What's the easiest, quickest and most painless way to kill yourself?

What's the easiest, quickest and most painless way to kill yourself?

Buying Chainlink

Buying link

Beat me to it cunty

Exit bag

Or link

Step 1: Get Monero
Step 2: Order a cyanide capsule
Step 3: Bite the pill and you will be dead in seconds.

The nazi's loved it.

sell link, wait a year, check price

Ya a cheeky cunt aren't ya?

Hanging out with Sayori!

Cyanide, you will suffocate internally
Guess why people took birds in the mineshafts, cause you won't realize your suffocating and just get dizzy then collapse and die.
Also, the chances to survive it are 0

I believe theres a coin out there to help with this

>wanting to die
>caring about the pain of it

Nobody wants to suffer, even in death.

No, buying LINK over $1.2 is the reason I want to kill myself.

Is it actually possible to buy it online?

Asking for a friend who invested in LINK.

A handful of pills is the easiest, painless and least messy way to go. But don't do it OP. All of us here are gonna make it. Post a crypto address and if I have any of that coin/token or can ShapeShift it to you, I'll send you something. No joke.

Buying TRX. Speaking from experience.

you can buy almost everything on the darkweb my friend. You can also buy it in the store:

eating a whole bag of apricot kernels will also kill you. Look it up.

Browsing biz and seeing all the UFR shill threads and their memes

Shotgun to the back of the head as your pic depicts.

You're probably trolling, but if you're serious, don't. I'm depressed as fuck too, but everything passes, and death is probably not the end, so better take your chances hanging around in this world than having it even worse in whatever awaits you on the other side.

I'm down so much that even if you actually sent something it wouldn't change anything but I appreciate the thought.

BTC: 1BNYV85WRVkE48X45QH2xy55vrskQVRn4L

ETH:
0x174AA5db13A1Bb8B4dAAEB1D1799cD1D122ac7F6

Where on the deep web can you buy it?

12 gauge to the face like your pic. 00 buckshot...the coroner will tell his wife about it. trick points for rigging it about 5 feet away for Max fucked up

Nah, death is the end. Nothing more to worry about after that. Just peaceful non-existence. Any kind of eternal life would turn in to a hell eventually, even if you were fucking 16 year olds nonstop and eating steak every meal. It would just go on and on and on until you just craved death.

Well, good luck to you in...whatever.

Drain cleaner pussy

I found my old bitcoin wallet from 2011/12 that had a few hundred on it from back when those faucets handed out free bitcoin because they were worthless. I wanted to buy some but I didn't trust any of the websites with my card details so I never bought any. Biggest regret in my life, I've been depressed ever since. Tried to get in the game late to make up for it but all I've managed to do is lose money.

Hey man, we're all down today. Hang on and your patience will be rewarded. Think of the people who lost everything to Mt Gox or anyone who had no choice but to hold their bags. You didn't lose all your money in a hack, or exit scam like Confido.
I'm heading home and want to send you some ETH later but I'd rather send it knowing it might actually give you some shred of hope.

Death is not the end. Don't JUST yourself to hell like a faggot. HODL your life no matter how shitty it is

Lack of hope is what kills people.
When you stop believing that there's a better way.

If you sent literally anything it'd make me believe that anything is possible in this world.

spicy

lol

Allah gonna punish those infidels for an hero!

Don't lose hope. Find someone to talk to, go try out a new hobby, don't cut yourself short over momentary feelings.

Seek help, user

5 feet? You sure it would guarantee death?

Find a heroin dealer who takes crypto. Buy as much as you can.

I wish these feelings were momentary, user.
I've already told people about my depression and they just say things like you're talking shit you have lots to live for and you're grood at lots of things blah blah blah.

No I'm not.

I can't even figure out where to buy cyanide.

I did manage to find a place that sells heroin.
How much do you have to take to overdose?