So is LINK really dead or is this just a dip and we will see LINK rise again from the ashes?

So is LINK really dead or is this just a dip and we will see LINK rise again from the ashes?

If you're going to be a doubtfulfag then sell now because you don't deserve to go in this journey.

Definite scamcoin.

It's just resting.

the eternal sleep

Interesting way of explaining it, are these ways of getting rid of the weak paper hands?

The people who sell this low will miss out, or are we all dumb for falling for this coin in the first place?

Or the cycle repeats, we keep shilling so more people eventually get in and we sell high

I don't get it.

Is LINK an actual coin? I always just assumed it was a biz meme.

Its a token some of us keep calling it a coin though

It's a handle.

fucking sell it if youre considering faggot

>It's a handle.

What's the difference? And is it useful for anything?

DOUBLE 13s! HERE WE GO BOYOS

>still dont know if link is real or a meme

I saw a forum online explain that what link claims to do with their smart contracts is actually something anyone in their basement can do and write that code

I don't know what to believe but im not selling

If you even consider LINK being dead you have no idea of it's potential
Weak hands are soon to be punished for doubting out lord Sergey (PBUH)

can someone explain how this is real and not an elaborate meme?

Nobody knows, there was a guy on here a few days ago claiming LINK will change things, what I saw happen was more and more people get in to buy from those shill threads and than people fucking sold like crazy, the whales sold at their marks and they still have more... It might be a scam I don't know anymore what to believe

Half of these guys on here don't even know how to code...

Lmao there team is made up of a Bunch of literal who college grads and a few online bussiness degrees

Today is a market wide selloff, also we're still in the memeline handle.

sergey has 1 commit to github of 1 (one) line of code

I think that speaks for itself.

What the fuck are you even trying to say you idiot?

they dont even have a team.

A company with a market cap of 400million should have 100+ employees.

chainlink has one (1) fulltime developer who has 300 commits to github (like a week of work tops lol)

The best code is efficient

sometimes more employees don't help.