You guys lied to me

You told me the coins would go up. Everyone. All of you did. You said Bitcoin would be 25k by New Year's, guaranteed. Then it dropped. You said it was a bull market and the greatest opportunity of a lifetime. You said Bitcoin would be 50k or 100k by the end of 2018. Now it has gone down. You said this was a perfect time to get in and that things never looked better. What is with you? Did I deserve this? Cannot you admit that this is nonsensical and none of you know what is going on? If you are not an economist then how can you profess to have a shred of knowledge about what you are saying? I simply must cut my losses after you degenerative speculators got my hopes up. This is not a criticism of a small group of you. This is an indictment on the entire mentality of the herd. Seriously, take a step back and look at what you have done. Before, in November, in December, you were so certain things were looking up. There was no doubt. You could not have been more wrong. And now that the outlook has changed, now, you finally start proclaiming despair and doom and gloom? Where was this a month ago? It's not reasonable to think as a group and refuse to exercise perspective in such a chaotic market. Do not mistake dumb, blind luck in a random outcome for a successful strategy. You did not earn these coin profits. You should all reconsider this.

Irrational optimists who tout that lightning or sharding can save Ethereum are unable to point to any functioning examples to date. Plasma, Casper, and sharding on Ethereum do not exist and have been consistently delayed.

we never said it would be easy

just relax bitcoin will be 25k dont worry :-)

Kys

bye user don't let the door hit you on your way out huhuhu

Nigger nigger nigger nigger

Economics graduate here
> crypto = moon mission confirmed
> fiat faggots about to get cucked confirmed

Buy BNB. It resists BTC tanks for whatever reason.

So does VEN.

But Money Skeleton made me a lot of money

Let me let you in on a secret:
Nobody has any clue how to predict Crypto.
Have a nice day.

If you've been here long enough you'll know your portfolio goes 2 steps back 3 forward. Sell your stash and someone else will scoop it up. Market cap almost a Trillion. That's a 10x increase since October.

The jew got involved earlier than expected and changed the timeline, so they themselves could buy tickets. The moon missions have merely been postponed.

100k BTC / USD has already been confirmed.
You can listen to your own FUD and keep out of the market.

THAT'S IT GRANDPA, YOU GOT PLAYED!! YEAAAAHHHH LOL

typical newfag, probably an american with that american dream style vent. they coins have been going up for months, the fuck are you talking about. bitcoin has been holding still for not even a month. take your money to a professional if you are this emo on it

the people on this site talk out their ass.
the people who have phds in economic theory talk out their asses.

sooooooo

sharding already exists you dunce. Vitalik has already admitted this publicly. with the current scaling solutions they already have, ethereum could reach thousands of txs per second. I think they can achieve tens of thousands probably within months.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger kys op nigger nigger nigger ty for cheap coins

you're right sell now to cut your losses

niggertastic niggerness Niggylingydingdong nignog

This is what I suspected. I already alluded to it. See, I have no issue with this representation. But I did not see this sort of talk a mere 3 weeks ago. I assure you, you would be labelled an outcast if you brought that viewpoint to this place last month. And that's what I have such a strong problem with. It is not helpful to consistently express positivity when the price happens to go up at random. Who takes credit for that? Who takes the blame when the price drops? You can't have it both ways. It causes visitors of this site to believe that the coins, particularly Bitcoin, are poised for historical successes. To not counteract this with the opposing, equally if not more valid perspective, is faulty. Now you see why. Now you see what this leads to. Keep at it, and Bitcoin may well keep dropping. And even if it changes course, you cannot realistically account for it. It makes me discredit everything I have seen here. At $18.5k, Bitcoin was a sure thing. It was an easy double in a month's time. An easy triple not long after. And a probable 3-5x within a year. It was all of this...until it wasn't. It seems best now to be done with it entirely, even at a loss as it barely manages to hang above $13k. Or maybe it's back below. I haven't checked in the last minute. This is a huge issue when an entire community tricks people.

feeling bearish on btc? i personally am feeling niggerish. not that IM a nigger. just feeling LIKE one, regarding btc. Niggerish.

>Veeky Forums for investment advice

cool story bro

Then what exactly is the purpose of this message board? It's all fun and games until Bitcoin drops like a stone. If you'd like a place to talk about nothing and joke around, then by all means, go ahead. But that is not what investment message boards are intended for. These mixed signals that are tweaked to suit the current state of the market, once again, are ineffective and dangerous. I'd like to think those who frequent this message board are better than that.

>lots of new money comes in
>everything rises
>suddenly its TOO much money, exchanges cant handle it
>new money stops coming in
>market goes down

Once the "TRX $10000 EOY" people can buy BTC again the bull run will return like never before. Right now we're all just trading undeveloped altcoins between each other and FUDing ourselves.

I'm gonna help you for real this time. Buy UFR and DBC and HODL until the end of the month.

What makes it any different this time? Nothing. After being burned by this type of behavior with Bitcoin, I refuse to fall for the same trap. On the off-chance you get lucky and profit, so be it. I favor a working methodology over throwing darts.

>UFR
>hey why dont I start paying for something I've always gotten for free

>I simply must cut my losses after you degenerative speculators got my hopes up
thank you for your service

Bitcoin does not nearly have that much money put into it

git rekt nub and cry moar

mimimi I came for the ez million but now look it's only up 5% in a day