Ummm guys

Ummm guys

Why is cnbc saying ripple is on the coinbase exchange?

bump

and thus begins a millennia of people who didnt buy the dip whinging about how butthurt they are.

because they have zero clue what the hell they are talking about.
they're worst than normies.

Insider info, XRP/Coinbase cofirmed

bullshit

Tinfoil time.

What if XRP was planned to launch on Coinbase during next BTC bear run?

Fuck yeah!

this. but i want to believe

I have got to believe that CNBC is intentionally spreading crypto bullshit, one of the producers speculates on a coin then green lights little B's articles to pump, this morning they intentionally tied ETR to that south Korea banning crypto story even though ETR wasn't being singled out.

>etr
ETH you fucking pleb.

You seem to have missed the point

you have a point on your statement, faggot.
still, REEEE NORMIES.

How many more clues do you fucking need. XRP is being added, either hop on the train or get left behind. Either way this shit is happening

it's not faggot.

That's a funny meme

XRP, XLM, and TRX.
Screencap this.

I think transaction fees right now are very important to coinbase. XRP has the lowest, so it really gives it a chance of being added. That said they never even finished their bitcoin cash rollout in adding btc/bch.

I thought fidget spinning was a dumb trend, but then I got mine. I felt the spin, I felt it on my finger, I felt the rush of a good spin. It changed me. I got my spinner ironically, but I was wrong. Its amazing, I'm smarter, more productive, more focused at work, a simple task is now much better. Outsiders dont get it, they dont get us. I'm not saying were better but were more open minded and probably smarter. I love this community, and I love this way of life..

I love this coin because it's Leviticus incarnate.

Why did MSNBC say physical Bitcoins were in a vault held in the Swiss Alps to protect them from thieves?

> Relationship

Explain this

Ah yes... I remember my first spin...

>Jeff Bezo

>ripple own 40% of the supply, can freeze your account and the ripple network, and is a centralized piece of shit.
explain this.

coinbase isn't adding new coins you dumb faggot. their audience is retarded boomers who need keywords so normies understand ripple is a crypto (but it's not actually a real crypto).

you don't have to support it to gain from it

I hate everything ripple stands for, and I still have 30% of my portfolio in ripple. The jews always win

next two users who sign up to kucoin with my invitation bonus will receive .2 eth.

invitation bonus 7KvuRx

reply after registering

(((they))) win.
but guess who lose by having 30% of your portfolio in it?

MODS

Who knows man. They may keep saying not adding because of the BCH ordeal.

I'm all in XLM BTW just thinking that it's probably going to happen eventually and I've been following for awhile, not just months.

Exactly. If you want to win invest in the alternative to RIPPLE. GOD you greedy gentiles are killing the movement.

Because they're stupid and wrong about everything.

All the time. Wrong. Always

Centralized like XRB, yes

You gonna be probably happy when you gonna send your crypto to the wrong wallet, faggot.

I can bet the anchor is a newfag on Veeky Forums and read a shitpost

You mean the same news media that reported erroneously on Korean ban FUD is reporting false information in favor of Ripple? Gee I dunno

>bill
>Jesus
Lost