Dont tell me you missed another moon missions crowdsale phase user

dont tell me you missed another moon missions crowdsale phase user

>Hit the hardcap of $9M
>25 Subscribers on their subreddit
>0 Marketing

Oh no user, i thought we were going to buying matching lambos

How buy?

ICO done.
14th Jan tokens released to trade for ICO owners.

where will it start trading on? what exchagen?

Excellent telegram group too, Sam really on the ball. it'll x5 in the first week for sure. Long-term hold for x50 I reckon.

Is this good it hit the hard cap with 0 marketing? Meaning it should moon when they actually spend the money they raised to market?

No exchange news yet, they've specifically said they won't discuss til 14th. I think they said they're avoiding ED though?

they have NDA agreements and can't respond, most likely means etherdelta though.

Their proof of concept is so strong that the tech speaks for itself

Exactly. Just spread through word of mouth and one youtube interview with some low-sub ICO-tuber.

Sam said in telegram he thinks ED is shit and they won't pay to list there. Ofc you can still trade there but it won't be listed on the menu.

Really excited about this one.

Got into UFR, PFR, HAT, Bounty0x, COLX, SPHTX, ECA early and made good money, but n the back of my head they're all somewhat shitcoins which I don't think will last the distance but this? This is going to be huge.

What is token name? How to find on ED?

where the fuck do you hear about icos like that one

ARY, tokens are locked by smart contract until the 14th

this......shipping and logistics is going to be a HUGE segment for blockchain, and this tiny ICO seems to be way ahead of the curve..

here.

ICOs shilled here I always look at telegram group and see if it's a shit scamcoin or what, generally get a good idea that way.

1 ETH EQUALS 8700 ETH YOU GUYS
THEY ARE LITERALLY DUPLICATING YOUR ETH 8!!!!!!!! GET TO THE FUCKING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Plus Sam's got real world experience if big companies in the sector. Worked for Amazon prior to this I think?

Looks like market cap brah

there is no avoiding ED

My first ICO

First DYOR

I've struggled in crypto my first month but I hope I'm starting to make better decisions

As in you can match the contract address to eth, but it won't be on the drop down menu.

When is it gonna be on exchanges? I'm gonna throw in a couple grands into it while it's cheap. Fuck you anons for not letting us know during ICO.

14 Jan 6AM tokens in wallets will be tradeable, so some may appear on ED, and any exchanges announced after that.

I didn't watch the interview until last night but after doing so I will be grabbing some off ED with the contract address immediately on the 14th. The CEO is a snide cunt but he knows what the fuck he's doing and will make the token holders very rich. Sounds like they already have big things in the works too.

what is th econtract address>

This is really close to a real world product as well so will have real intrinsic value as it will solve many logistics problems within the next few months to a year. It will moon because the value isn't speculative it is real

just another vechain competitor

click on any token on etherdelta, the address bar will have the token paired with eth, e.g. for Opus (OPT) its
www etherdelta com / #OPT-ETH

As they won't be paying to get the token officially listed, you need the ERC20 token contract, if you type 'ERC20 ARY token etherscan' in google you'll find it, its a long address similar to a wallet address (etherscan is currently down, should be up soon).

Use that in the same format.

so

www etherdelta com / #contractaddresshere-ETH

and that'll go directly to that page.

hope it makes sense.

Wrong.

I'm also in Venchain for 2000 tokens, but this is a different beast.

yes senpai, agreed fully.

I never go in with a huge sum, but I am sitting very comfy on my 4700 ARY, thanks very much.

Took me quite some research, but I am convinced this is a good project with a future.

I think it's the 15th

No it performs a different function to vechain, did you actually read the whitepaper? Vechain is not going to target ELD rules in the USA or docking issues at warehouses and while block array can be used for counterfeit prevention, that is not their main aim.

Oh they did, Veeky Forums shilled it multiple days.
You just weren't paying attention, perhaps enjoying a normie life?

Yeah I missed out on the crowd sale but will be picking some up first day. The project is just as good as some of its competitors, and has a tiny cap compared to them.

based in usa, who else is it competing with here

Can confirm that I got it shilled here.

we expecting a big rise when it first becomes avialable for trading or should I double my stack asap?

just waiting for my bonus ARY

Isn't it trading on ed as gmt? Looks like it's there and trading, am I retarded?

thats mercury protocol thats a square not a cube.

Do i dump or hold this one?

I'll buy your bags

agreed, and im totally racist, but that god dam mulatto is a sharp, snide, on the ball, bastard...

Got in at pre-ico feels good

name?

blockarray (ARY)
blockarray.com

I was incorrect.
Coins unlock JANUARY 14TH 6:00 PM EST

What's the difference between this and ShipChain

this has a mcap of 9m.......so 50x