what does he mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU
sso.coss.io/api/invite/RC6KV6XFK9
sso.coss.io/api/invite/73NHDOMUTN
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you guys hating money?

I'm all in. Waiting for this thing to hit $20 soon and then dipping to exscudo.

been in coss for months. SOOO comphy :D I'm never selling. They told me i could be anything.... so i became .... comphy. I'm already paying my rent with my payouts with 5 million daily volume. Soon i will be able to buy a lot more. Never sell COSS only buy more. I've been in contact with several other whales and we are all thinking the same thing. Hodl and live off payouts. Whales are not going to dump. COSS is the best investment of 2018. Especially once all those KUCS realize they're only going to get 15% payouts in march and COSS is 50% PERMANENTLY kek

Thankyou biz for shilling this last year when it was 7cents

>tfw 4880 COSS @ 13 Cents

feelin breddy gud brahs

Get in now

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

How much are you holding? I am at 5K, guessing you're around 300K? I am but a babby.
I will never sell what I have. Only get more. Fiat exchange == we made it bro

shame about the coss interface kucoin.com is much better

kucoin offers real rewards for using their platform and holding their token

kucoin.com & use this ref 1dfHK

Be rewarded biz it's your turn to get rich

It means you are profiting from a stolen logo, enjoy getting sued for owning this coin

Reminder that this exchanges devs are rock solid and stop hackers in their tracks. Use this link if you wanna join.
sso.coss.io/api/invite/RC6KV6XFK9

Kucoin was literal unusable shit a month ago. These things can change fast, and adoption can occur rapidly.

Op invite :3

sso.coss.io/api/invite/73NHDOMUTN

It's kinda unfortunate that there's no Ponzi scheme for people who use the coss referrals

Watch out for these pump groups for real money

discord gg/tSWYF6V
(Replace the space with a dot)

not focing you but dont take op's bags lol

>Ponzi
Kucoin uses a prymid scheme, not a ponzi scheme.

Thank god there isn't, it makes COSS actually seem legitimate

get in now, next week the ui will be a week away

Early adopters are going to be the comfiest people on the planet followed by the people who buy in now.

lol
They did finally say that the UI was being added this sunday, and they have a maintenance scheduled to do it. So I think the days of "we'll get it done next week" are finally over.

Yeah that thing

It also stops us from getting rich desu.
I've worked on shilling coss more than kucoin but it's almost for free because the referral rewards are so low.

I am you. I bought in big last year at 7 cents thanks to biztard shilling

Livin that HODL comfy life

Kucoin also isn't sustaining their 50% profit share, likely due to what they are giving away in the referral pyramids

i hodl 1 million coss. My cost average was $100,000 at $0.10 for 1 million coss. The first week of 2018 i became a millionaire and cut MY MOTHERFUCKING WAGESLAVERY CHAINS. I CUT MY CHAINS BOYS!!! I'M FREEEEEEE I'M FUCKING FREEEEE. GG. EZ. COSS FOR LIFE!!!

Bumping COSS thread.

God bless all of you, we're all going to make it friends.

lol it looks like they both stole their logos from those color blindness test pictures. whoever first published those should get a piece of the action

Hold both, my dudes. Hold both.

comfy.jpg

This is going to be a great fucking month. Get in now you fucks

Holy fuck

You will get 1% of all fees on the exchange. You will become a crypto-god.

Im just a pleb holding 20k. All I want is 7 figures.

60% COSS
20% LINK
10% OMG
10% HBT

250k USD total value
Comfy as fuck.

50% COSS
20% BBT
20% NAS
10% PoSW

get rich or die tryin