So this coin is dead right? time to sell these bags? shit i'll give them away for free at this point

so this coin is dead right? time to sell these bags? shit i'll give them away for free at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7ptomu/deepbrain_working_with_disney/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you hodl these bags for 5 more days? thank me later.

I'll thank you now if you just say what's going on.

same

Heavy storms on the market. Just wait it out, the sun will rise again. Meanwhile hodl your bags. Whales want you to sell cheap. Trust me, the market will correct. The only people that will suffer are the ones that sold low price having weak hands.

MARKET DOES WHAT IT DO! USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN! HISTORY MUCH? YOU EVER HEARD OF MASSIVE DIPS BEFORE HOLY FUCK THIS BOARD IS LITERALLY MOSTLY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

pajeets can't even hodl until february

Doesn't it benefit to sell low price to get in lower price ?

Brain gang had a correction, and then then the korean FUD. It might look back for DBC, but this is actually a good thing. New money will arrive. This is still on track for $1 dollar jan 30.

god you smalldicked weakhands are so laughably pathetic.

ofc it does
but chances are you'll fuck it up

weak handed faggots. I remember trading on /rhg/, seeing news posted friday evening after exchanges closed about a company's drug failing to go to next the stage and instantly the stock dropped like a rock into the center of the earth. We didn't sell. We couldn't sell. We held our bags like men.

It's the trading competition on huobi, it destroys the coin for the duration. It'll be back up after the 17th.

So why not sell now and rebuy lower before then?

it will pump next bit of news back to new highs

Won't sell because the current price is still well above what I bought in at, but starting to sweat a little. Fuck whales and fuck trading contests.

So I was just playing a game with some bros and some bull-dyke sounding bitch was threatening me to "buy DeepBrain Chain or I'm gonna come kick your ass"

She got really upset and argumentative and I'm not sure why. She gave me her insta (@itsdaniellekay) and told me to private message her my address but I don't use that gay shit.

Danielle if you're here, you sound like a big old bullish dyke steer and you suck at video games. Also I'm not gonna buy your stupid brain chain because you're a big dumb gargoyle looking cunt with anger issues.

Please come to my house. Please, you may weigh more than me but I'll put you down.

do it nig nog

Well you're gambling with how much lower it will go at this point but it's a good idea. I took advantage of the swings and got myself some extra coins and will continue to until it comes out of this hole.

AaesFifiTSaoBFd43mktWCD4VzCaZYXiJR

i mean you did say youd give some away fr free

If only I could know that it would go further down, I would sell already and just rebuy when it hits the new floor
But of course, I can't ;_;

Did you know that people shorted the housing market and held FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS while news report after news report kept saying how great things were? They lost millions waiting to sell their positions and ended up making billions. You haven't been in this coin 7 days. Just sell now faggot the better off the rest of us will be.

Biz/ It hurts!
My first 100k in crypto and like a dumbass I didnt secure it.
Im not fit so I will dump (market sell)
See image place orders im dumping it on the btc fags

Forgot the nasty pic

What have you done, user?

Is it still worth buying this shit coin

Yeah, me too. It fucking hurts. Only would have needed one more win after that and I could've made it.

wow you fucked up son

The overall market drop makes this way more complicated than it needs to be. It should slide until the end of the competition, but it could also go up a bit when the market recovers.

gib dbc

AHZc2b6krRkKCm3diWDaTDB836oTz6yVLj

give me an email so I can get your address and I will mail you something random from my apartment

>muh competition

Retards Huobi has only 5% of the entire DBC volume. It's not going to do shit, competition or no competition.

Hodl
Buy the dips

it hursts so much user, fml

you to can join the brain gang on kucoin using my referral 1dfHK

More like the DipBrain Chain

Debating buying $$800 more of this link or prl someone

Just bought 1$ of this shitcoin :-)

Sup, dude. I'd join your referral, but I already signed up. Can I still do so after signing up?

Ya I held dbc I fucked up.

