HPB - Get ready for the next XRB

This fucking coin has a partnership with Unionpay, which is literally the largest payment processor in China; bigger than Visa. The CEO of UnionPay is also an advisor.

Fucking NEO has an angel investment in this, where Da Hongfei (founder of NEO) is in the Telegram

They have an award winning Nobel Physicist as an advisor (did an experiment in CERN), and can perform millions of transactions per second

They are already in talks with Kucoin with a low market cap. I can see this going to a 10 B market cap within the next month easily.

You can buy on BiBox which is basically a clone of Binance (pretty sure they're affiliated) and is very easy to use.

As of now, this is literally under the radar so I suggest accumulation as soon as possible

bibox.com/

finally someone else is shilling this

Yeah, this is an insane project.

The product with its hardware and software depth fusion, along with agnostic virtual machine capability, has the potential to be massive.

This is a guaranteed 1 billion market cap within the next 5 days (currently at about 100 B)

Delete...guys allow 2 weeks for accumulation before posting it on normies ass /biz

OK... sounds good, but I just read the whitepaper, and it appears that the functionality and efficiency of this blockchain is entirely dependent upon custom asic hardware, which would mean that in order to have a node, you'd need special hardware to run it. Not saying this is necessarily a problem, but it could prevent wide scale adoption if Ether and other blockchains with smart contract functionality can operate on regular hardware through the use of sharding and other computational methodologies.

>agnostic virtual machine capability

shut the fuck up, retard

t. comp sci major

been in for 4 days, i think because its in chinese that westerners haven't woken up yet

Point I'm trying to make, is if the blockchain is asic-dependent, then it is effectively centralized, but I'm not sure if anyone really cares... I mean, the Ethereum Virtual Machine is effectively centralized in the sense that Vitalik and his team (with the exception of ETC) control ETH through software developments and updates. So, upon further reflection, centralization doesn't matter so much for virtual machine tokens, as they are much more than just currency, unlike BTC, which is theoretically meant to be solely a fungible currency.

Fuck off pajeet, we will pump it now.

>UnionPay

From the white paper:

>"After listening to the design concept of HPB, China's largest financial data company UnionPay has joined as a partner with HPB, with the common goal of technological practice and exploration of financial big data and high-performance blockchain platform. UnionPay Wisdom currently handles 80% of China's banking transaction data, with an annual turnover of 80 trillion yuan. HPB will join hands with China UnionPay to serve all industry partners, including large banks, insurance, retail enterprises, fintech companies and so on."

So, what is the extent of this partnership?

how the fuck did you buy this on a chinese site

whitepaper mentions a partnership with Unionpay but not even listed on their shitty site. Looks fishy

Just sold my VEN to buy this.

Not sure if it was a good decision...

did some fact finding:

>team

No linkedin, no professional sources, impossible to vet legitimacy of individuals as a westerner, no idea who these people are except for chinese info.

>product

an "alpha" version is what exists right now, a promise of a 1.1 beta version for the future -- no actual performance delivered till 2019 at the earliest, according to whitepaper

= still vaporware

>investors

some chinese money, looks like, no way to verify how much or if these people are legit

>what it "will be" in the far future (in crypto time)

a fast as fuck blockchain solution for business that requires specialized hardware to 'accelerate' the transactions per second, otherwise operates at more traditional speeds - requires investment in the hardware if a company wants to use it, and large scale adoption to reach that millions of tx per second number.

>conclusion

Could bleed out to nothing, or it could blow up into multiple 100's of dollars per coin, it's still EXTREMELY early in this project life. There are already high speed solutions out there that are being developed, that this directly competes with.

I am buying $500 worth just as a gamble.

wow you are fucking psychotic if you actually did this

ven is about to undergo a rebrand and has tons of news and announcements coming up this quarter, why would you toss that away on this 100% speculative vaporware?

Uhh Uhmm

Maybe it's already priced in...

Am I dumb?

Sound like communist heaven. Union pay is key.

I'm all in. 100k

Go read about VEN which you just sold, then read what is available about this, and then come to your own conclusion.

Ven has an actual real product right now, dozens of huge, real, confirmed partnerships, an enormous and talented team...

and then we have this alpha version coin and a team of literal who's, and a "partnership" with unionpay that isn't confirmed by any sources, and won't even be realized until 2019 at the earliest

Not to mention that VEN has resisted all recent mini-dips much better than almost any other coin, and has even grown in the middle of a crash, which is frankly kind of insane.

what do you think? it's your money, pal

Well fuck me I'm just gonna kill myself now.

Okay can someone explain to me if Union Pay is the same as “Union Pay Smart”. I don’t want to get shafted again

Dude stick to your guns. All the VEN adrift he said is probably priced in. VEN a $1.7B coin which means it doesn’t have much room for extra growth. This smallcap coin is riskier but also it could 10x easy. Also, if you do believe in VEN but want to invest in this other coin just sell SOME not ALL of your VEN stack for it

nah man you didn't fuck up that badly...if you regret your decision you can transfer back to eth without that big of a loss and get back into VEN

VEN is dipping slightly now, so if you sold higher than it dips to, you might even wind up with more than you had previously

I'm a VEN shill though, so don't take my word for it. Go do more research on both of these. I don't really understand why you would buy this coin in the first place though unless you wanted to gamble long term.

It's not actually partnered with union pay for anything.

It's on their whitepaper and on their website (that you claim isn't there). Look a bit harder.

union pay smart are in charge of innovation in international transactions. An branch of union pay I guess, could be an outgrowth

buy high, sell low

what a whitepaper or website says means nothing unless it is confirmed by the actual partner in question

there is also zero information of what level this supposed partnership is at, and doesn't mean that unionpay is obligated or is even considering using their specific brand of technology

think for a moment just how silly you sound by asking somebody else to trust the information on a chinese tech startup website

there isn't a partnership yet, the two are just in talks jesus christ. can't you fucking retarded biz motherfuckers wait to start shilling a coin i'm still accumulating.

listen, I know you faggots love to ride the hype train, and this shit could very well blow up without a final product EVER existing -- who knows, it happens all the time in crypto, but there IS value in vetting and analyzing available information to determine the quality of a product if you intend to support the project long term

its up to you if you want to pump this vaporware chinkcoin, personally I stay away from serious investment in teams and products that cannot be vetted

Your right, they don't have anything tangible.

Will check out this venchain anons are talking about ITT

massive gamble at this stage but saying that do you remember neo when it was antshares, website was a joke, team info was a joke it was just a fucking gabmble too although early investors will act all expert saying they knew it would be so big

think ill throw about $200 and forget about it

Looks like it's starting to pump.. fuck you biz

This and SPHTX will be the winners of 2018. Mark my words.

Fuck it I'm throwin down. I'm in it to win it. This has early NEO vibes written all over it.

due for a big correction, buy now at your own risk. I would wait a day or 2 for btc /eth to go up and you will be able to buy 20% more for the same price

You can't buy this anyway. The shit chink exchange is not crediting deposits

If u plan on buying this coin with Kucoin, you should register an account early (invitation bonus 7KvuRx)

register at bibox. Took me like 10 min. They use 2FA so it's much less sketchy

Only for ETH which has been a known problem. Mine went through after ~30 in after reaching out through their support telegram. All other token deposits apparently work just fine. They don't take doge tho :( my choice for moving large amounts.

Massively undervalued at 100M MC

this is a PnD discord coin beware

link to discord?

VEN is also vaporware, it's mainnet won't release unti Q3 of this year.