I've decided to finally join you autists. I want to buy into crypto but looking for smaller cap coins...

I've decided to finally join you autists. I want to buy into crypto but looking for smaller cap coins, what's the next big thing guide me please

Bitcoin - Massively Undervalued, great team, good whitepaper, good prospects. Guaranteed 10x in a month.

Niggercoin. All in.

POLL, DENT, DBC in that order. Poll will give you x2 by the 17th

This. Go ALL IN on Bitcoin.
Take a large loan, as much as you can.

Bitcoin Cash - massively undervalued, great teams, decentralized developement, Satoshi approved, hard fork on janury 13th guaranteed 3x this month.

>60mil market cap
>clearify launching on the 17th
>partnership gonna be a big ole bomb in the crypto world
buy or the gains goblin will steal your gains and you'll be none the wiser

Everyone just left dude. They party is over.

Get poll, price is going to skyrocket on the 17th due to their partnership being released.

GMT will be the next low cap coin majorly shilled to Normies by the Normie King Mark Cuban himself.... dyor buy GMT

look into Nebulas, Qlink, and POLL for small marketcap gems

It's probably the best time right now to go all in on Poll or btc

fuck btc

I'd recommend VEN or REQ for long term holds, avoid shitcoins like XVG and TRX, and look into DRGN and POLL for some short-medium GAINZ. The current rumor is that POLL will be partnering with Facebook to handle social media polling with blockchain to counteract fake news. DRGN has some upcoming ICOs that are only available to DRGN holders, and they incentivize you to hold them as long as possible. Low circulating supply + high desirability = profit.

Good luck, and seriously, fuck TRX.

Keep it on the down low, but I just got rich off Pandacoin. Its the new thing in Thailand, everyone is using it

POLL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

kek

ChainTrade, hint: they're going to be fucking huge.

Find coins to flip. Save up for upcoming mega ICO..Radix..Q2/Q3..and no, it's not some ERC-20 pos

On pre-sale right now for just .10 cents. Fast privacy coin with max supply of only 15 million. It's still in its early stage tho, but with the pre-sale funds comming in, they are about to professionalize.

You're getting them before they're hot. Might be a bit fo a gamble, but if it takes off you will gain maximum profits.

Just putting this out here...

OP is in
SELL SELL SELL

Register on Kucoin before new registrations locked out again

Use invitation bonus 7KvuRx for free trades

BAT

founder of javascript
co-founder of mozilla

The CEO is a "freelance web designer", Kek. I'd rather invest in a PajeetCoin.