When you buy at 7 cent nothing feels like a dip.

nows the time to buy in during this sale
get in with my referral
1uhdb

Looks like you got in at the same time as me, user. I did the exact same thing, but I lost $2,000 instead, so thanks for putting it into perspective. We'll bounce back. Just think about the money you made, not the money you lost.

Are you me? Fucking greed!

Stick your cock up her ass you mother fucking worthless cocksucker!

Just have Faith, this is a bad time to take to heart any losses as in a week or two the market will proper itself up.

BRAIN GANG STYLE

If you truly feel you must get out, go right ahead but trust me you will want back in and will regret losing money on selling low.

Besides all coins are bleeding, think they are in a different boat?

uhhh u ok op?
.Watch out for these pump groups

discord gg/tSWYF6V
(Replace the space with a dot)

try again OP u aint dropin ur dbc bags here you fucking brainlet

I missed you, friend.

Selling right now is the dumbest thing you could do. Even if it returns to half of what the ATH high is before the crash you're looking at a 50% gain. You can go chase tiny little pumps with other shitcoins and maybe get 20%. There's just too much potential here.

Yes but knowing most people including my luck the second that we sell it'll moon

serious question for you brainers:
how are you supposed to make $$ on kucoin when their withdrawal fees are so high. Was planning to buy some Req and some other shit then take it to MEW but the withdrawal fee for Req alone is 10 Req! I'm poorfag and can't be spending 10-15 bucks every time I withdraw to my wallet. this is nucking futts help explain please

I am spending a day with the family letting the merket do as it will as it will rise up soon enough.

Even now just check buy orders, their a guy at .32 that is buying 574k worth of DBC.

I always miss my BRAIN GANG and the fun times we have lol

I am just holding on to my coins and if it goes too low I would love to have the money to buy more, sadly I dont :P

How was your day my BRAIN GANG friend?

I'm already have 20k dbc

Any thoughts on if I should buy a few more in this dip or spend it on link or prl?

No offense but if you can’t afford a $10 withdrawal you aren’t even in the game yet.

Family first. But it's really nice that you find time to post here and give us all hope.

It's awesome to have good people in this community. Most here just shill their shitcoins or spam their scam discord groups.

Don't worry, money will come soon, friend. Whales will stop pumping and dumping in 5 days when the event ends.
The market will recover and boom.

Oh I have 100% faith my friend immovable I know it will rise. All crypto is in the red even the ones I believe to be really good investments.

I wouldnt worry all of the BRAIN GANG normals have held their coins too, they know the truth of things.

I posted earlier a few times but their has been multiple threads and such so some might not have seen me. lol

This is destiny I just would love to have more money to invest in DBC on this dip.

none taken mate - I'm just making sure I understand it and there's not something I'm missing. So if I buy $50 of 5 different tokens then withdraw them to MetaMask then it'll cost me around $50 to do that. Am I missing something or is this just prohibitive for someone with only a few hundred $$$ to trade? Should I just leave it on the exchange?

Kill yourself. I hope you know you drive countless people away from DBC. I even sold a few days ago because of your reddit-tier faggotry. Go look what the rest of the board says about these threads. They freak everyone out. You are a mentally deranged freak.

BRAINGOODGUY you're here :)
What do I do my 4.2k bag was worth over 2.5k two days ago now its 1.4k I'm going to hold but I can't help refreshing I even have an important exam in 3 days that i can't start preparing on because of thinking too much about dbc

>I have to read every single thing posted in any given thread.

Nigga he makes a long ass post with a picture of food. I have read maybe 1 or 2 of his posts in total. Don't like it, don't read it. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants.

It's funny how you treat the one guy who isn't trying to scam you.
You'll remember this and be ashamed when you grow up.

Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying community

I'm hodling you fucks

>Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying community

Genuinely made me think.

I'd rather hold to 0 than sell at a loss. Hopefully some shitty announcement will make it moon.

Remember even confido had a death rattle

At least hold till 24 hours after they finish the jan 13th conference .
Note DBC isn't on the in the conference of 20th jan

the whole market is shitting itself
why worry?

lol oh you, love peace and happiness to you.

