What's gonna pull you out of this bear market boys?

I'm in on HPB and UFR.

HPB: Great product, solid team, marketing kind of sucks, but it's still quite under the radar, it's been COMPLETELY unaffected by the Altcoin drop and is actually going up right now.

UFR: Piratebay killer, already has an actual product, solid branding and marketing, this thing has been refueling and I think it'll pop in the near future.

I'm also keen on ITC and BIX.

What coins you in on biz? Shill me?

ICX, UFR, VEN ;)

About UFR:

What you want to know about their "coin" ?

Well:

1. it is a token - no dev-skills needed, every1 can create a token in 2minutes without any knowledge.

2. the whitepaper read like it was written by a 12 year old, also many parts are just copy&pasted from other projects. -> shitpaper

3. just ask any name in the torrentscene if they are willing to accept UFR - literally everybody is just laughing about that fucked scam project.

4. dev team is unknown, also dev team never showed any kind of skills - they didn't prove anything that they have knowledge.

5. Github empty - NOTHING

6. If you aren't an idiot you will find every movie and software you wish FOR FREE on the internet / usenet / ftp / torrent.

7. Absolutely NO TECHNOLOGY, they didn't show a single line of code so far - NOTHING.

8. This coin is shilled on Veeky Forums and reddit 24/7 by these annoying idiots of the discord group. FUCK YOU, you have no clue, you only shill some token you don't know shit about. Also the obvious and poorly faked tweets of TPB founder and Kim Dotcom speaks for itself.

9. Filesharing companies are not interested in a token, they can easily make the same token in minutes. They won't need UFR. Also every torrenttracker / hoster / site can create the SAME TOKEN IN MINUTES.

Conclusion:

* Whitepaper not legit (copy&paste, poorly written, no technical knowledge)
* Torrentscene and filesharing companies absolutely not interested in a token
* only shilled token with no usecase
* S H I T C O I N

Sorry for being a little grumpy, but I am tired of the massive amount of UFR shills that are constantly shilling a TOTAL SHITCOIN.

Veeky Forums please stay away and don't get scammed.

20%BAT, 40%XLM, 40%UFR

Where the fuck if ufrs working product. You just mentioned the other coin to make your shilling of ufr less obvious.

The COPE is unbelievable, have fun watching this coin rise.

Wheres cardano's working product? Trons? doesnt matter nerd all that matters is the shilling

I think they said alpha is coming end of Jan/early Feb. I kinda regret buying in recently, so I'm just going to hold until then and see if it goes anywhere.

Wow almost got the same as you.

35% PFR, 25% XLM, 40% UFR

LRC
It's not a shitcoin, has a good team, good community, tied to much bigger projects, and get this, rank 200 on coinmarketcap. This baby is going to carry me to mars once it takes off.

I’m balls fucking deep in ACT ICX ITC and ZCL

If you are gonna spam, why not make valid arguments? Do you know how P2P works? Why would it need the approval of some filesharing website? Why would someone post fake TPB founder and Kim Doctom tweets to shill a coin when you can easily check twitter?

>Piratebay killer

no shit did they really say that? LOL Instant SELL.

Governments have been trying to kill TPB for over a decade now.

ETH
SPHTX
FUN

I gave a lot of valid arguments you idiot.

> copypasta whitepaper, rest is just trash, no tehcnical knowledge (just read the paper).

> no github

> only a token, can be created by any1 in 2min

> no code, devteam unknown, no proof of knowledge

> didn't deliver anything

...now tell me that this project is good.

It's just a pure failure.

And they have. Cuz its one fucking portal that can be shut down. With true p2p like ufr aims to use, it will be running on nodes throughout every conputer(where as itd always be running through the pirate bay servers)...and itd get shut down

I have full faith in UFR to save me in this time of great need.

So far VEN has been the only one actually making gains for me during this dip

PRL is coming back now slowly
PBL is also coming back now, expecting that to moon even more soon

UFR has been steady and shilled alot so I'm expecting that to take off soon as well

Also luckily traded some alts for ETH before the dip.

All in on NAV right now, up 20% since yesterday feelsgoodman

48% ZCL
20% ETH
13% BTC
5% CEFS

All of the above have been fairing out alright during the past few days. I got in early on CEFS and got 100% profit.

Rest is in shitcoins like XMR, UFR, XVG that have resulted in losses

HPB is so under the radar in the west its not funny.

Can 10-20X on the Union Pay news easily.

HPB is a complete gem - under the radar. Thanks for sharing. Bought some just now.

>Hey guys come torrent using our decentralised public ledger!
lmao nah im good. I prefer anonymity when I break the law.

Chill with the shill dawgs. Yall are seriously annoying everyone and it's gonna have the opposite effect of what your little discord group is trying to do. Go shill on plebbit or YouTube where it won't be so obnoxious.

HPB is legit tho, but the shill tone of these posts is ruining it