700 H/s is 400k TRTL a day

>700 H/s is 400k TRTL a day.
>Bytecoin is 0.01 each
>If TRTL reaches 0.01 (which is insanely easy) you'll make 4,000 for basically no work

Is this why you stay poor, user? You keep missing the boat?

mining.turtlecoin.lol

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlecoin.lol
veekyforums.com/thread/4906378/business/turtlecoin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isn't this a trojan?

Dont download the file, there is a virus in it. Fuckin pajeets

It's open source you mong

NICE TRAJECTORY TUBALAR TURTLE

Laziest FUD

The code is open source and you are free to compile it or have a look.

>turtlecoin

the fuck is this...

Shhh, don't let the normies know

Your ticket to the moon if you hop in now. Mining is crazy easy. Still well under 3 MH/s network.

TURTLE POWER

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and I'll point you in the right direction.

why are you shilling it then? we would only take coins away from you by mining
ulterior motive?

In order to be successful, you have to have a strong network. I've mined millions of TRTL already, I want it to be successful because I have skin in the game. I'm still mining but it's not the main focus.

>
the fuck is turtle coin

A fast, private, and community driven altcoin. Check out the OP link to learn more. It's the ground floor so you can get in before goes to Pluto and beyond.

Can I try mining this on a laptop?

ye good point, so in theory if you worked full time shilling and making memes it could turn out to be the best paying job you ever had. nice

You can get pretty decent hashrate with a laptop. My laptop with a 970M and 6700HQ is pulling a solid 450 MH/s in XMR-Stak.

Team is fun, project is neat.

I've also mined about 2million now with a single GPU. May accumulate more soon.

>mining.turtlecoin.lol
is it sha256 or GPU mining?

Check this turtle whale out.

It's cryptonight so GPU all the way.

scanned the download with avast, no virus shit found so that's good.

what's the coin cap?

What do you want it to be

Coin Supply is 1 Trillion but with only two decimal places. So instead of 8 decimal places like buttcoins leading to 0.00000001 BTC you only have 0.01 TRTL.

so wait, there's no cap?

i am beginning to think i should read some book on these coins, make my coin since i know some coding and then shill it after i mine it privately for a while beforehand

>1 trillion

wtaf

You mean 450H/s, right?

I've been mining this while I'm asleep for the past two nights. I have about half a million. I figure I can get to a million easily enough and just forget about it for a while. If the coin does well, excellent. If not, I lost a couple bucks for my electricity bill. Not bad.

A lot of coins means a lot of liquidity which means widespread adoption. Bytecoin has a 182 Billion max supply for instance.

Correct. Sorry.

Keep at it user. I think it's very reasonable to expect EOY 1 Cent. maybe more based on dev progress. They want a quality product before hitting exchanges.

You guys are retards.

>muh memes

Why? Do you hate fun?

Nope, just pizza. But you fat-asses love it.

Sitting on a comfy 5 mil. Been mining while I sleep. Not to bad, honestly.

>700 H/s is 400k TRTL a day.
Maybe two days ago. That boat has sailed.

Let me tell you whats gonna happen
>200btc sell wall at 1sat on yobit if lucky cryptopia

>hates pizza
You must be a blast at parties.

Keep it up. Turtle is love, turtle is life.

Nice dubs, senpai.

Whoops it was at time of writing. Hence my shilling you my fellow Veeky Forumsraelis get in before the diff gets too hard.

Yeah man why the hell do you hate fun?

Shill me this now

turtlecoin.lol

Fast, private, and community driven altcoin with cryptonight algo which makes it ASIC resistant. Devs are kickass and super involved, they want everyone to contribute and help Turtle Coin grow in the best alt there ever was.

Check the OP link for more info and if you stop in the discord, they'll tip you some Turtle start you on your journey.

100 EOY EZ

TURTLE TRAIN

CHOO CHOO MOTHER FUCKER.

Here's a template to make your Turtle memes.

Collect shells user it'll be the best

Once you collect one, really all you want to do is collect a billion more.

I mean what asshole dislikes turtles?

syncing now
waiting for trojan

wat do

It's clean, senpai. Use sandboxie and run by virustotal. Just one positive and it's flagged a miner which is normal.

