Hello friends , please don't lose faith in chainlink , it very good coin with very good technology behind it...

hello friends , please don't lose faith in chainlink , it very good coin with very good technology behind it , very smart people are invest in this coin and value will be very high soon , have faiths and remember to buy if you not have chainlink already , have a good day.

Who lost faith? Lad, you never seen volitalitly before?

i have not lose faith friend , i tell many friends about chanlink and we buy many but some friend scared about lose money, he try sell but we say not to sell , he work hard for his money you see and don't want to lose, he have son on way too.

stfu and let the price go where it wants to go you faggot

Thanks OP
You made me realize this shit is a fucking SCAM

kek, nvm. I see what you are doing here.

thanks pajeet

+#05 packet faggot

Lol larping as an Indian promoting the coin in order to drive the price down. Sorry nolinker, you shoulda brought when it was 0.14, or 0.30, or 1dollar. Or basically anytime. Link is a long term gaurunteed 100x

You’re friend shouldn’t have gambled with money he couldn’t afford to lose.

friend why are you call all indian men pajeet? very racist and not good , please be nicer we all are human people.

>letsgoboys.jpg

nice larp

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LINK BELOW 1$ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! GET OUT NOW!!!!

friend please stop scare investors , make us lose money what is not good for us.

The handle is forming. 3 dollars next week.

I have 50k link I just want to retire and move far far away where I don't know anyone. Fuck me it will never happen

No you're not fuck off

It will, but you'll sell way too early, you'll listen to all your paresnts and boomers and end up selling at $8.67 or some shit.

Right?
kek, this is the funniest post/larp I have seen in days.

Yes I. It buy now ??

where buy coin sir?

Coin make me million dolers? Where buy sir

hello friends , you can buy on coinmarkets

The funny is that I decided to make my weekly research on what I should invest next if I make some gains on an expected moon and LINK is one of those, I might convert to a shill.

You can buy on ED f you don't mind deep web looking layout.