I don’t want to do into details about my condition but let’s say I am Walter White and I need to make $1 Million...

I don’t want to do into details about my condition but let’s say I am Walter White and I need to make $1 Million dollars within a year for my family in cryptocurrencies, what would be a good strategy to do it? Note I am not looking for people to shill coins and or to sell drugs. I have $10 left on an exchange and I need to make an average of about 3.25% day per day (doubling my money every 3-4 weeks) to hit $1 million in 365 days. What strategy should I be looking at?

start with making money on linda coin right now. then take earnings and pump into xlm's rebound to $2. then take that and ride fun to $0.50-$1. then figure it out from there.

all in on NiggerCoin

141k xlm and unironically doing exactly that

I'm so tempted to just go all in on FUN, if it doesn't work then I kill myself

Like I said, I didn't want shilling. Instead how did you guys come to the conclusion to invest in those coins? How did you analyze the situation?

I too am in a Walter White situation and am monitoring this thread.

Hopefully we can get some advice here. In the past they gave away bitcoin but I would rather get advice to make it myself without asking for a handout.

I’m gonna let you all in on a little secret. Xanax. Parents need it to deal with their little shits. Young adults love it because niggers spew about it in rap songs. Buy 10,000 for cents on the bar, sell for 5 a bar. Talk about mooning. If you’re seriously in a Walter white situation, Xanax (alprazolam) can leave your family a little chunk of money after you’re 6 deep

ICX. It'll triple by Feb 1st.

Remember no shilling and no drugs.

In all honesty I'm just doing my own research and lurking here. Then invest in what looks like the most stable coin and keep about 15% to go on moon missions. Be aware of taxes. Win.

Good plan. Thoughts on when xlm will rebound?

it is now i think. i won't feel bad waiting on linda up until xlm reaches $0.75. i think that'll be a good time for me to move back in.

Step 1: Get off Veeky Forums
Step 2: Make money

What is your main source when researching?

How do you make money?

Dumb faggot asking when you only have $10 left. On the off chance this isn't a larp best you can do for family is kill self

Everything. First rule of getting accurate information: average out everybody. Sift through the bullshit and shilling.

3.25% per day gain can make you a millionaire. It is same as doubling your money every 20-30 days.

No shit faggot. Doesn't mean your dumbass can do it. Your odds wouldhave been better if you didn't wait til you were down to $10 cuz you bought high and sold low now you want biz to bail you out

>average out everybody
What do you mean by average out everybody?

>make it myself without asking for a handout
I never said that. I said the exact opposite. Also even if I take out a loan of lets says $10K, the strategy would have to be similar.

don't forget the trading fee

You said $10 LEFT. you made some mistakes in this market

I mean read literally everybody and everything because you never get an accurate picture of something unless you piece together everything you can find.

>start with making money on linda coin right now
can anyone explain what this means? I've been here for a while but I've never heard of linda coin

>You said $10 LEFT. you made some mistakes in this market
I started with $30 and used leverage. Won't be using leverage again that is for sure. It is not like I lost 99%. I figured when I started I do some gambling since I maybe don't have much time left.

Well actually in some ways I still will have to gamble a bit to reach my end goals.

cryptopia. was at 15 sats on jan 6th. approaching 100 sats today after release of white paper and roadmap.

Yes, I have avoided all shilling on here and on twitter. By reading what do you read? The whitepapers?

Jesus Christ dude, just go on goddamn Google and type out cryptocurrency, type out specific coins and exchanges, research the basics of trading and economics, research the history of crypto, read Wikipedia, find crypto forums, go to reddit, read literally everything you can find.

Where can you start with only $30? Send,trading history or Larping for sympathy

My main trading involved using high leverage and I used the SAR and RSI indicators. I think TA for crypto it doesn't work the same as for less volatile markets like forex because even do an indicator is telling you to do something now. In an hour it might flip to the complete opposite.

I'm just guessing, but you are older, aren't you?

Got about $30 in BTC from localbitcoins months ago. Sent to bitmex and used a free service from a mining pool to pay pennies for the transaction or else half of it would have been eaten in transaction fees. Used leverage to gamble and lost.

Show screenshots of trading history

Long GBP/JPY

I don't want to show anything for sympathy. Remember when Walt and is wife went to the party at the home of the rich guy. He told his wife not to say anything about his condition but she did anyway and got pissed off because he wanted to make his own way. Instead he confided in Jesse for support in the drug business, I want to be like that but not involved in drugs.

$10 lmfao are u fucking serious op fuck off

>Long GBP/JPY
Ok like I said, if $10 is to little lets say $10k if get loan.

by not listening to Veeky Forums to what to invest in

Short bitcoin on bitmex. With $10k you can make $1 Million once it drops to $130.

13000 divided by 130 is a 100x gain.

ShipChain and IntenseCoin