You need to run the other thing first and let it sync, then open the wallet with the other one still open

It's clunky ATM but they're working on the real wallets

Join the Discord

Run Turtlecoind first and wait for it to sync. It will say SYNC OK and then run SimpleWallet.

Current index is approx 94k so it'll be a bit.

Ah okay, the new lines appearing were saying the current time so I assumed it finished

1250h/s how often do the pools payout?

Payout is min of 25k and every 2 min if you use turtlepool.space

Join the U.S. pool so we can show the yuropoors who's king turtle.

how much H/s with a single 1080?

It's cryptonight so you can use monerobenchmarks to find your card.

I have a 1080 ti and this sounds interesting. Never mined before though. Are pools if you don't have low mining capacity? Advise on how I would best profit with my card. Thanks

I'm looking for coins to mine after ZCL fork, will save this

thanks OP

U should be mining ZCL RIGHT NOW imo

Pools are for consistent payout versus solo mining which means you have to get lucky which can take time.

Visit mining.turtlecoin.lol

This is why Turtle Coin is awesome, we want to make it as accessible as possible.

I'll look into that. Thanks

Donate some turtles to me

TRTLuzkw7NF9RHbhmYWLpQiEECeu7aEesgQt4kW7djUDGW1bPZuo5eLQisyLZjwv1AMSpZbWhva3MJ4WozguQNL42W2rCjyJZiC

Where buy?

>pajeets use xmrig in trojan
>scanners flag it as malware
ive been running it for a couple and still have all my niggawatts

Pre-exchange, literally the ground floor. Get in now.

Pre-Exchange. Get some before we hit one.

single 1080 is just above 500h/s

What?? sorry I dont understand, how to buy some then?

Duuubbbsss

Thanks just mined 100k

see

You're on your way, senpai.

You can either mine it, or make an offer for some on the discord.

okay, i'll bite
hopefully this isn't bullshit, i'm not in the mood right now Veeky Forums i want some good old turtlecoin fun

mining rn with mine at about 510 h/s

>>#29 coin in market cap
>>easy
>>"turtle"

getting about 310 h/s should I get any returns with this?

woops meant 320 but whatever

Just mine it dude. It's fucking easy, I don't know shit about mining crypto and even I was able to follow the instructions and get it set up. It's gonna be a while before this ever gains traction (if ever, but I have faith), so sit back and hash it up.

Unless something has radically changed in the past 24 hours, I'm sure you'll be getting some returns.

Can’t get mining site to open?

turtlefag
This is a total waste of electricity and no one knows about this shitcoin

I'm in

Miner is the open source Monero one, xmr-stak

If you're paranoid use a paper wallet or VM or just compile it yourself.

>Coin Supply is 1 Trillion
Wrong. Supply is currently 2.8 billion. Total cap will be 1 trillion in like 30 years or something.

I've only mined a few days and have 4.5M. The beauty about this is how easy it is to mine for now. 700 h/s with 980ti and i7 4770 but people with laptops seem to be getting around 400 h/s. feeling comfy af

ya man it's awesome, CPU viable still, wont be for much longer though

So how long have we got to mine this on easy mode, when does it launch?

why is it taking forever to "sync my blockchain"? it's at index 80k... i'm not even to the mining part yet

I'm about to blow up the US server hashrate a bit, I have a few rigs.

just got my first 27k since finding this thread, 1200h/s made about 27.5k in 1hr

veekyforums.com/thread/4906378/business/turtlecoin.html the dev made the coin for the "lolz"

Imagine you mined 10 million doge for the lols
thats a cool 100 thousand now

exchange Q2, that's when the hash rate will fuck us small time miners. but the global hash rate has been going up. 1 week ago you could get 1 million turtle a day with a 1080 TI, now you get a few hundred K, soon it will be tens of thousands. seriously start mining now.

660,000 a day. nice.

>community driven
>fast, private

serves no purpose other than utilize latest CPU vulnerabilities. Enjoy your funds stolen next time you login into exchange after installing this crap.

I've mined for the last 24 hours and it's comfy as heck

if you want to be safe (and I fully support that) either use the paper wallet or run in a vm or use a linux live CD/USB to generate a wallet, save private/public keys on a USB or paper if you're paranoid af. Or since it's open source you can compile it yourself.

You don't have to run their code. It's possible to do this and take 0 risk.