Ok lets get srs. Fuk the PND bullshit. Lets talk about coming end of Jan. Thats how we 100x

Srs. Lets talk about ICO's here. Thats literally the only we we can make 10-20x short term and find ones that will grow long term like QTUM, REQ, RAIBLOCKS, etc.

Rules

1. Post your ICO
2. Why (somewhat a detailed reason(s)

The why is really important guys. This is DYOR research 100x. We all gather data -> we all present data -> we all make 100x then we ever did.

Trust me

My Picks

1. APEX
2. Metronome
3. Bluezelle
4. Archblock

All points apply to the above.

1. GREAT team
2. Unique product and reasoning to utilize the blockchain and the TOKEN.
3. Strong social signals.

cmon guys srs. focus.

Thanks for the names.

5 on my list I'm currently watching
- Matrix AI Chain
- Nucleus Vision
- Axpire
- Thekey
- Ignite ratings

I'm no shill so I want talk you into shit but I'll be buying each of the above.

Thanks for spreading the love

ATL
ADC
BOS

CONTINUE MATES

PAGAREX

ATL

Axpire, has a solid team and clients already

Wanchain, one and only

not an ICO but ATL is criminally undervalued and has a chance to go 100x from current market prices

medicalchain?

Fuck its going to go off once the coin swap happens, could end up v being a 4-6 month lock.

LifeID

It will be essentially the identification for anyone in crypto. Your driver's license or passport to blockchains.

Coinmetro (incoming new exchange with legit backers)
STK token. payment system with an already functioning product and low marketcap (ico sold out token listed soon)

ADST

Too lazy right now as I provided so much information here and no one cared.
You got 20 hours left.

adshares.net

devery

the russians and japs are into it

Coinmetro (normies will love it)
Nucleus Vision (looks dumb, but working product and if they can pull off what they are talking about could be an easy 10x)
Loomia (I don;t know, looks cool, DYOR)
STK (this, get in if you can)
ICO's are tough though, if you can get in without needing accreditation. To be a verfied investor you need to make like 200k and have a net worth of I think 2mil (I think)

Apex probably the best ICO rt now

I like OriginTrail too
>supply chain protocol
>combines entire supplychain
>the website is incredibly well made
>$.10 / token in ICO
origintrail.co

>Bluezelle
No need for this, also they get millions and 77% of the tokens wtf?

Im already in Axpire.
are there any others that dont do KYC?

how come in every thread like this EVERY coin mentioned has already mooned in the past week?

is it just bots shilling pumps in an effort to squeak out one last bit of growth before they dump?

STK actually reached hardcap. Doing airdrop now.

these are ICOs....

Can you buy apex tokens on their site?

when and where will they be listed?

wtf r u talking about all these are ICO's none have mooned. u need to read how to eat pencils mate..

Not sure, just looked at token sale. It seems like a good project. DYOR, but I think I saw something like a month or two. I know they are distributing on 1/31