The next hour is the most important time in bitcoin history

The downtrend and support is meeting, if we fall below it will be a 3 year bear market, if we move above we go to 100k. It's literally that simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, it bounced off 13k last three times, so yeah, hoping for that.

I would argue that support is closer to 11k than 13k. We have touched 11k twice and bounced hard off it.

The dream is over boys. Time to get a job at mcdonalds

we can go to 11k without breaking the trend that started in 2016. if we go above 18k we're going to 40k

this will be the first bear market where alts will break their positive correlation to btc. bch minimum 20k eoy

It broke the triangle at 5k too, It dipped about $500 and came back into the triangle.

I think it'll do the same. $11600 then back up.

This parabolic advance stuff, like it has to remain in the curve is retarded. It can go sideways 20k - 8k for years.

I ALREADY WORK AT TARGET FUCK YOU!

The trendline support is far more important than horizontal support lines.

I had the same T.A. op. Elliot waves are going crazy.

>thinking TA has any more predictive power than astrology
>in 2018

I've been waiting a week for this shit, I don't think I can take it for much longer.

JUST MOVE YOU DINOSAUR PIECE OF SHIT, STOP HIDING IN THE CHANNEL.

it sort of does if you have traditional adopters joining the ranks. I would agree up until Dec '17

You can feel the uncertainty in this market right now. It's kinda awesome.

Is this is it guys? Is this the moment that decides if I to go back to wageslaving? I just made 20k in a week goddamnit

Lmao. Meme lines set by artificial prices set by bots are irrelevant

fiat bunker your shit. When it breaks up or down, it's going to drop more than it could raise. The most risk adverse position is to exit.

someone shill me some pajeet coins pls.

i dont care about BTC will be flipped soon, im here for alts what am I missing?

Goddamn, I'm feeling a rush of adrenaline, specially because I know I won't sell, no matter what.

you fucking retards are LARPing as latefags right?
member when 10k by eoy'17 was optimistic?

I will ride this fucker to the ground, no fucks given

Nah, even all the Normans aren't using it so there's none of the self-fulfilling prophecy thing, and any institutional investors in right now have enough capital to just manipulate rather than using TA so it's still 100% worthless

Ahhh, it's bouncing back, and then it's gonna get rejected again at 17k. This is so boring, do something different.

WHy tho

I took out my investment, I'll just sit it out I guess. I'm balls deep in PRL right now and I wanted to hold long term.

fuck BTC we want the 200000000 back in the market that vaped since sunday

Why not ?

Unlike some pinkies I made solid inv, up 800% last month.

I'm either going to be multi millionaire, or lose $5,000.

Why WOULDN'T I ride this to the end?

It is just not that simple and if you think it is you're retarded.

Seeme like it's bouncing. That's good for all of us.

>he doesnt believe in astrology
go read a book you dumb nigger

3 year bear market lol, are you mentally retarded?

you really don't think people are using algo trading based on traditional interpretations? Surely there are some - the volume is what I don't know. They may be losing the battle to unconventional movements, but they surely exist.

Because I believe in crypto. Even if it crashes now, it will win in the end. I won't sell because I'm not arrogant enough to think I can time the dip.

>Normies who bought at 20k are cashing out now

Right there w you senpai

Bitcoin will die, Ether will dip and return and profit together with the other big coins. Alt coin stays compfy because hardly anyone was paying with BTC anyway.

>It's literally that simple.
wow TAers are really delusional

Brainlet question and I should know this but is there anywhere safe to hide on exchanges? Usdt seems quite volatile. Bnb maybe though it's seen a lot of fluctuation.

I would hide myself in clams like last time but that ended badly.

I love how everything is insta-mooning the moment bitcoin bounces.

>The next hour is the most important time in bitcoin history

normans were buying packages and money trees sub $4k latefag

I can't wait for BTC to take a backseat. It"s holding the market back.

nubits is pegged to the dollar

Oh wow.

wow did you just say usdt is volatile? usdt is pegged to the dollar aswell, just stay away from it since it's a big scam

packages wtf

TA can't predict where the market will go it only gives you a buying opportunity to weigh your risk on. Sometimes the price just goes wherever the fuck it wants. Thats what you amateur TA line drawing fags never learnt on youtube.

le ebin meme lines XD

come on come on come on come on come on come on come on come on

if I told you that was posted in 2015 would you feel like absolute cunts?
*it was only 2017 but you get the picture.*
normies got the jump on at least 50% of /newbiz/

Today I passed several bus stops and they al had posters from a big radio station with a bitcoin theme. Friends are complaining that their office turned into a cliche stock exchange. I've been able to keep everything in the background for a while, checking my portfolio every third day at most but reality is catching up.

buy, safefags

oh so the volatility is because of the trading pair and not usdt itself. ty user my stupidity is showing. I'll take your advice too, it just felt like desperate times there for a minute

You're disconnected from the rest of the word. Most people who frequent boards like this are. As someone who is in the military and spends time with people from all walks of life, I can safely say this is just the beginning.

