I've got 30k COLX, am I going to make it Veeky Forums?

I've got 30k COLX, am I going to make it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/compare/master...ColossusCoinXT:master
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

60k CV2 = 30K COLX

You're telling me you only put in 6$? No you're not gonna make it. You need at least 10 million COLX to get a crappy masternode.

Lol no, dumped my 2 masternodes last week.

There's no development, the "team" is full of imbeciles and there's literally no use case for it whatsoever.

Less than 1 satoshi to 88...

People like you thinking penny coins are a good buy saved this from being a terrible fucking investment for me.

100k here, this will be .05 EOM, get ready OP.

Damnit stop letting the COLX holders know that they're holding COLX.

Most people who bought Colx or swapped it have no idea that it 100x. They completely forgot about it.

Stop telling them or they'll suddenly dump everything. That marketcap is far too big for the low volume it has.

I had 30m once. Now I have none.

True story.

Watch the FOMO start as soon as it hits a non-shit exchange.
I have a mil of this and I bought in at 60 sats..
Imagine if you bought in at 1

> (OP)
>Watch the FOMO start as soon as it hits a non-shit exchange.
>I have a mil of this and I bought in at 60 sats..
>Imagine if you bought in at 1
I don't imagine....I remember

>tfw I could have bought in at 1 sats
>was too lazy to sell some bags and transfer funds to another exchange instead

Greatest regret of my life to be real honest with you familia...

colx just got listed on crypto bridge
cryptopia listing coming in a few days
better hold on to this coin

Will this be on Coinbase soon?

comfy 10mil here

Why would I give a shit what happens to COLX holders? Take a look in any of the chats or forum posts, I'd imagine the average IQ would have to be in double digits.

The reason the volume is so low but the price is so high is because the team holds shitloads of coins they bought for less than one sat, tiny volume pumps to get the price up is nothing for them now. They are raking it in and will be set for life.

The coin was about to completely die off before this latest wave of dumb money entered the market.

Anyway thanks for the profits.

Godspeed :')

I bought at 0, but I bought too little. It looked like a dead coin the moment CV2 was dead and Nova Exchange went dead.

> (You)
>>tfw I could have bought in at 1 sats
>>was too lazy to sell some bags and transfer funds to another exchange instead
>
>Greatest regret of my life to be real honest with you familia...

COLX was actually less than 1 sat for a while, and so was CV2. I sold my whole stack a couple of weeks ago for around 180k (bought for around 6k). Yeah I know I could have gotten more, but allowed me to get in on some more promising projects to which I am now sitting on over 400k.

So thanks for the memories COLX, but I'm out.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Agreed, let the bagholders try and shill their way out of this one. It's just not going to happen. Enjoy your thread boys.

>EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
>Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I like your creative use of the word 'if' there user

maybe, maybe not. stop listening to Veeky Forums they dont know shit. One of two things will happen:

1.whitepaper comes out with dedicated plan and this shit blasts into orbit as #1 privacy coin that isnt built on shit

2. Project fails

its always a bet. do you want to make the bet for 100x when theres a decent chance it just fails? up to you.

but FFS stop listening to the neckbeards on here. 30% of threads are shilling for referal codes, another 30 are trying to use biz to PnD, another 30 talking about stupid meme shit, and only 10% of these fuckers actually talk intelligently about the market.

My 700k shares are trapped in a time capsule at CM.

COLX is a PIVX clone which was coinswapped from a failed project ColossusCoinV2 (which in turn was coinswapped from another failed project ColossusCoin).

github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/compare/master...ColossusCoinXT:master

Claiming COLX has any significant privacy features is laughable at best. Nor will it in the future.

B-but it's environmentally friendly because it uses Proof of Stake!

If you fall for this you deserve to lose your money.

I have 30M (had 50M). Waiting for it to hit $0.10 before I sell 10M.

>Website looks awesome
>Wallet is easy
>Q1 is going to be good
>Roadmap needs updating
>Whitepaper is made as we speak
>Listed on CryptoBridge today, nice dex btw
>Listing on Craptopia pending and kucoin submitted
>Active users in every social media platform skyrocketed
>Still low MC, although mc is a meme nowadays
>etc.

All in all, this shit has Verge potential especially because it's similar to Verge.
So once it get's listed on a larger exchange and the actual proper shilling/marketing starts, then allllllllll the people who missed out on Verge will buy this coin.

Loving colx so far

wew lad, serious effort being put in to fud. Lmao. So obvious.

Wewlad, zero refutable points.

>getting a million dollars is this easy
Truly, the future.

Your points dont mean shit. The 2800 member telegram says hello. COLX has so much momentum. If you were a good trader and investor, you'd realize that an active community is what makes or breaks a coin, not just its features.

By the way, I hold COLX 6 masternodes. Been trading for years. You'll never make it.

Ridiculous right?

My portfolio was worth 80K two months ago. Now, 1.3M with 600K in COLX. I feel nothing btw because the money is obviously not on my bankaccount yet.

I hate to break it to you, you might be right on a technical level but does that really matter?

Because I think has a solid point.

The momentum will be created by the active users and shilling. I shit you not, once the listing on bigger exchanges starts and the word Verge is dropped this shit is gonna explode.

Not shilling btw, I truly believe this.

hmh, while I think all of this is reasonable fud, this is the first time in the few days I see such coordinated negativity against COLX. The days before it's been nothing but shills. And right after it gets listed on cryptobridge. Seems like some scammy discord is planning a pump, thanks just bought 100k

Coins like these are the ones I like to gamble with. Mine stash isn't as much as yours, but I definitely agree with your mindset. No white paper, but a community that will pump it. We're in a bubble and gotta make money while we can. People will treat this like Verge and it's all about exiting reasonably.

