Price: $0.86 (At current time)

Price: $0.86 (At current time)

Circulating Supply: 240 Million

Market Cap: $206,400,000

QLC is currently ranked really low on CMC because they haven't entered the circulating supply. Once updated, it should sit right outside the top 100.

QLink is a NEP-5 (NEO) token. DBC is another NEP-5 token. The most popular NEO wallet, NEON, has recently added support for these 'NEP-5' tokens.

Team: Unlike Tron, QLink actually has a Co-Founder & Head of Investment (Shihuang Xie) of Alibaba as an advisor on their team. Allen LI, the Chief Architect, also received investments from Alibaba Venture Capital Fund. Another notable advisor is Mock Pak Lum, Former CTO of StarHub, the second largest telco in Singapore.

News: Susan Sheep, the COO of QLink, just had a 2 hour discussion at T Mobile's blockchain lab today (1/11/2018.) Rumor is that they have already partnered with a huge car company in China.

The QLink dev. team is already ahead of schedule.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptobriefing.com/qlink-ico-review-qlc-token-analysis/
cryptobriefing.com/qlink-ico-review-qlc-token-analysis
cryptobriefing.com/gonetwork-ico-review-got-token-analysis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Minimum viable product was finished just days ago as well.

I guess we're just early to the party. I don't see anyone shilling or talking about this coin.

This is a sleepy x5 before EOM. They are in every telco conference, in every NEO conference (see their social media) and appears like in position 1000 and somethin due to missing info (to be fixed shortly). But keep it kinda secret, user.

Easy moon soon

cryptobriefing.com/qlink-ico-review-qlc-token-analysis/ All anyone needs to know

Why do these kids like to chase coins that have already mooned expecting them to moon again? But, we have a coin that hasn't even come close to mooning and no one is on board.

which coin would that be?

>cryptobriefing.com/qlink-ico-review-qlc-token-analysis
That's actually outdated as the MVP is out now. Wish they'd do an update.

All the projects on the NEO platform so far are gonna do well, especially when they reach the more mainstream trading platforms. They don't shill their shit and just focus on delivering products, unlike that master chink scammer Justin.

Any of the top 50 coins that are shilled to no end on forums. XRP PRL etc.

NEP-5 will be the most represented in the top 10, don't forget to get some of it.

As OP said, QLC, DBC, NEON... Chinese will take all of these coins to the moon.

finally a thread about QLC, this is a fucking sleeping giant

I don't see people talking about this coin. I'm genuinely interested in knowing about any red flags. I got in to PRL when it was $0.33 and this reminds me of it. I predict this will x10 by the middle of the year.

Only one potential competitor and they are way behind. Got some bad press too.

I'm wondering why this needs to exist in the first place, especially in China.

>wi-fi hubs
>chinks are all on unlimited data contracts

You could just buy 1 hub for entire building and have only 1 person pay the ISP, then everyone connects to this person and the wi-fi holder reaps all the QLC tokens.

>implying the ISPs and TeleCom companies will just roll over and give them their business.

I agree. Although I still think PRL has a ton of room to grow

Any sources? I'm interested.

I think that's the entire point, in regards to unlimited data. You're not using what you pay for.

PRL also requires IOTA and it's tangle to work.

GoNetwork is the closest competitor I could find. The bad press is found on a crypto briefing review.

Link?

Wait, are you saying their competitor is way behind and they have bad press or that QLC is way behind and has the bad press? Sorry, I'm a little confused.

cryptobriefing.com/gonetwork-ico-review-got-token-analysis/

Sure, but if everyone has unlimited data and they aren't using it, who's gonna buy the data? I guess you could carpool data, but then the ISPs are losing paying customers and the people are still getting access to their services. Why would they allow this?

>cryptobriefing.com/gonetwork-ico-review-got-token-analysis/
Ah, okay. I thought the bad stuff was about $QLC.

I think when people will be woken up to the idea that they're overpaying and there IS an alternative then people will start voicing their opinions about it. Why should we just sit back and take it from these major corporations overcharging us for shit we don't even use?

This is what this sort of technology is for.

These people telling me no one shilled that coin....you deserve to stay poor
im fucking shilling this coin since 1 week no one is responding

You can easily tell it's a shitcoin when the shills talk about partnerships and famous advisors instead of the actual idea and tech behind the coin.

One week isn't a long time and I hadn't seen much talk about it.

You dumb shit. I was mentioning that because of all the hype $TRX got for potential Alibaba connections. If they didn't have any "partnerships and famous advisors" you'd scream that it was a scam and that the team doesn't have any experience. Fuck off, pajeet.

That's nice n all, but unless Qlink will become their own internet provider or find someone willing to partner with them, I don't know how this will work. They'll have to get their Internet from somewhere, people aren't gonna protest for change to potentially save a few dollars on their bills. Look at the US, their entire internet infrastructure is a fucking fraud. Everyone is getting fucked by an ISP monopoly in every state and they are still getting away with it. Granted I have no idea what the internet infrastructure in China or the rest of asia is like. So I guess we'll see.