Everybody dance now

Someone please explain to me what is going on with the market right now?

I have heard over 101 diffrent versions already, starting with "crypto has no real usage and people are starting to understand it now" and "exchange sites cant handle the volume enough" etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/11/ex-financial-regulator-wishes-he-had-invested-in-bitcoin-sooner.html
businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-explosion-wall-street-spends-bonuses-2018-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wall street shaking out the weak hands.

cnbc.com/2018/01/11/ex-financial-regulator-wishes-he-had-invested-in-bitcoin-sooner.html

clear as day.

It's coordinated is the short answer. Pic related

crypto is a boom and bust cycle. right now it is crashing 60 to 90%

you normie scum come back in 6 weeks and look at your portfolio when its triple digit green you nigger

That i will do, havent even thought about selling.
But still interested in what is going on with the market.

Thank you fellow nigger.

pls explain. i am brainlet

To me it's clear as day. I am not even worried.

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-explosion-wall-street-spends-bonuses-2018-1

They want to get it at a discount.

I'm just buying the dips.

those are some huge fuckin tits

>90%

WAT

What we're seeing now is different than the past crashes I think is referring to because crypto has breached critical mass. Decentralized populist forms of value-transfer now pose an immediate threat to the existing corporatocracy but the market has grown so large that they can't totally holocaust it so they're doing what they can to shake as much momentum out of it as possible. The recent manic pump was also not entirely organic and not unrelated to this

every couple of weeks crypto has a 15% off sale and you best take advantage of them if you ever want to set foot in lamboland

It's the stupid South Korea rumour going around.

>cnbc, south korean government and (((friends))) buy fuck tons of crypto
>cnbc runs a piece two days go "HOW TO BUY THE NEXT BITCOIN, XRP"
>new money floods in as expected because this happened last time
>crypto market cap surges to an all time high
>media, governments and insiders all sell at the top and exit the market
>(((coinmarketcap))) removes korean exchanges without widely informing the public that prices would *look* like they instantly dropped but never actually did because korean exchanges had outliers
>korean government simultaneously makes a move on a large exchange that they claim isn't following regulations
>(((cnbc))) "accidentally" mistranslates an article saying "KOREA IS BANNING CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING" and leaves it up long enough to get blasted back and forth across the internet
>massive sell off ensues as people panic over FUD
>prices reach an all time low
>media and governments around the world buy up as much crypto as they can
>media suddenly starts running pieces about crypto making a huge comeback
>rinse
>repeat
Pic related

Mass FUD and fake news. Just watch, it will be all good news the second all the exchanges open registration again.

This is the shakedown before the next round of normies is allowed in.

>shit will moon once normies buy in
>60% reversals are common in crypto
>Some random exchange is selling it and some fuck off country
>Going to go pick up my Asian girlfriend in my Lambo

Where's all my stock brothers at smiling and laughing as we know nocoiners are making it in the green all day.
(Pic related)

Trading stocks:
Less Than 3 days to deposit Fiat in your account.
Major exchanges that can handle volume
ACH your money back into your account within 24 hours, even during panics.
Pays fucking dividend every quarter

i don't actually mean "all time low", just with respect to a certain time window

That market is at an all time high, with the DOW over 25,000. My IRAs and 401k are up a lot.

oh you were talking about the shitcoin market? the one that has taken a nose dive? my bad.

i know right i want to see them dance

yep it's amazing, the warren buffet article came out same time as the korean one did. does buffet know he's being used as a tool? I don't know but he is. people should be able to see through this.

all the TA analysts say strong support at 11,000 / 10,000 or whatever but the whales i see on discord are staying on the sidelines. it could be fudded all the way down to 8000 so the wealthy can accumulate. it will pump up, more financial instruments will be written around bitcoin and price will stabilize so normies can buy into bitcoin, without actually owning bitcoin an ETF

>up a lot
>not even 50%
Boomers are hilarious

call me a conspiratard but that's how I see it too. Crypto is a heavily manipulated market and it's still small enough that big players can squash it on a whim.

still pisses me off that these corrupt fucks are able to come late to the game and still make a killing by suppressing the market, and shaking out weak handed retail investors who were here earlier than them.

But that's the corrupt system that crypto will eventually replace, so one day they'll get their just desserts.

>tfw oldfag
>been in crypto all the way since late 2016
>spent a lot over the week in good coins but now no more money to get in for now

>does buffet know hes being used as a tool?

Buffet is worth more money than your entire family lineage wealth accumulation 3000x over. I doubt he cares at all.

if you had put that money in crypto you would have had at least $100k retard

>why are we where we were one week ago!! why!!!

fucking kill yourself

Sick gains bro. I think there are bond indexes that will net you better returns

>unrealized gain 347%
>bond index will net better returns

you arent too smart are you, boy?

Irritates me too, but I see it as a way to cut off one one of their most reliable sources of guaranteed income.

I guess he's being sarcastic...

my guess is he was looking at todays change.

Fucking cunts

AMD doesn't pay dividends