Friend every crypto is in the red, its a big market dip and we have a competition going and we have pnd groups targeting us and we have more fud than a mother fudder lol

Do you what your gut tells you but I would listen to everyone from every other thread who has done crypto for longer than me. They say this is a correction in the market and in 2 weeks it will go back to normal.

Follow your gut my friend but I will be staying for now.

Also much love and peace to you my friends.

Have faith my BRAIN GANG FRIEND!

Hi there, I hope you have a wonderful night BRAIN GANG friend you are cool stuff.

Let them do what they will, he wants someone to blame for something that is happening to every crypto. Let me be the blamed one because his words have no effect.

How are you my dear BRAIN GANG friend, I hope your days are going good.

@itsdaniellekay
>Girl gamer
>diamond mercy support main
Like pottery

>link the vaporware has more market cap than this coin.

really makes you think

Cool, hopefully that'll cause some (positive) movement.

It's ok, he's probably one of those people who came here from /pol/. Give those with special needs a break lol.

I'm from /pol/ and I think BGGG is a decent guy, even if he is a newfag. Everyone should take a note from him on ignoring FUD and insults.

Green order books but mean sell walls to eat through..

You cut Jan 20th out I can note it

Well played, /pol/. Well played.

Traits of a good coin, by Dr. Pepe.

High Volume(DBC has extremely high volume on Kucoin)

Relaltively Low market cap(Potential for big pajeet-city-like growth)

Meme-like name. (this is important, as normies love techy-sounding coins)

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7ptomu/deepbrain_working_with_disney/

Can some Chink translate this? Is this true?

& to idiots thinking of selling their coins, look at volume and sell walls. This is a small swell in the storm

Can't translate it, I can only confirm the article says something about Disney. These characters "迪士尼" apparently translate to Disney.

glad you're still in the DBC game!

Always my friend we know the market well enough because I listen to better people at this than me.

Hehe I have been on Veeky Forums since it started, I know its odd but yeah still a nice guy though becareful of negativity and everything is fine.

Howdy there pol :P

did you see the buy order at .32 600k DBC buy order, dang crazy lol

BRAIN GANG HYPE from the DOC!

... wow that is insanely good news. rofl!

BRAIN GANG HYPE!

>no resistance
>only tiny hedges in sight

Dare I ask... i..is.. this it? Are we getting back on the bus to the launch site?

That sneaky 1btc hedge sprung up, fuck off tuna boy. I'll slap you silly.

Growth is becoming more consistent

yeah but it's so much more testo to say "fuck you FUDing faggot pajeets jargon fucking jargon lol etc i feel more confident when i neg other men kek btw i larp cuz i feel like i'm the real faggot and my life is a black hole"

Heard rumors whales were targeting $1 by the end of Jan and then dumping it.

this is probably true

just broke top 100 on cmc boys

again! weeee

BUILD HER UP BOYS

Hey their DBZ dude! You are the reason I made my DBZ BRAIN GANG DBC meme! haha

much love my friend you hype me with the spirit bomb posts!

I knows its awful but OLE BGGG uses paint and stinks at the photoshop stuff rofl

THAT'S WHERE IT'S AT BROTHER

NOW FOCUS YOUR ENERGY

DEEP....BRAIN....

I am always focusing my power on DBC my friend, Gigantic DBZ fan myself love it and helped mold me into who I am.

That android 16 scene with Gohan, manly tears!

If they make a live action movie I want Sheamus to play 16 rofl!

BRAIN GANG HYPE SPIRIT BOMB OF DREAMS!

CHAIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard someone say 6000 sats will be the max.
Where can i see the order book that high?

Hello my friend. I will take your bags :)

change it to 5 decimals

FUCK YOU PAHJEET

rofl BRAIN GANG AWESOME! I save all these memes my BRAIN GANG makes and this is great totally freakin awesome my friend!

Thank You so much

You rule my friend, I'm going to boot my HD with photoshop on it and create somethin real nice for the Brain Gang senpai