Binance registrations are open! Now is the time to make an account and buy the dip!

Binance registrations are open! Now is the time to make an account and buy the dip!

***Please consider using my ref code to sign up***
CODE: 10356352

I will be straight with you: If you sign up with me, or any other user, you will not receive any additional benefits. You will, however, be redirecting a portion of fees to a fellow Veeky Forumsraeli (versus Binance getting 100% of the fees). Help an user out in this thread!

Other anons, share your codes as well. Just don't make any wild claims. Let's just have a civil thread with anons helping other anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7prua1/binance_sms_for_2fa_is_not_working/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh fuck off you absolutely cunt, nobody gives a fuck, REPORTED you pajeet tier begging shit stain motherfuck

OP is a total shill. Use this code instead and you'll get a TON of benefits. TRUST ME.

CODE: 20025299

I trade so much that sometimes I feel bad that nobody referred me. Don't make that same mistake. Use my referral.

anyone here cant login on bianance right now

and are not receiving the sms for authentication

kucoin offers real rewards for using their platform and holding their token

kucoin.com & use this ref 1dfHK

Be rewarded biz it's your turn to get rich

binance.com/? ref=12617633

Fuck shit dick ass. I forgot to include the link. Now I look like a fucking retard. Don't make me look like a retard. Use my referral.

This is just a ref thread, no need to get your panties in a bunch. We're just anons helping each other out. If you don't like these threads, why don't you just ignore them or setup a filter? It's not that hard.

Having the same problem. Inb4 coins got stolen.

I will give back 90% of whatever I make on commission to use my referral code.

binance.com/? ref=13355799

cringe

kys poorfag

This is the no BS thread. Please keep things real, anons.

help me bruddahs

It's not BS, I'd rather make 10% of some fees than 100% of no fees.

brother alot of people are having the same issue

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7prua1/binance_sms_for_2fa_is_not_working/

stay safe

same

Just ask for refs. How exactly are you gonna track anons and give that 90% back? Emails are censored for privacy reasons, so you can only see the first two characters when they sign up with you. If you even got enough refs to make that 10% worthwhile (10% of 20%, at that), you will likely have multiple signups with identical first two characters and it will just be infeasible to track. Will you still be doing it after a year if the referral program is in place? Of course not. You're just saying it now to get them to use yours. Just ask for refs, no BS, please.

first response from binance i've seen

Hope my shitcoin doesn't moon

>and it will just be infeasible to track
It's 5 minutes of spreadsheeting. If I do that once I week for the >5 commissions it's no time at all and who knows how much you'd made even with that 10%.

If anybody wants to use that code and get that deal post a throwaway email or Kik and we can get in touch

wow binance? old school, you should be on kucoin

kucoin offers real rewards for using their platform and holding their token

kucoin.com & use this ref 1dfHK

Be rewarded biz it's your turn to get rich

asked this before on another thread, cant find it for my answer. Any reason to use both Binance and Kucoin, or stick to 1?

CODE: 10100213
Use my referal link, user. Take a nice rare pepe in exchange.

Help a brotha out by using my referral code, thank you.

no just use both lol

FOR FUCK SAKE MODS
BAN THESE SHITHOLES

At most, you will be getting 2% of a 0.1% fee rate, so an effective 0.002% commission overall. If they trade a million in USD, you will get 20 bucks out the whole deal if you stay true to your word.

If they use BNB to reduce their fees, that commission will be lowered to 0.001%. That one million USD will now net you 10 bucks.

Meant for: Forgot to quote. This is a lot less than you'd normally get, anons.

My Referral ID: 13767713

The commission itself is already a miniscule amount ya dingus. Don't be mad that I'm willing to take a small portion of a small portion

I just don't believe you will stay true to your word to only end up getting 50 cents to a dollar at most from any one user through their whole trading career.

>to only end up getting 50 cents to a dollar
.50-1.00 > 0
You see my point, right?

If anyone signs up and deposits Tether, could you tell me what your deposit address is? I am trying to trace a few things.

Are you gonna still be tracking them if the program is in place 5 years from now? And what is your response to the censored emails? How exactly will you tell which user gave you which commission? Are you going to be emailing said anons on a weekly or monthly for several years to receive their Binance trade history?

>Are you gonna still be tracking them if the program is in place 5 years from now?
If they're still trading, why not? If they're still in crypto no reason I wouldn't still be in.

>And what is your response to the censored emails?
I mentioned that before. If you use my referral code post a Kik address and I'll message you. I can verify myself by giving the first two letters of the email address and then you can provide me with a wallet to send the 90% commission I get. This will be tracked via a spreadsheet or maybe a special google live sheet that they have access to and can verify.

>How exactly will you tell which user gave you which commission?
See above.

>Are you going to be emailing said anons on a weekly or monthly for several years to receive their Binance trade history?
See pic. It provides a history on it's own and if there happens to be two email addresses with the same two first letters I can cross that bridge when I get t it

KuCoin is way better and you get penis enlargement if you use my code - 2Rwe3