Losing money/hodling bags because of fake news

>losing money/hodling bags because of fake news

It doesn't have to be like this, brahs. ClearPoll is our answer to all the misinformation being spread around by Jewish media like CNBC.

>Decentralized blockchain for unbiased voting and validation on fake news trying to devalue or altcoins
>Already has a working product
>No Jews on the development team
>Huge partnership announcement in 6 days
>Extremely low market cap and undervalued at the moment

Save your Cryptos and support POLL. We can all still make it to the moon, brahs. Make the right choice and we're all gonna fucking make it, brahs.

fuck the jews

when do these shitcoins usually start mooning, a few days before the announcement?

im doubling down. thank you baby jesus

your shillcoin tanked where are your moons now

What the hell is going on? How would clearpoll have helped in this situation?

If you wanna keep being a retard and buy high sell low then go ahead.

But this is the last chance to get POLL this low. Clearify is launching in 4 days and they're announcing a big partnership.

If not I'll see you in the pink wojack threads you will be posting a week from now

Every fucking coin tanked you double nigger. There's massive FUD on all Cryptos thanks to CNBC trying to give CNN a run for their money and winning the fake news awards spreading misinformation with their article on the South Korean bill.

already 2x'd this b and this coin is stil literal ground floor

fuck shilling this I still need to buy more before the normie wave in 4-6 days

you can buy this coin on the Kucoin exchange. sign up with my referral code for free coins:

7PKywx

a lot of the analysts have a price target on this coin at $17 dollars.

if you don't want to be a broke pajeet. I'd suggest getting over to kucoin

Someone upset they got caught holding bags L M A O

What's with all the FUDpackers in this thread?

MF Faggots betting be shorting to back up their bullshit.

don't forget Clearify launch and partnership coming in 10 days or so.. solving real problems with ICO addy trust.. this shit is legit and 7 million circ its going to 100 by May launch

yeah dude ive already made double my initial investment these bags are heavy as FUCK

Pretty fucking sure most of Veeky Forums is fucking holding bags now thanks to the FUD.

yo this coin has a product and big partnerships SOON, what the fuck is it doing in Veeky Forums user?

we want shitcoins here take that shit to reddit

>mfw Clearify's secret partnership is gonna be MyEtherWallet but people think the shilling is just nonsense
you will all be witnesses to the fomo next week, you heard it here first

You better sell, you'll be lucky to see over 5600 sats again.

nice try gains goblin, shoo shoo shoo

Veeky Forums wants to hold TRX bags instead and get scammed by a conman chink instead.