Coss.io

New exchange rolling out on sunday, still working out the bugs - GET IN EARLY
- COSS token holders get 50% of the exchange fees every week, forever
- They're planning to have FIAT exchanges, and are launching an updated site on Sunday
- Get in now before it gets huge
You're welcome: sso.coss.io/api/invite/FFSTG7JT9M

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too bad when you try to make a deposit your coins disappear instead.

who made the most money in the gold rush?
Shovel manufacturers. Cryptocurrency exchanges are the shovel manufacturers of this crypto gold rush. Exchange coin hodlers will be the biggest winners in this crypto war for MANY MANY MANY years to come. So glad i got COSS.... just need more

>exchange is literally unusable
>updating front-end before back-end
>not realizing kucoin has 1st mover advantage
i wanna see your faces when KCS has 10x the value of loss.io shares eoy

Shill me some more still undecided

insecure KCS holders

Bullshit exit scam with sad volume. GTFO.

COSS is not crashing atm

Shut the fuck up and stop lying to people. I hold some of these and its not a new exchange rolling out sunday. It's just a new UI. We are gonna have the same problems until they actually fix everything else.

Get comfy COSS bros.

what's wrong with the actually exchange?
or is just too few people using it?

Yeah, and i wanna see your KUC faces when kucoin starts giving 15% dividends in march when COSS is 50% to all coss coin hodlers FOREVER. ENJOY YOUR BAGS KUC FAGS

holllly shit bro

did u get in at ICO or something? lol

we've already seen it go to $2-$2.50, got way more room, the new user interface is rolling out on Sunday, its no secret their current platform isnt great, but thats why its a buy man, once they unfuck their shit, exchanges like binance arent taking new users, so the newbs will need a place to trade, and Coss.io is it. Their currency will moon for sure. very safe relative to lots of shit coins, i'm currently 50% of my holdings in COSS, $10k deep. last transaction to buy in was early this morning

been in COSS for a while. feels good man

No but after the hype died down.

I've already bought like 400 coss coins. Should I stack up more or go 'safe' and stay on eth?

My budget isn't exactly large

too few people using them, yes
those exchanges have very little volume outside of BTC/[exchange token], while Kucoin has a lot of trading activity for many coins, with KCS having the 5th most volume
Binance obviously has a shitload of volume

spreadsheet already takes that into account

Kucoin needs about 35x the volume as COSS EOY to make it a better buy today due to the 15% dividend and 11x price. Probably more since the fiat exchange will have a .6% fee (also shared).

>"Already priced in."

and thats the kind of end game coss.io is going to have, basically its an exchange token that will do what kukoin and fuckin BNB have done. the price will probably settle between $10-$20, could even go higher.

exchange coins perform well.

comfiest hold I have. Even if this gets to half of KCS were looking at least 5x in the next couple months.

This is literally going to show the power of holding to be supreme as a strategy in crypto

why not hold both you silly fanboys

Fucking jelly. You're gonna make it. I bought at ~0.1 but only ~1000 COSS, wish I'd put more in :'(

Still likely the best $100 I've spent in a long time

i think kukcoin and BNB have already ran, i'm in BNB, not in KCX cause i think that has realllly ran too much. coss is just starting.

This. They need to update their exchange engine (months away).

But..... I guess they can kind of say they're better than ED. Like cancer is better than aids.

I probably a minnow, but this is going to make me a large mouth bass.

5$ in two weeks

I'm perfectly fine waiting a few months for a life changing amount of dividends.

the frontend and backend is done by different teams.

Cryptopia has CEFS yet its value is many times lower than KCS for some reason

Because CEFS only pays out once a month. It's kinda lame

Just do it, you will thank us

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

Bumping COSS thread

Get in now or regret your decisions forever, seriously, the only competition COSS will have next year is FairX.

CEFS dividend is 4.5%
KCS is shifting to 15%
COSS is locked at 50%

Market caps near end of year will reflect accordingly.

And just to add one thing that doesn't really get mentioned enough: Rune is a really nice guy. Always available to answer questions in the slack / telegram channels. Had some noob questions which he took the time to answer. Never got this level of response from places like Coinbase, etc. This alone sold me on buying Coss. I hope they never change.

Yeah, they're amazingly transparent. Rune has been open in apologizing for faults and errors on their part. It gives me a good feeling about the future of the project.