Everyone knows this gem

Right? Tell me you know about this. Rockets on the launch pad fueling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoNQUkpUQE0
twitter.com/ADCaudiocoin/status/951212634816200704
twitter.com/ADCaudiocoin/status/950326415332986880
forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/11/07/what-bjorks-cryptocurrency-paired-album-means-for-the-music-industry/#60bd24fd13d8
docs.google.com/document/d/1EbS-Gb6ca7C8t_hl22grMNQ58aKW-324ozzjYfhirI8/edit
blockpool.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

35k locked and loaded, Aint touching this shit for at least a year or 2 years.

is it a... LE gem?

>A year or 2 years.
Have fun with that bullshit.

I got some more on this latest sale. Shits gunna go nuclear

>inb4 87 copypasta replies of pajeets shilling this shitcoin

>Not understanding hodling out for a six figure profit
Gotta have iron hands user

Seems strong to me compared to other music coins, there's only place for one of them

Japs are also talking about this, got Bjork in
can see this mooning if that shit VOISE is at $60M, this will reach even more short term

With those announcements from major players, I expect this one to explode

Should have sold TRX two days ago for ADC

Should have readjusted your mortgage and sold your little sister to buy more of these sweet, sweet coins

Gets shilled a lot like everything that already mooned

fuck me, I'm in

There is no money in audio recorded music. The meme about music royalties was never true. All music platform fail soundcloud, myspace, cdbaby. The reason is musicians compete against their own interests by giving their music away for free. This like all platforms will fail. If Tidal failed with its superstars behind it, so will this. Pump and dump at your own discretion.

here's this copypasta FUD from every thread

yeah, I see Spotify dying kek

It will do wonders from this $25M market cap

Should go up 4-5 times short term

Gonna put $2000 in

DAMN NORMIES ARE INTO THIS

BJORK MEME'S WORKING

as a musician this is very true, but I feel this in tandem with BAT can really shake things up.

Push the Bjork angle enough and normies will flock to it

>BjorkCoin

I just check this on yt and twitter, it's getting picked up by lots of japs and normies

Could really go big

I'll probably put $1000 in and see where this goes

Good enough for normies, gets shilled

Will go up 3x at least short term

and i will continue as long as you discord pump and dump fucks keep posting this useless coin. Go be vultures somewhere else. Only 90s fags think there is money in music. Young kids know music is one aspect of selling the bigger brand "the artist" music is given away for free as a promotional device. Musicians make far more money in endorsements and live performance. get rekt

In with $2000, I actually remember reading about this on The Verge

If they are focused on shipping things instead of just making it look pretty, that's great for me

Anyone can make a fancy website

Truth here. Music is a difficult industry to make money in, and a shitcoin like this with no solid team or partnerships is gonna fail. Not to say there won't be a music coin that makes it one day, but I'm yet to see it.

>no partnerships
>major music label announcement

Damn, try harder

Great price and low risk at this market cap

Those buy walls tho

It's at a good buy in level. Good profits to be had in the short term at least imo. Gonna put more $ in while it's at the floor :)

wise choice user

They have a XBY dev in and Resetera's support.
XBY went from 200 satoshi last month to 4000 now, expeting the same for ADC knowing their track

> Calls a music equipment company a major music label

Literally retarded

Under NDA

should go from $20M+ cap to $60M in matter of days because of those announcements as it will easily get picked up by media.

Glad I'm able to get this cheap

It is great concept and behind which there is a blockchain company which has proven track record which is not only in music but in development of other apps as well....ADC is one of the products...

The blatant and low effort shilling (some of which looks like it's being done by bots) for this shit is not indicative of real world adoption or success, I rode this shit for 20% gains yesterday,but pulled out when I saw how far the shill really goes.

Honestly, go look at the 6 page google docs "white paper," the entirely inactive github, talk on the discord to the "dev." You will see this shit is fishy as fuck. It also did not hold up well when things went into the red last night and earlier today.

DYOR and be careful with this thing. You will most likely see short term gains, but this is definitely not healthy promotion or a healthy project.

All the shills will now call me FUD and reply with copy pasted responses from the discord "dev" as they have in the past dozen threads when someone points out these glaring issues

twitter.com/ADCaudiocoin/status/951212634816200704

vaporware don't do it

twitter.com/ADCaudiocoin/status/950326415332986880

I used to think the same as you, but knowing the track of Resetera's gods which made XBY possible, this will definitely go up, there's no overnight moon user

XBY was at 200-300 satoshi last month and now it is at 4000, expecting AudioCoin to do the same

The thing ..in INDIA it is going to be launched..there are some issues with the wallet that is being taken care of...oday one meetup is also there.....In the month of Feb....these guys would be in INDIA as planned....

I don't trust this FUD

will go 0.1 BTC in

I understand why you believe in it now, the dude on discord is pretty convincing and the growth this shit is seeing right now is real, but seriously, read the white paper, look at the github

this is obviously not what it is being sold as

ADC certainly going to rock in next few days.I am going to buy truck load of it at current dips

I have created a wall with tons of btc. I am waiting for the dips in ADC. Only shit people are not aware about this.

Man fuck you, just remove them

This shit has to keep growing

tho most newfags don't even understand what is a market depth, some people are accumulating more ADC whike volume is still low and then will let this moon

Invested $1000, already green with $200 profits

boiii

Discord invite for ADC group: Cfupq7F

No walls until 249 satoshi, easy profits for those who got it cheaper

Lets break this barrie at 249 then......

