Comfy Ark thread

How soon is this rocketship hitting $100. Just flirted with $10 two days ago before btc dump. Another 10x is needed which is doable with all the development coming up. So how many do you havE?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@biz_classic/free-transactions-for-life-guaranteed-4f8dfc33493b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have 10k

how does it feel knowing you are going to be a millionaire? Also must be nice getting close to $20/day from staking alone.

Best community in crypto. They have the most comfy slack I've ever been in.

I'm jealous. 210 poorfag here.

the biz_classic discord is also based

man I voted for dutchdelegate and now it would cost 2 ARK to change fml

0.1 ARK. If you send to a new wallet and then vote for biz_classic we refund your 1 ARK voting fee (so you only pay the 0.1 ARK to transfer to a new wallet.)

It'll only cost you 0.1 Ark to change because we refund all transaction fees.

Here's what you do:
1) Follow the instructions EXACTLY as written here: medium.com/@biz_classic/free-transactions-for-life-guaranteed-4f8dfc33493b
2) Send your ark to a new address (0.1 Ark fee)
3) Vote for biz_classic at your new address (1 Ark fee, refunded)

You don't have to pay 1 Ark to unvote and your 1 Ark voting will will be refunded. Any future transactions you make on the Ark network will also have the tx fee refunded so you can make a 2nd passphrase for free essentially.

Only 14 here, send some ark guys help a poorfag trying to make it :(

AXsQy8nVHoTSQNSe9TaNre4VUDZLiir71e

When will you learn, ARKies?

Seriously? That's awesome guys. I'll do it tomorrow (about to have dinner now) :)

This shitstain of a coin ain't ever hitting $100 as long as it continues to be manipulated. Don't you brainlets realize the whale was able to accumulate more in the pump & dump a few days ago?

Ark will be lucky to hit $20 EOY

2000 ark here. Biz Classic Discord has some great bantz.

1900 here, hope it'll be enough

You'll be able to afford a new Ford Focus, congrats

>AXsQy8nVHoTSQNSe9TaNre4VUDZLiir71e

sent ;)

It keeps trying to moon but then BTC shits the bed and takes alts with it. Give it a couple more week and we should see 20k+ sato.

Same here.

Why are you getting daily payouts?

I have 2. will i make it Veeky Forums?

lol this coin will never go anywhere

Get out now and get into COLX. The staking rewards are way better than ARK and it's a coin with an actual purpose and potential.

That's a very old cap, I changed it to weekly because TX fees but right now it's on the exchange because I don't trust the whales not to DDOS the delegates during the pump.

Ty bb