Yeah me too, that fucker wants to get killed or smth?

Answer a single one of my points related to the tech instead of pretending you're a crypto god.

>If you were a good trader and investor, you'd realize that an active community is what makes or breaks a coin, not just its features.

Right, because going 166 times my initial investment and exiting before volume grinds to a halt with serious bagholders frothing at the mouth makes me a terrible investor.

The coin is nothing, the community is nothing and ultimately the project is going nowhere.

You can believe whatever you want but your only intention is to suck in deluded get rich quick morons at this point. It's a shame you have no morals but greed corrupts.

Oh my god its a clone!!!

Oh my god he showed us the github! Gasp!

How could it possibly be of value? Lmao. Yeah, its not like cloned and forks come up with their own technology and their own use cases of their coins. Fudding a coin before a whitepaper comes out, wow I havent seen that shit before.

is right. The telegram has 2850 people, thats some fucking momentum. You'd have to be a moron not to hold some colx.

When COLX arrives on a higher volume exchange it will dump to fuck due to the amount of >10M holders waiting for a juicier order book.

Smart traders get out on the way up, lucky traders get out at the peak, and the rest either baghold or sell when the knife is falling.

Just saying.

>chasing the next XVG
Like to play with fire, I see?

>I hold COLX 6 masternodes
I have 200k that I'm waiting to mature just to start staking. Will you be my daddy?

This. People were stocking up sub 1 sat lmao good fucking luck.

>Answer a single one of my points related to the tech instead of pretending you're a crypto god.

I just did. Snore. They dont mean anything. The whitepaper hasnt even come out yet. Forks, clones, happen all the time and yet coins continue to find use cases and value.

>Right, because going 166 times my initial investment and exiting before volume grinds to a halt with serious bagholders frothing at the mouth makes me a terrible investor.

You obviously regret selling - its so obvious, kek. If you didnt regret selling, then you wouldnt be on here fudding like this. You're trying to convince others, (but really yourself) that selling was the right thing.

I know this is what you're doing, because I did it myself when I sold and then I regretted it.

>The coin is nothing, the community is nothing and ultimately the project is going nowhere.

2800 member telegram disagrees with you. You made a mistake.

>You can believe whatever you want but your only intention is to suck in deluded get rich quick morons at this point.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA virtue signalling, classic fud tactics "But I'm only trying to help and warn people, really!!! I'm here to help!"

GTFO faggot. Go cry in a corner.

Oh my god it's a shill!!!

He deflected my post! Gasp!

How could it not be very valuable? Lmao. Yeah, it's not like cloned (sic) and forks come up with their own technology (hasn't happened, development team is MIA) and their own use cases of their coins (make masternode holders extremely rich). Fudding a coin before a whitepaper comes out, wow (this will be a hilarious read) I haven't seen that shit before.

is right. The telegram has 2850 people (can you believe it? that must be some kind of world record!), that's some fucking momentum man. You'd have to be a scam artist or utterly deluded to hold some colx.

This also has an advantage over Verge by having less coins in circulation, meaning the price is likely to pump much more

That's the best comeback you can come up with? Tom has been in the telegram all of last week. LMAO. Your fud sucks, come back when you actually have good points.

>I just did. Snore.

No, you didn't. Because you don't understand the technology and you don't even know where to begin discussing it.

>You obviously regret selling - its so obvious, kek.

Yes, I couldn't be more upset. If only I held on for those extra gains that are sure to come because its the new Verge man!

>2800 member telegram

Wow 2800 members. That's incredible man. Top 10 coin for sure.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA virtue signalling, classic fud tactics "But I'm only trying to help and warn people, really!!! I'm here to help!"

GTFO faggot. Go cry in a corner.

Classic "I'm going to read over your poorly put together whitepaper and laugh at the idiots that thought any of this would be a good idea"

>Because you don't understand the technology and you don't even know where to begin discussing it.

I do understand the technology. Colx is a clone of PIVX; I just dismissed your points because, well, they arent points at all. You're pointing out the feature of Colx as if they are a bad thing. But they arent, Colx being a clone of PIVX is actually a good thing because it gives COlX a platform to build and expand the project as a sidechain of PIVX. In fact, you saying that its a clone of PIVX is in some ways, attacking PIVX itself. PIVX is a good coin and project. Colx will put their own spin on it.

>Yes, I couldn't be more upset.

And yet you continue to post here, quite promptly, showing me and the rest of the world that you do indeed care. Your responses are also extremely passive-aggressive, another tell-tale sign of post-selling regret.

>Wow 2800 members

Yep, its actually impressive considering the marketcap, and the fact that the coin is a non-ico with little marketing. I mean, you say they are deceiving people, colx is literally one of the most honest projects out there. They state what the coin is about right on their page, they arent asking for anything, no deceitful marketing, nothing like that.

>Classic "I'm going to

You remind me of one of those low T faggots from Leddit. It's time to go back.

Good news:
twitter.com/atlbrew/status/951191723019001856

Blockfolio claims to be into touch with them over integration into their app.

If Veeky Forums calls it shit and a scam and puts this much effort into FUD before shit comes to be, then you should buy

This

No, I like to play with 5K and turning it into 1M because of retards.

Yes! Too bad this is literally the case for almost any coin.

I'll give you a different scenario of what might happen.

Once it hits the larger exchanges it will go up like fucking crazy reach > $0.05 in no time, then big dump and then sideways for x amount of time and then through the roof again.

Honestly, this is a valuable lesson.
If an user is shilling a coin hard, he's basically trying to dump his bags on you.
If he's FUDing a coin hard, he either got out too early and doesnt want to see it rise further, or he wants it to dump so that he can buy back in.

What if both happen in the same thread?

new exchange came and it's already at 15btc of volume