Got in two days ago, this yet has to prove itself even tho it's already promised for working products, Blockpool tech and Bjork

Heard normies are getting in, should get me a self driving Lambo in a month if I keep holding

Gonna be honest even tho I put in $3000 that I'm still kinda confused about this one, but I'm seeing normies on YouTube mentioning Audiocoin, so it could have a real mooning potential

Holding for at least two weeks if it doesn't take off soon, but it's already looking decent

I'll probably invest more at 300 satoshi

For those sprinkling FUD...Here's a Forbes article from November on the partnership with Bjork

What Björk's Cryptocurrency-Paired Album Means For The Music Industry

forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/11/07/what-bjorks-cryptocurrency-paired-album-means-for-the-music-industry/#60bd24fd13d8

>BjorkCoin
>/mu/coin

>all these poor souls that got scammed into buying this week

>Only 90s fags think there is money in music
This

It’s getting a bit of attention on Twitter. Reddit, not much. Maybe someone should make a shill post on it.

It's on YouTube already, damn

She literally said she bought ADC because of Bjork

What's next biz?

More shilling to normies from bjork angle

then we'll moon

Should push this to crypto feminists

And then they'll become actual whales

THANKS BIZ SHILLS

Haha nice vid girl

Looking forward to those announcements, might hope in with more LTC

Maybe we should reach out to Bjork on Twitter and thank her for partnering up with Audiocoin

Might get noticed by normies when she replies

Market depth looking strong, the shit's on rise ADC BROS

One retweet, mention or something would guarantee a insta 100x

Literally game over

Glad I got $3000

Chinkshits are still buying TRX

Already up 10%

Crypto whore, niiice

There is a web wallet at my.blockpool.io

Imagine those anons that didn't buy ADC in a week

WARNING

THIS IS A LITERAL PUMP AND DUMP SCAM

NOT EVEN KIDDING, GO READ THE ADC THREAD IN THE ARCHIVE. THESE GUYS CHANGE THEIR ID AND SPAM "WOW DUDE JUST GOT IN CAN'T WAIT" ETC OVER AND OVER TO DUPE PEOPLE INTO BUYING

THIS IS A LITERAL SCAM

>NO WHITEPAPER
>ROADMAP MADE IN THE LAST 2 DAYS LOOKS LIKE IT TOOK 1 HOUR IN PS
>LITERALLY NO FUCKING USE
>IT WAS A DEAD COIN UNTIL THE DEV PROBABLY REALISED HE COULD MAKE BANK WITH NEW MONEY FLOWING IN

I was even duped myself but luckily I got out with good gains and didn't get dumped on.

YOU WERE WARNED!

Nice FUD

docs.google.com/document/d/1EbS-Gb6ca7C8t_hl22grMNQ58aKW-324ozzjYfhirI8/edit
blockpool.io/

You have all announcements and information in the official group. In fact, devs are doing a website overhaul

This is going up, Bjork's already using it and Resetera's gods are on board!

>fud

Wait and see. If you're one of the discord shills then kys but if you're just an investor who bought the bullshit, then RIP your gains

this

this shit burned me what can i dump this into on cryptopia

>bitconnect
>verge
wtf

ADST

these anons cannot read market depth

KILL YOUSELF

>partnership with bjork

all they helped her do was enable cryptocurrency payments on her store. someone keeps repeating this "audiocoin launched her album" and its fucking bullshit, her own label did that, not some shitcoin

ICO ends in 9 hours and any coin you buy now will be transferred to the new token after ICO ends.
DYOR of course but check it out

Most users here can't you fucking faggot
Either way, it doesn't stop this coin from being a scam.

It's has been hovering around 300 sats and the dev is obviously selling here and waiting for more people to buy in before selling again

Thankfully I sold at the peak so IDGAF what happens next,

ENJOY YOUR BAGS if you buy this coin.

THE COIN IS THREE YEARS OLD, BTW. STRANGE HOW ITS ONLY GETTING ATTENTION NOW HUH?

>[
if i buy this on cryptopia will i receive the new coin on there?

Yeah, I think so. The ICO ends in hours so I'm sure they'll explain how its gonna happen but I have some of the token on cryptopia as well so we'll see

They may add them automatically or it might be a case of sending the coins to a certain address and recieving back the new token, etc

It was a proof for a use case that went MUCH BETTER than anyone could expect

getting big names in there in a few days

FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FAGGOT

YOU ARE THE DEV, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FOOLING? THIS ISN'T PLEBBIT YOU COCKSUCKING NUMALE CUNT

THE STATE OF YOU

Everytime I invested into something with a lot of FUD, I made at least 10x

Damn, putting $2000 more into ADC

Those chinkshits can fuck off to india and buy fun

Deal just got signed! WE TOLD YOU user

prepairing announcement

>the deal was signed yesterday; we're waiting for the legal and publicity guys for both Blockpool and the partner to sign off the wording. I'm getting started on the technical stuff though so that tells me that Manamgement has agreed it

Scoop with your last shekels while you can Veeky Forums...

Huge if true

Waiting for the news to drop

50 cent too promoted this

Preparing a parking place for my Lambo

LOL Bjork literally gave everyone free money

Gotta give this a try

Already 10% up

Hope I won't get fucked by Bjork

>Hope I won't get fucked by Bjork

too late user

nobody knows who the fuck bjork is anymore

Blowjob?