AXpire ICO

>aXpire ICO
So I send them ETH and I still have no tokens in my wallet should i be worried?

No it will just take a while

Same issue. The number of token appears on my account in their website but nothing in my etherwallet. Do I have to add it as a custom token?

Have you fucking read anything that was written before applying to this ICO? Tokens will be sent out after ICO is finished.

what made you buy this ico anons? seems underwhelming.

Anyone fall for the scam email earlier?

I nearly bought into this ico but decided I couldn’t be bothered to set up a wallet and went to bed instead

I’ll be mad if it does increase 100x for (literally) sleeping on it, but will be able to console myself that I almost definitely would have fallen for that scam

What does the coin do?

Is there any KYC? Im a burger

boring legal stuff to save boring business money from what i gathered. not very sexy

Only took me about 40 min to send ETH to them from Binance and get the coins in my recent purchases

I set up a purchase, then cancelled it because I wanted to change the amount. Then whenever I would go back to the purchase tab it would only display that same purchase order, I couldn't make another one. So I just sent the ETH anyway, and my account does say it's funded with tokens. Any thoughts anyone? Am I screwed?

top 100 contributors KYC

the tokens don't appear until after the ICO ends, per their support staff on telegram

also, i realized i'm buying each token for 7 dollars per token. does this seem a bit high to you faggots?

extremely i bought them at .10$ each

how did you get them so early?

>7 dollars per token
rofl

You couldn't have possibly bought them at 7 dollars at token. The price is fixed at around 10 cents. What makes you think you bought them for so much?

Sounds like you got street shitted.

yeah what the hell I bought mine at $0.07... there is no way you bought at $7

you're either regularly retarded and suck at math or you're extremely retarded for somehow fucking up the purchase of a coin that has a fixed price

I'm kidding. I got them for 13 cents per token