at 900, wait for it to drop further back to 750.

>yeah you and every other biz neets with 500 dollar "portfolios"
Yeah sure buddy. I earned 127k on OmiseGO hype alone. Which is why im so bullish on TRX.

lmao holy shit
fucking bag holders are hilarious man.
theres like an 85% chance you shit in the street on the regular

techinasia.com/spacechain-blockstream-blockchain-to-satellite

This is the partnership, have fun.

Can we talk about how big of a faggot this guy is though for a second?

Thats QTUM faggot not TRX. Its NASA or SpaceX for sure.

>shitcoin going for 10-13 cents each
>MY TRON ARE AT 100 BITCOINS
AIDS is a helluva drug for fags

>>muh marketcap
Lul, you DESERVE to lose money

How many dicks did he suck for his bitcoin?

So all this hype is basically a scam?

Great, now let's wait for some increase in value and sell this shit before everyone realizes Justin is a extreme faggot.

what the actual fuck

>its like space, but chinese space

Ahahahahahahaha, thats what Will happen, Just Like Charlie

>coin that doesnt actually do anything
>white paper plagiarised from other coins
>non stop shilling on twitter by JaNeesha and JayKwon who invested 27 dollars and expect to be rich
why would anyone buy this shitcoin?

Kek

honestly WHAT the fuck even is this coin?

at least chainlink has 'muh smart contracts' 'muh oracles'

what utility does this shit actually have aside from paying for early money lambos?

make money fuck bitches

aspergers

OMG Justin will make us all rich he's a fucking genius just look at this roadmap I love Justic $TRX #TRX #hollagetdolla #wallstreet

OMG I will counter shill Tron to make it loose hype so that all faggots that want to profit from normie NEETs get fucked

You should remove this NOW! Stop trying to keep people down. You are mad because peoples lives are changing. Get glad punk. Justin is a very succesful entrepreneur, he doesn't need to lie fool. Charlie Lee apologized to him as well. Stop spreading fucking FUD! Delete this shit!

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FOR REAL

I GOT TRICKED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm just curious what is TRX going to do to help SpaceX. Even if it's bullshit I'm interested.

He doesn’t want you fags to invest only the elite 150+ iq chads are going to make it big from tron

This guy is now prehyping the hype about potential hype news. The news will be priced in so much by the time it's officially announced the price will just drop. Sorry Justin man, but this is just too damn much you are now killing your coin with your shitty hype tweets

Oh god what the fuck this guy is a weird artist.