You are legit tunnel-visioned and delusional if you don't think Bitcoin is as much of a bubble as the Dot Com

You are legit tunnel-visioned and delusional if you don't think Bitcoin is as much of a bubble as the Dot Com.

>673bn market cap
>bubble

Google the last two words of my post and then add to the end "bubble".

Nobody are denying it's a bubble

And I appreciate the Sage too.

Its getting an awful lot of hype and media attention, no? Like the Dot Com did for a period of around 6 months... hmmm suspicious and interesting.

>dot com bubble @ roughly 9 trillion dollars
>crypto not even 10% of that

Sure it's a bubble, but it's not bursting today or tomorrow.

Sure lets build a house in a bubble today. Next to Pineapple under the sea while we're at it. How sure are you that its not the day after?

To add: Google "list of bubbles". There's been a couple of varying sizes, my star shaped friend.

Everything is a bubble my dude. We are all just sliding on it's soapy interior and hope we can cash out before getting absolutely JUSTed.

>tunnel-visioned
>bubble

Your post wins the the normie buzzword award of the day

Are you high? Do you build a shack out of newspaper then proceed to wipe your ass with it? With an investor attitude like that, I wouldn't be surprised of that was literally the future you have in store with your Bitcoin fortune (KEK).

Yes, but people aren't in denial. Just because more people are gaining interest in crypto doesn't mean they're bubble deniers

Did I touch an insecurity? Or will the Invisible Hand do that for you sometime in the future?

kek imagine being so fearful you're afraid to invest in the biggest bullrun in history. pathetic desu i bet you aren't even satisfied with your life either just a scared little cuckboi

Actually I think that would be the literal definition of a bubble denier... you know bubbles actually vanish without a trace right? Like nothing left? Like a vacuum? You know that things will even out very quickly (as they always do with BUBBLES) and soon it will be but an economic memory?

>t. boomer

ITT: brainlets who think bubbles have to be the same size

Let me upfront about my intention with this thread as I leave you with this last post. Too many dinner conversations are being hogged by mister "I'll have gazillions easily" sitting to the right of the corner of the table. I'm not the first person to cry wolf here, not a person has a clue about the entirety of how a Bitcoin or the Blockchain works. Wolf! Wolf! says the man on the street to his colleague, who then tells his mother, who then tells her sister. This is how every pretty and shiny little bubble has ever popped. Sell if your investor intuition and all the sheperds soon the world over will tell you to. This bubble is about to meet... prick.

>new bubble that's trying to be currency
>not the biggest ever

if you don't think this will be bigger than the dot com bubble then you're a foolish sucka

OP, all cryptos are highly volatile. BTC is actually one of the safest. Its comfy at $16k.

Bump