Market sold 34k LINK at 0.94 fuck my cancer life

are you retarded?

You just made the biggest financial mistake of your life
Start learning how to tie a noose

>selling link
>ever

That was your first mistake.

bow before christ mother fucker

I mean this is what you get for investing in a coin run by a dude whose only real world experience is an internship

if you bought at ICO or when it was stagnant at 20 cents for week you still made mad bucks

chain link is vaporware, the developers are literally retarded and they look like manchildren

the only update thats coming up soons is a roadmap over which restaurants sergey is going to binge at with his ICO money

just brought 34k @ $0.94

You wouldn't have lasted to $3 tbqh. You're ruled by fear and have weak hands.

If I fomo buy back in ill have about 31.5k LINK... What the fuck do I do guys?

>Support communism ever. Gj OP

>he actually market sold link
lmao

Don't be a fucking retard and buy back. The fundamentals of this project have not changed, my dude. You also sold while it was forming the fucking biggest cup and handle I've ever seen in crypto. Not smart, dude. I'm not even trying to shill.

The handle is still forming, so we may continue to see it test lower prices like 0.95 before it blows next week. Up to you whether you want to gamble it'll go down there, though.

>pic related

>unironically market selling your LINK
I thought it was only a meme.

post proof, I don't believe you did this

You'll feel like a genius once this gets exposed as vaporware

Based

When this token hits $100...your 34,000 LINKS would be worth $3.4 million and you market sold it for $34,000. State of /biz

34k x $0.94 is enough for quite allot of rope.

What moron named it cup&handle and not "massive balls and spouting erection"? Get it together TAfags

One question.
Why?

if you bought at ICO or when it was stagnant at 20 cents for week you still made mad bucks

chain link is vaporware, the developers are literally retarded and they look like manchildren

the only update thats coming up soons is a roadmap over which restaurants sergey is going to binge at with his ICO money

nice fud my guy keep up the good work