Thoughts on my current portfolio...

Thoughts on my current portfolio? im thinking about investing at least another 1k fiat into one more coin but im trying to decide which one, maybe enigma...is it good to have a little bit of diversification or should i consolidate some of my smaller holdings into one or two coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also blockfolio thread...post em

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

also, people new to crypto i would highly advise you to look into the coins in my pic, besides req and trx.....trx is done i made a bunch of profits with it but saved 1000 coins just in case it goes back up but im looking to even dump those bags soon, also REQ already mooned and im starting to thing its a shit coin....but definitely buy DNA, ENG, QST, 0x and ARK

thanks been looking for a new small market cap coin to get into, thats why i got into confido but it mights be sitting where its at for a while im starting to think

Good pick on the cfd next x100 you fucking retarded noob.

Put the whole 1k in cfd, real sleeper 100 dollars Q2 cap this

what?

How am I still in profit on this DBC. I want to kms.

things could change for that coin, i think it s till has potential... what price point did you get in with you NEO? thats my biggest regret when i got in ark last june ANS was the other coin i was looking into and it was less than a $1...

Holy shit people actually hold confido.

i just bought some yesterday im looking for a quick moon, why do you say that is it complete shit?

Buy in for the neo was $7. Held till 100 and bought the DBC at . 13 and 22. Comfy holds but shit dawg.

Wtf

thanks for elaborating dip shit

troll harder

welp i just learned a dumb lesson fuck confido...ironically i wish i was trolling now....

The absolute state of Veeky Forums. Spend two seconds researching something you're going to put money into next time.

You have 0 VEN, so this folio is a no-go.

Newfag...go do a google search on Confido...right now

Did someone shill it to you or something?

your right, i feel so retarded, ive done that with all my other holdings just got lazy i guess, lesson learned it was only 90 bucks

ya, thats why i bought it yesterday, just looked at the charts, it was down 20% and i was trying to get in somthing that had a low market cap, funny thing is it actually increased by .05 for a while right after i bought in i was all happy too

i thought it was down because of the south korea thing and i was buying the dip but guess it wasnt related