If everyone becomes a millionaire with crypto won't the prices of everything go up?

If everyone becomes a millionaire with crypto won't the prices of everything go up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-sum_game
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being this simple

I don't understand.

no, we become millionaires on the backs of people who buy high and sell low

theres not that many people in crypto
thats like saying if black people continue to become basketball players and rappers everything will go up

Seriously, where the fuck do you think the money comes from you fucktard?

Hint: it's you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-sum_game

Crypto is a zero sum. If you buy a coin for $1, then someone sold you that coin for $1. One of you got the shit deal.

Does having more Crypto Millionaires make the government pint more money?

not everybody get rich. in fact, a lot of people are loosing money everyday because muh everybody can be a trader meme.

But who ?

But everyone here is making money.

sure faggot.

>thinking you can cash out your internet money
kek

>putting a pseudonym on fucking Veeky Forums.

No b/c Pareto principle. The brainless will trade away their coins eventually or just spend them all until they have nothing left.

Not possible its a zero sum game, there will be a lot of losers

Eventually the base of the pyramid will stop growing. Prices will stagnate, people at the middle start to panic and cash out crashing the whole market. No ones a millionaire until you cash out.

How can anyone lose here? People actually buy shitcoins at all time highs? No one here does that

No. It flows like water.

you're describing a ponzi, this is a zero sum game. know your shit before posting, newfag.
and yes a lot of people buy shit ath and loose shit dumbass, if someone buy, someone sell.

You are actually retarded and don't understand how markets work. For 1 or more people to make money, 1 or more people have to lose, there is no generation out of thin air, unless you print money like the retarded governments.

so who's losing with crypto?

The people who buy at the high in end, or buy high and sell low, jesus christ dude why are you even here and not researching basics of markets.

>unless you print money like the retarded governments.
or bitfinex

Absolutely not. You absolutely know some people bought bitcoin at $19,000 and traded it at $14,000 to buy ripple for 25k sats. At this point that person would be down about 60% if they cashed out.

>being this retarded.
you should start investing in kneepads, thank me later.

Redistribution of wealth =/= inflation

no because stupid people will trade their coins for stupid things like rims and fancy seat covers for shitty geo storms

also lots of people will enter too late

the blockfolio dev said 50% of people are at a loss. buy high sell low.

how the fuck is that even possible? fucking got pajeeted lolololol

Weak hands that sell every dip.

people fomo, people see something going up and sell whatever they're holding to get in, but unfortunately for them they buy at the peak and get dumped on. then, probably because they're retarded, they do it all over again.

never underestimate how stupid the common man is.

also this, but not sure if the guy wasn't larping actually.

>Coins on a huge run, up 20% across the board
>Normie enters the market because it's "easy money"
>forgets that crypto is volatile
>everything goes red
>FUCK THE BUBBLE IS POPPING SELL
>Cut their losses at a 10-20% loss

The name of the game is to get retards to transfer their wealth to you.

larp is very possible, but I can definitely see people being that gullible

I buy in at 1, sell at 10. The person who bought in at 10 sells at 100. Unless at some point it falls all the way back to 1, there were more "wins" than "losses". Zero sum game is a meme, no economist thinks of the market like that.

So the person who buys at $100, his money is stuck there unless he sells. He will have to sell at the same price (nothing happens), sell lower (loses), or sell higher (someone else loses). Lets play spot the double digit IQ.

but what if everyone buys low and sels high?

Its literally redistribution of wealth you fucking mong.
>inb4 haha I only acted like a retard

Ok now I know this thread is 100% bait, kill yourself faggot.

not everyone can be winners son, this isn't the soccer tournaments that you grew up with when everyone gets a fucking metal.
Every time you make a successful trade you are ripping money out of some pajeet, normie, chink or jews hands. remember that, and trade on.

Everyone won't. 20% of the people who participate in it will win most of the money. Prices will still go up, though.

>there is no generation out of thin air, unless you print money like the retarded governments.
or print infinite limited money

Them soccer tournies were metal

>or sell higher (someone else loses)
You fucking idiot.
Nobbody loses anything at an ATH sale you stupid dumbass moron.

No I mean what if everyone sells to someone else higher forever like the stock market.

would you look at all these replies

At some point people stop buying, the entore price is based off this so if you dont get out early enough you lose

Also the real

If it's an all time high, the person left holding the bags loses.
Somehow I'm inclined to believe that person may be you.