I suffer from depression and wasnt able to work most of my life. i aspired to do something with my life though...

i suffer from depression and wasnt able to work most of my life. i aspired to do something with my life though... i didnt want to just sit around browsing the internet everyday. i started a business 4 years ago. truth be told i got super lucky and i started making 6 figure income. i am not the boss type. im not the business owning/running type. im really just a beta computer nerd with depression that got lucky on the business i founded. i really dont want to continue running a business... is that the depression talking? maybe. on the other hand, i love making 6 figure income. if i stop running the business, ill never see this type of success again, but im not the right guy to run it.
since this is anonymous, i figured id post my true feelings. what should i do?

wtf this isnt about crypto, reported.

this is a BUSINESS board. i own a BUSINESS sorry i dont play with pretend internet money.

can't you just hire some guy to run the business for you? sure your income will take a hard hit, but it might be worth for the peace of the soul

sell your buisness and put it into bitcoin or etherium you no coiner scum

Have you tried not being a faggot?

how am i going to find a qualified person to do that? look at how many people fail at running businesses. most people are employee type people like me not cut out for running a business. how would i find a person willing?

best advice /thread

you know i fucking come here open and honest and this is the response from some people... can't Veeky Forums be helpful ONE time? just one time. please.

It is real advice. I was diagnosed with clinical depression and OCD (the rapid psychotic thought kind, not touching shit) when I was 12 and have dealt with both for almost 16 years. Go outside, get regular exercise (cardio), lift weights occasionally, eat healthfully, don't smoke weed, see a psychologist (and a psychiatrist if you need to). Most importantly, stop making excuses for yourself; it only strengthens depression's grasp on your soul. Seriously.

Good luck to you, bud. I know I called you a faggot, but this is 4chinz, so I was obligated to. You can do anything if you really believe in yourself, no memes.

Listen faggot, Life ain't nothing but bitchez and money. If none of those make you happy just end yourself.

fine this is legitimate advice. it would honestly take me a year or two to even become a real person and not a fat useless neckbeard. i need advice on what to do now though until i can become a real person. i dont want to be depressed forever, but for right now, thats really my future for 1-2 years just being honest here.

are u me
same backstory bro
how do I escape this shit

Honestly, find someone who you do see as the right fit for that business and hire him/have him replace you, just maintain equity of course

What type of business?

Yeah, this. I may be able to help you honestly, user.

seriously? you have the same situation as me?

where would i find a qualified person? i asked someone else and they didnt respond. most people are the employee type like me, it takes a special person to run a business.

Well start today. Replace one shitty meal a day with a healthy meal. Walk around the block once a day. Do 10 pushups. Anything. Just get the momentum going. Don't try and change your life overnight.

I know reddit isn't popular here but go to the subreddit /getdisciplined/, so much good advice there.

this is a THROWAWAY email since i know Veeky Forums is all FBI bla bla, use a throwaway email to contact me. i am logged into it now. i dont want to publicly post the business. email me and promise to not share the business name here.
[email protected]

I suggest you keep working for a while. You say you got lucky and won't see this kind of success again. Well, figure out how much money you need to live comfortably on and keep working until you can save up that amount. Learn how to invest it safely in something that doesn't require significant maintenance. Working a job you hate may suck, but being poor tends to be worse.

train them. identify traits in people that you don't find in most people. pay them 70% of what you make and go live in costa rica.

>i dont want to be depressed forever, but for right now, thats really my future for 1-2 years just being honest here.

That's only your future if you allow it to be so, user. Make small changes everyday; don't try to do everything at once, but at the same time, DON'T make excuses for not changing bad habits.

Catch yourself when you think things like, "oh, I'll do that later," or "I don't feel like it right now," or "well just for today." Don't allow yourself to unconsciously reinforce bad habits that are driving the train of your misery. Take control of that bitch and steer it in another direction, user. I never make this much of an effort to give life advice on 4chins, but you CAN do it if you really want to. Don't give up, and don't ever stop believing you have the power to change your own life.

get busy living
or get busy dying.
srsly nut up or neck yourself you pathetic cunt.

poor nocoiner detected

i know this sounds pathetic, but hey what i write can't make me sound any worse right? want to be my life coach on skype/discord and make sure i turn my life in the right direction? :/ i guess that is part of the problem. the business i run is online so i have no real friends.

I've just started recently and only made modest gains so far, but I have already been feeling the pressure of having a lot of money. I feel like the best advice I can give right now is to try to relax and try to think about other things and focus on a hobby until you feel more relaxed and ready to move forward again.

selling CP? Fucking degenerate piece of shit

you can of course go to actual job sites? like where qualified people post their resumes and such... but beyond that maybe someone you know in real life, like youre saying you kinda are or arent the leader/boss type and even if you have a really close friend who fits the type, that may be a good place to start

no i dont fucking sell CP. i run a very unique online business . you could instantly figure out who i am because i was in the news multiple times if i just said what industry it was.

are you satoshi?

this. this. this. this. this.
user, i know so many people irl that sem to be in the sort of situation youre in and only ONE has done something to better himself (and boy was it an amazing turn around) and you know how he started? by just fucking doing what needed to be done, day of, and w no shame if it doesnt go perfectly at first.

you have to want a better life for yourself, and when you do, the barriers wont sem so large

sure buddy. LARP harder

Listen to Jordan B Peterson

if you pay me i would 100% be your life coach. hell i may even do it for free if u seem like a good person

That doesn’t sound pathetic at all, user. Unfortunately I don’t have the time to do that in the way that I feel would help you the most; I wouldn’t want to half-ass a role that important, bud.

I would highly recommend going to see a psychologist, user. Try a few out and pick one you like. Behavioral cognitive therapy is a wonderful thing, and you’ll make much more progress with the help of a professional. Don’t give up on yourself; it’s NEVER too late.

I’ve got to get to bed, but good luck to you, user. I genuinely wish you the best. You can fucking do it.

Hire me

i posted this throw email if you want to reach out [email protected] i will give u my skype or discord

see this reply:

thanks all -- tonight Veeky Forums was helpful for once. i appreciate everyone that replied, even the trolls.