Its worse for me, i work in a pc shop so naturally everyone day trades and mines, and i have to deal with miners all day. So many chinese fucking miners

Bear market plz, need more time to accumulate.

yeah no worries. On bittrex you can buy nubits, which is (probably) not a scam like USDT, try to buy it at 1$ or below and you're safe. It even pumps sometimes because the walls can't hold, but always goes back to 1$ eventually. Never stay in USDT long

my friend is a bus driver and trades at the start/end of his route.
the madman was into btc in 2013 and still drives a bus
he could be retired but the guy doesn't give a shit. he isn't retarded, just happy with 10k 20k gains every year

NO! AAAAA

I a take glance at mainstream media daily as a means of self preservation but the disconnect is absulutely there. This is just the beginning.

The accumulation in NBT/BTC is something to keep a sharp eye on. If BTC were to tank hard below 11k I could see it firing up (albeit short & sweet). Might be a good opportunity to even accumulate more BTC rather than just retain your holdings.

>You're disconnected from the rest of the word. Most people who frequent boards like this are.
That's true, I think it's the beginning too. Bitcoin was starting to have some mainstream exposure, and if it fails now it will become a bit of a laughing stock for a while, but it's good, since it will enable the whole thing to keep going for longer before testing the mainstream waters again.

>not using log charts
>amateur

>chart shit
lmao

WHY IS MONERO GOING DOWN? WHY? FUCKING WHY? ARE DRUG DEALERS RETARDED?

I think the reversal is here now
we are safe

Bitcoin has died 234 times

Bitcoin Declared Dead 140+ Times and Counting
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

1k gone in 5 minutes
sheesh

>user did x
>do y

8k here we come

charts mean nothing in crypto fucking retard, it could go to 30k tomorrow and you would be making dumb charts thinking you are cool, go suck trumps dick fucking amerifag idiot retard

>BTC tanks
>ETH tanks
What the fuck thats not how this works

Lmao how the fuck can people make statements like OP and not think they are retarded as dog shit

3 year bear market? Why? Are almost 1/12th the circulating supply of bitcoins going to be stolen? Is the exchange responsible for over 80% of the global trading volume going to shut down?
Imagine being this fucking retarded. Anyone who compares today to mtgox should just market sell and never ever NEVER look back

>>ETH tanks
You should go see a doctor, because your brain may have some suffered some serious damage.
ETH was just 0.06 and 0.04 a few weeks ago.

And then people will notice that ETH is just as shit as BTC. And they will actually understand blockchain for small payments is BS.

thx, but why bother?
listen to these experts.
they know what to do.
They even tell each other how to do it

If people would have trust in alt's they would keep their investment in alts. apparently the don't.

>muh why is X crashing too
Is everyone new fag or retarded in here?
Bitcoin moons, everything crashes
Bitcoin crashed, everything crashes even harder
Is that hard to understand?

I was obviously exaggerating and memeposting you insentient fag

why does technical analysis sounds so much like astrology or something like that? i want to believe we have retards here that think they can do technical analysis and not that people have been doing this for decades

In my opinion, any "crypto" bubble is much preferable to the housing/derivatives/quantumniggerfuck bubbles that are going on. Yes we speculate and pump shitcoins, but then they fall pretty soon after. Meanwhile we have what, several QUADRILLION in derivatives markets... and its all literally vaporware

Well I didn't read the second part about going to 100k
Lmao, Sry bruh I'm just tired of seeing fud everywhere I look

>why does technical analysis sounds so much like astrology or something like that?
Because it is astrology. No one in the world knows which way the markets will move - not crypto, not stock not commodities.

A financial analyst is basically a shaman making predictions based on the alignment of chicken bones.

Total - global market cap increased by 5x in 2 months, after an allready insane year. At some point the people taking profit were going to start outweighing the new money coming in.

Just sit tight and wait it out ffs or market sell and gtfo i dont care.

I think TA is just a way for people to make the decisions they would have based on math or algorithms but by leveraging the power of the human visual processing systems.

Drawing 2/3 lines at a few different time segments will always be faster than manually working out EMA at a glance

PUMP IT, FULFILL THE PROPHECY

>3 year bear market
>literally that simple
>the law of the universe that govern crypto

jesus fucking christ i wonder if fucking normies or anyone eats this hit up

fucking true faggots out here spreading malice

bitcoin will not die.

People like you are what gives TA a bad rep.

Go and research it . If you still think its nonsense, you need to research it some more.

will you cry if it does?

TA works only when there are no changes in fundamentals and the market is stable, even if it breaks this pattern another pattern will be created since charts work like fractals

$13k right now.
$20k by march.
$50k by fall.
screencap this.
$100k by EOY 2018
$500k by 2020
$1,000,000 by 2025

So everyone will just keep getting richer and richer? Who's going to be poor then? Where is all that money going to come from?

you are retarded if you think BTC will survive this year. the flippening is real, wait and see

> Go and research it . If you still think its nonsense, you need to research it some more.
That sounds exactly like shaman talk.

Just stop trading alts in BTC. Trade in ETH instead. Jeez.

From the 99% of poor souls that haven't bought a significant amount of crypto.

One of the rules which makes TA work is the fact that price discounts everything. Whatever fundamental change is made, the price represents that, right? So when you're looking at the chart, all fundamentals have been factored in.

A fundamental change will of course cause the price to change, and you probably can't 'predict' that. However, if you look at a chart, see a pattern or something and know a fundamental change is coming, you could see which way it would react. People who say TA doesn't work are quite frankly retarded and need to google a bit.