Is it retarded mindset to prefer buying sub $1 coins with potential instead of for example $5 ones?

Is it retarded mindset to prefer buying sub $1 coins with potential instead of for example $5 ones?

> For you to x2 your investment with $1 coin, it needs to reach $2.
> For you to x2 your investment with $5 coin, it needs to reach $10
> For you to x2 your investment with $10 coin, it needs to reach $20

etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145?er=f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone?

It's all percentages you stupid chimp

Yes, it is very retarded.

very retarded

Look into what the fuck a marketcap is retard. Do you really think all coins start at 1 cent?

This is how the normies think

Just hero you stupid motherfucker.

So how do you tell when a 10 cent coin is really a 5$ coin and you didn’t know it. Who the hell really knows what coins will moon. With the amount of autism mixed with idiots coins logical value mean nothing now.

i was thinking like that, then one day I saw NEO go from $3 to $45 within a blink of an eye

it is because of brainlets like u that shit like xrp and trx are mooning. fucking cucks.

market cap is all that matters. price of coin is worthless.

total value of a coin is determined by market cap. for coin value to double, market cap needs to double. market cap is number of coins multiplicated by price of the last trade.

100 000 coins at 1$ = 100 000$ market cap
10 000 coins at 10$ = 100 000$ market cap

10 000 000 000 coins at 1$ = 10B market cap.
10 000 coins at 100$ = 1 million market cap.

coin at 100$ has more potential to double up considering the market cap only needs to gain 1 million to double up, whilst the 1$ coin needs 10 billion to double up.

hope i made you smarter u stupid fuck

Not totally retarded like people are saying, you wouldn't want to invest in BTC if it's at 15k

It's called unit bias, look it up.

Thanks papa

You're inclined to not expect high moon missions on BTC because it holds the highest market cap, not because of its $15k price tag.

It hold the highest market cap because of the 15k price tag= )

true genius here listen to this guy

not brainlet like the motherfucker he answered to

no it hold the highest market cap becasue of the circulating supply AND the 15k price tag you fucking idiot

if there was half as many coins. if you burn half the supply the price will double up u sutpid fucking pajeet moron

And without the 15k it wouldnt have the highest market cap

market cap/supply is more important than price per individual unit.

You realize there are things out there cheaper than BTC that hold higher marketcap, and that its theoretically possible to have a crypto hold more marketcap without being at $15k, right?

>there are things out there cheaper than BTC that hold higher marketcap

wrong.

I mean outside of crypto. Are you being retarded on purpose?

>I mean outside of crypto

Lol.

You are fucking retarded
Waiting for Ripple to go from $3 to $6 is not the same as some sub 10million shitcoin going from $10 to $20

so BAT is going to explode?
>low market cap
>low price/coin
>low circulation

god damn you are a dumb faggot go back to plebbit immediately.

have you left yet?
go back now.

price doesn't mean shit but since you are asking it means it fucking does for most of you, fuuuuuuuuuck

it will but then you have that $1 meme you know...

700M is not low. Already mooned.

assuming even a modicum of success? yes absolutely.

basically low market cap + low coins in circulation + low coin price = 2x easy profits

it should but a top 20 at least

It's not just price though, it's market cap.
A $5 coin with a low market cap will have higher potential to go to $10. By comparison, a $2 coin with a high market cap will have a harder time reaching $4.

We got a retard over here.

If BAT simply doubled it's market cap it would be side by side with DOGE coin. Fucking DOGE coin...

Enjoy your x2 when you could easily x10 on lower market cap coins.

gut feeling

Yeah, I'm starting to understand now.

What would you consider a good low market cap? Sub 50 mil $?

And as far as I understood, the general strategy of making it is finding low mcap coin > it moons > take off some profits and invest in a new low mcap coin?

This is the dumbest shit I've read all day.
The value of a coin decreases when supply increases. Also, most people don't give a fuck about the value of a coin, only it's price.

>pricing in fiat
>doesn't understand mc
>op is a faggot
2018 is gonna be a great year for crypto

or x-10 just as easily retard

Honestly, yes OP. That's why you should buy some ripple. I think it'll pump as hard as Ethereum. Eth was $1 back in 2016. Once it hits even $10 there will be a lot more millionaires in this world. You can be part of that, OP.

it's literally #55 by marketcap. A 2x gain would be conservative. Shit's gonna 5x.

I'd rather take a guaranteed 2x (likely 5x) vs a hail mary 10x...

Shit, if it gets listed on Coinbase, which most people with a brain assume is inevitable, a 10x isn't out of the question.

Still less risk than investing in almost 1B market cap coin.

>Started 3 weeks ago
>Got in REQ at 1300
>Got in XLM at 1850
>Got in ZRX at 3500

I mean, I know I can make it since I know how to scour the Internet for information, but I'd rather try to understand why these coins moon instead of relying on others.

There is no shame in not knowing.

pretty much, but if you pick the wrong shitcoin you're well fucked, so maybe diversify if you have enough $$$ or do careful research and don't hold pump & dumps

Why would coinbase list some unknown shitcoin with nothing going on for it? They have much more reason to list coins like Stellar than this crap.

protip: don't count in satoshis, BTC is dying

>unknown shitcoin with nothing going on for it?
stay in your tron thread prakesh

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145?er=f

CEO of Coinbase responding to Brendan Eich (CEO of BAT)

that was last year you stupid fuck

brutal

Are you salty because your shitcoin is -20%?

OMG WOW JUST BOUGHT 100000k THANKS

only means it's coming sooner

yep, that is a very retarded mindset

Ah yes, because shit never gets delayed, and everything happens in a prompt, quick manner. Always.

>Are you salty because your shitcoin is -20%?
i sold at 95 cents and re entered just a few hours ago
but whatever helps you sleep at night spergo

Stay poor.

Im new but I feel like $.10-$1.00 is a good price for a cryptocoin. I would never pay over a $100, its just not worth it

Not really, I'm happy with my 600-900% gains on sub 100M market cap coins I've bought.

>resorts to larping
cope harder

jelly harder, fag

And this is why you’re a retarded nigger pajeet hybrid

>Also, most people don't give a fuck about the value of a coin, only it's price.

protip: btc has already died 1000 times