What is meant by buy high sell low? Wouldn't you want to buy low sell high?

What is meant by buy high sell low? Wouldn't you want to buy low sell high?

Do you hate money? No, dont do that you idiot.

U aint gonna make it

>people buy high cuz fomo
>sell low cuz panic dip

No. Buy high and sell low for maximum profits.

>Hi im a new fucking faggot and its really obvious. Sit on your ass and read the forums, dont post as this question could have been answered by just waiting and watching.

Much healthier way of existing apart of a community. Reddit is the door behind you. Take it anytime

But how does this work? If you buy bitcoin for $19000 (high) and sell for $13000 (low) you have lost $6000. But if you buy bitcoin for $5000 (low) and sell for $19000 (high) you have gained $14000. So wouldn't it be better to buy low sell high?

Imagine being this retarded. You're not gonna make it user.

What are you talking about? It's really not obvious; see my previous post.

Only billionaires get why u buy high and sell low.

Can someone please explain rather than just insulting? I'm trying to learn.

It's a meme you dip

I believe they are memeing you, is right, why else would you do the contrary?

>wouldn't you want to buy low sell high?

Why in the fuck would you do that?

It's a fucking meme retard. It's what you're not supposed to do. It's said sarcastically. Now get out of my sight.

BTC being over $1000 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1000?

You're an honorary pajeet now.

I've been buying high, selling low. Somehow I still made money

If you idiots haven't been buying high and selling low you're not going to make it Jesus christ

It's a meme, to take the piss. Obviously don't buy high and sell low you fucking idiot. The fact you don't understand that is startling.

Its the biz equivalent of Delete System 32

Gtfo of biz

I couldn't let the lad embarrass himself further

So now I'm the idiot for being right and smart?

No thinking about it, its like shorting it but better

Its a meme, smart guy. Youre not the sharpest knife in the cabinet.

but you're not smart if for even a second you took the posts seriously you fucking dimwit

Listen, think about it for a minute. When you buy high, the price is what? High! It's worth a lot of money. Now when the price goes down you can sell more because its worth a lot

You need to buy the tip.

Money is just numbers. It's not real. Buy high sell low is much easier than the reverse. Just pick one and go with it. It's just numbers. It's not real.

you're an idiot because it's obviously a meme you stupid dick