Hahahaha you retards actually fell for this pajeetcoin enjoy your bags

hahahaha you retards actually fell for this pajeetcoin enjoy your bags

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek I know right
>actually buying the stinkiest coin on the market
Sergey must be happy that he can now buy even more big macs

>mfw stinky linkies made fun of us ODNers and now were still way up from when it was being shilled

Brainlets once again fail to look at the entire market.

ODN is crashing harder than link.

yeah from the peak, so what? half the linkies on here bought at 50-75 cents. we all got in odn at 30-55.

SHUT UP user IT’LL BOUNCE BACK

Got into link at 17. Now what ODowNy?

Why am I so gullible?

>I buy Link at 8400
It goes down
>I buy more at 8000
It goes down harder

I'd already had my turn getting shit on by link when it was under 2k sat, but I don't learn.

FFFFUFUFUFDJKLS :FJESHIK L:DFG ae

>coin is headed out of top 100

Kek, nice bags you got there linkie, remember to HODL

ok enjoy being stuck at 1 dollar brah. see you when odn surpasses your market cap when odn is 20 each

most of us got in at .3 - .4 you dumb dirty pajeet

This coin is weird. I think this is a scam by Veeky Forums whales desu. Nobody cares about link except us. link has no devs, no product, no marketing, no news, no source, no proof. Partnerships don't mean anything. Microsoft and other conglomerates "partner" with hundreds of companies a month. This is a dead and it's just a scam to milk Veeky Forums out of money.
I'm still holding link incase it pumps, but I don't have much optimism for it. Req is gonna supposedly use link but req actually has a team and is backed by lots of hardcore people like ycombinator. Link seems like a scam on every level.
Sergey is a philosophy major. How was chainlink coded by an ARTS MAJOR.
Buy this coin like I did on the off chance it will moon but don't count on it.

Link is going to $0.50.
Then I'm buying 4,000 more.

Are you a fucking idiot. This got shilled presage of the icx, which means everyone who bought link probably did it before you even entered the market and has much higher gains. Like cmon, even if it's a shit coin they made way more than u did with it.

Instead of parroting what you see on Veeky Forums maybe you should do some research.

This

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

I like that they don't feel the need to pump their own fucking coin every 5 minutes *COUGH* TRON *COUGH* yet clearly have confidence and focus.

I'm not at all worried, and I welcome the FUD here as it keeps the price low. When they finally drop some news people are going to bend over backwards to buy some.

I'm glad I got out of this shithole and put muh money in UFR instead. GAINZ SON. KNOW YOUR TIMING.

you guys do realize that the handle on a 3 month cup is forming as we speak right? we needed it to fall to form the handle and its doing exactly that

Fuck off Rakesh.

35,000 LINK at 15c here.

Held for months through bleed outs, FUD, constant pajeet threads, toilet memes and obese Sergey pics.

No one cares anymore apart from /nubiz/ brainlets who are obsessed with posting about it.

Most of us got in at presale you dumb fucking nigger. Those of us who didn't got in on etherdelta the day the tokens were distributed

I've never read a white paper in my life. I just check out websites of the coins I buy. Chainlink easily has the worst website all all the smart contract coins. Req and qsp are so much better.

I'm not talking about pumps. I don't mind that. What I'm talking about are devs and news and shit. Some substance so that we know that work is being done and something will happen. But no. We stay in the dark. It seems like a scam.

Ah so you're right about link being a scam? You admit that it's just a ponzi scheme by whales like you go bought it in the presale?

>req and qsp are so much better

They are using LINK as their oracle provider you absolute fucking trenchskull

I doubt that more and more because they actually have teams, news, roadmaps and good websites unlike link.

Loving all these FUD threads. We usually get this many right before a bull run :)

L**K bag holders are truly the Rick&Morty fans of the crypto community.

Nice putting words in my mouth, faggot. That isn't how you win arguments. Also
>I've never read a white paper in my life
You're not qualified to post in this thread

>writes all that fud
>openly admits to never even having read the white paper

oh boy

odn will be top 25 coin, screencap this nigger

Damn dude you will legit make it by the end of this year. Congrats.