Who else missed out on all 10-100x in 6 months coins?

>didn't buy VEN at 3k sats
>didn't buy XBY at 200 sats
>didn't buy AntShares/NEO at 1k sats
>didn't buy ICX at ICO price at 7k sats
>didn't buy XRB at 2k sats
>didn't buy OMG at 20k sats
>didn't buy ZCL at 20k sats
>didn't buy DRGN at 2k sats
>didn't buy ELIX at 700 sats
>didn't buy ZRX at 1.8k sats
>didn't buy DENT at 10 sats
>didn't buy POE at 60 sats
>didn't buy COLX at 2 sats
>didn't buy XVG and TRX(shitcoins I know) at 57 and 20 sats

Tell me there's still hope

Other urls found in this thread:

hawala.today
pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
pastebin.com/K0LNsZEa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy ICOs

At this rate buy anything, it will 2-20x eventually

Buy FUN

Forgot
>didn't buy REQ at 800 sats
>didn't buy ENG at 4k sats
>didn't buy LINK at 1.6k sats

buy XBY dude its the next 100x

Buy FUN and Po.et you fucking ape

>I have 20 ETH

>didn't buy FUN at 200 sats

so what DID you buy? hindsight is always 20/20 you pleb. either you didn't read into those coins and just missed out, or you read into them and thought it was a bad idea, in that case you shouldn't be here because your judgement is way off lol

>COLX at 2 sats
Oh man. I feel like my life was wasted buying in a 1 cent.

forgot about KCS and BNB

didnt buy btc at 2$

its easy to say that ,we have to look in the future :\

I missed all of them

I bought IOTA at 12k. I bought XRB at 20k sats, but only bought 45 of them. And I bought DBC at 580 sats, sold, then rebought at 1.5k for 1/4th less. Those are the only moon missions I've been on. I've taught myself some lessons though

>tfw bought ANS/NEO under $2
>sold at $12

Oh yeah, that too. I actually bought KCS at 30k sats, but sold it the day after as I felt satisfied enough with the gains

have you thought of committing suicide? Pls don't

you can still buy ven!!! it will moon the 500 dollar!!!

You fucking suck dick at holding your coins.

Find a few projects you like and just hold. Holders always win unless you're good at chasing the smart money.

As user said above, I sucked holding coins in the past. Now I am ironhanding my portfolio and won't let go until a certain goal has been met even if I am 20% down because I learned from being retarded. So I can't buy VEN yet, and by the time I get to the goal, it will be too late already

50 cents to a dollar by the end of the year, hold on tight and don't regret it.

hawala.today
Basically a decentralized version of local bitcoins but with 15% staking reward and a 7m supply. Be smart money for a change because the market cap is sub 10m. Easiest 100x of your life.

>didn't buy LINDA at 1 sat
You're staying poor.

p-pls stop

I bought AntShares at $8: had $200, put $100 in AntShares and $100 in Sia. Still poor.

TFW you bought COLX at 2 sats

Buy UFR and COSS, Op. 5X at least

There's still hope, buy BNB before 1/18

I'm holding Coss and Pfr. Coss has already gone 20x in the past few months. I'm holding until at least $20. Pfr looks primed to go 10x if their upcoming demos are as good as they say.

I've only hit 3 and I've gone from $10k to $50k in a month.
>KCS at $2
>ICX at $2
>NEO at $5

I can't do anything now. Must ironhand my portfolio

fucking well done!

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

NEW EXCHANGE. First 100k users who register on it get 500$ added to their new accounts.

ADC is the way to go I think. I missed all those missions too. Audiocoin smells like a big one. 10x seems given 50x maybe.

Also, xlmmarine checking it. Bought at .07 holding till moon

>not buying trst before it hits 20k sats
kek

XBY is on sale atm. Buy while it's cheap cuz it's gonna take off

AIX is going 500% in the next few days

What's a "stat"?

got in on many of those, ven, xrb, zrx, xvg, also coss at $0.05

retarded gains last few months, and was actually able to time and sell right near the top on a couple, notably xvg.

sorry, "sat" what's a sat?

google it

Listed on Kucoin today, about to blow up

(satoshi) 0.00000001 BTC

Fucking retarded linkies, your shitcoin has only 6x'd in while the entire market cap of cryptos has multiplied more than that. Your literal shitcoin has actually underperformed and you call that a win? Jesus you guys are retarded.

>tfw bought REQ at 690 sats but didn't buy enough & sold half of it at 1k sats

Why do people use this instead of cents?

lol

Because they aren't talking about USD. Satashi is the "cents" of Bitcoin

Why would anyone use fake money to describe the actual transfer of real money?

Don't miss out on this user, first 100k registers get $500

pastebin.com/K0LNsZEa

Because the transaction is 100% fake money

And now your going to let AIX run off without you. Learn to pull the trigger bud.

>be american

lol

user, you still have a chance.

Here's some guaranteed 10x coins

UFR
ICX
AIX

EXRN will x10 to x100 in quarter 2

No hope for you, only rope.

Just buy NEBL

Still under the radar, DYOR and if you still need shilled after that then honestly there probably isn't any hope.

GET INTO FUCKING OYSTER AND STOP CRYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

How the fuck did you get into all those. Pls tell me which one will likely blow right now

Shill me on XBY NOW

>mfw I went all in on XLM in Dec and DBC a week ago
>have only made 2x gains

UFR

That's easy he probably just took his $200 mommybux and threw $20 at whatever biz shilled.

That's why I never listen to people who talk gains in % because 200% on $20 ain't shit.

>pastebin.com/K0LNsZEa
used your ref link to go directly to upcoin and sign up without your link, faggot.

UFR

Can you please fuck off we have enough shills and pnds we dont have to spoonfeed you very basic information. Fucking normies

>pastebin.com/K0LNsZEa
cute little scam

DYOR but: UFR has a circulating supply of 24mil coins, which essentially ensures the scarcity and gains this coin will.achieve. Already it's broken $1.50. I can easily see this in the $4-$5 zone by the end of the month.

Stay poor streetshitter.

Thanks. Bought 10k

source?

lol

AIX dropping way low get in before the snap back

is this coin worh holding lads?

DYOR

How do you keep finding undervalued coins? All these coins are starting to sound the same to me, can't tell the difference between garbage and decent. Have I just been looking at shitcoins the entire time?

>didnt buy btc at 6$
It sucks, but if i knew the power ball numbers, i'd have made even more.
>made $2k on eth
i dont feel too bad.

I've been on biz since ETH was 10 bucks and missed literally, and I mean LITERALLY everything.

Sold today for AIX. No regrets

Don't miss LINK at $1

i really hope so
t. -25% iron hands

Don't listen to Veeky Forums, we were all new here once.
Decimal amounts of BTC (bitcoin) is used instead of cents because bitcoin doesn't follow the same mode scale as a dollar. Instead of becoming a full dollar at 100 cents, a full bitcoin happens at 65,536 bytes. This is all due to the fact that computers find it easier to work in powers of two.

xby is going 100x still so you still have time.

No

I still remember these morons making threads praising muh DENT whale like he actually gave a shit about them lmao

I miss every moon mission because I take profit from x1.1 to x2
It's just so hard to hold, knowing 99.99% of these projects amount to dog shit. Only ETH has any real worth, and even that is ridiculously overvalued.
I would already be a multi-millionaire if I were a brainlet.