Wtf

wtf...

ok, that's it. I'm out. I can't do this anymore lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

status.kraken.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus christ that is legitimately horrifying

What the fuck

wtf

nice, just lost my only fiat exit

literally CANT CASH OUT now

Done with these niggers.

lmao

>the dollar hit 0 bitcoin
what did he mean by this?

This may be amphetamine psychosis?

>this is actually real

How is anything real anymore

They're stopping retards like you guys from cashing out and crashing the market during a totally natural and normal correction. Honestly people as stupid as you guys don't even deserve money

O_o

ebin

Nobody uses Kraken so it might as well be real

why the fuck would i trust these retards with any amount of money? holy shit

jewcy

>the timeline we live in

>you've been down for almost 24 hours and counting
>you're making quirky "funny" posts

Christ, this is people's MONEY your fucking with, assholes. Hire some competent people to fix this mess!

Source, I don't see this on their site

kraken is kill

No fucking way anyone’s gonna do business with them now

status.kraken.com/

Just cash out thru ((((gdax)))) and pay taxes goyim

WTF I just checked it.

it's fucking not a fake. I can't believe it.

WTF is wrong with KRAKEN?

Imagine if fucking binance pulled this shit

I work in tech. I get it. it's super unprofessional but it gets like this sometimes. you just want to die.

Shit company probably all remote worker pajeets.

Wait for fairx

>mfw butterfly dreams while updating my multi-billion dollar exchange

>status.kraken.com/
>Update - We are currently working to resolve a number of issues that came up during final testing. At this stage it is uncertain when exactly these issues can be fixed, but we will update again when a more definite ETA can be given.
Jan 11, 19:07 UTC

Translated, "had to post on stack exchange and google how to upgrade servers"

Whats going on here guis

dude, downtime for 24 hours usually means a 24 hour work day for the admins. what you're seeing is normal.

Typical entitled millennial. Your bitcorns aint goin no where.

oh, you assholes...

I would say I'm with you but in my case it's kucoin, except that everything I've bought on kucoin has mooned. I'm not using their app anymore though

>update I fell asleep at my desk
Top fucking kekeke

nah mate, that post is oozing hipster

And here is the nocoiner spreading FUD like always......................

This people can't take a joke lmao

Damn. Kraken was my first exchange. Still have about $12k worth of ETH, BTC, and XRP on there.

>tfw cryptocurrency causes literal blood to be shed in the streets on small dips in the grand scheme of things
meanwhile the btc chart dont give a shit and will continue to go up until a more sophisticated technology is invented

these are the fucks that had the audacity to call my id photo too blurry

this

That the dollar is infinitely less worth that Bitcoin

>there are people who entrusted money to these people

>2 years earlier

Imagine if fucking kraken pulled this shit

Everything is blurry after you've been up 28 hours, the last six of which were spent on the phone with an engineer in Dallas.

Ask me how I know.

Imagine being a guy who's trying to push his $10k+ transactions through Kraken's endless sea of errors and hangups and thinking "yup I trust this exchange with my money" lmao

Considering Mt. Gox, and especially Kraken's connections to Mt. Gox, you would think they would have a little more sense and tact.

'We could bring the site back up now, but instead we're going to take a nap, and maybe go out for some chow mein afterwards, so fuck you basically. "

These guys are actually who I was leaning towards. Still not really deterred though.

BCH pairings when? Crypto will get the biggest shake up of 2018 when it happens.

Calling BCH pairings Q1. All platforms will have to adjust.

Now this is autism

>'We could bring the site back up now, but instead we're going to take a nap, and maybe go out for some chow mein afterwards, so fuck you basically. "
Dude, have you ever had to set something up to keep working when you're incapacitated?
There's a reason you don't change anything on a friday or before christmas.

are you the engineer in dallas?

new to the English language, muc=h

When did you know you were homosexual

I don't care. Do you know how much money they're probably sitting on? I guarantee you if they threw enough money at the problem it would be fixed a long time ago. They're cheap. They're out of their depth, and can't admit it and get help.

>someone posted the source
>only 1 person has called out the OP on being fake

gdax isnt releasing all users tax info right? no way they released my shit 5k withdraw

hahaha they changed it. They proabbly read this and other threads elsewhere.

Gdax is Coinbase, so yes

Didn't know Terry Davis was running his own exchange.
Just registered. Thanks bought 100k Kraken Shares.

or mom came home

it wasn't fake, they changed it lmao. I didn't believe it so I took a screenshot too.

>Shares
WTF

Who better to trust with your autistcoins?

i made this up

You guys elected Donald Trump as president. You have no right to complain when the rest of the world turns into a cartoon

>CEO OF KRAKEN ISNT LOCKING IN KRAKEN MARKED BITCOINS

why do I see DRUMPFIE posting everywhere. Is this all you fucking do? Every minute of the day you think about TRUMP because you got so MKULTRA'd by watching the mainstream media 24/7. Your only outlet to this psyop spawned mental hell is to spread your misery on to other people every second of every day.

i might be experiencing this tomorrow so if i do and make it back sane ill let u know if the kraken fags were going insane off stims

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

harhar

what clever shit you got next, HE'S ORANGE?!

you suck

MUH DRUMPF

You must be an actual idiot

this meme is developing nicely

every time you sperg out about Trump it increases his chance of getting re-elected.
Source: 2016

If you want Oprah in office it's best to just shut your trap about drumpfie

It's Trump you can thank for this wonderful new tax law, user.

I've been thanking him every day for all of the money I've gotten from tax cuts.
:^)

>used yobit to cash out
>got party van'd by the cia when I received 100k from shady russian bank wires.
Was actually pretty fun DESU and now I have white van watching my house like a hawk so I was able to save some money on ADT.

FUCK YOU RICH FUCK REEEEEEE

All I can say is if you want high intensity daytrading, stick with GDAX or Binance. You have to take a more leisurely approach with Kraken.

1, 2 days? What's the big deal?

>implying

normies with weak hands are gonna suck their dick once they realize they were about to sell at 11k

>I guarantee you if they threw enough money at the problem it would be fixed a long time ago.
The closest they could come to fixing this would be to rollback, and do the upgrade on separate servers and handoff when they think it's done.
That still has the same end of day rollout problems.

Read the mythical man month.

It's pretty true that Kraken is low volume these days comparatively, but I think maybe that's in part because of their barely functioning trading engine and website. If they actually do fix it I think Kraken could start moving up in the rankings.

I was mad at fuck due to Kraken being down so long, but maybe it‘s a good thing after all. It may have prevented lots of normies from panic selling.

My point is, there's some problems in software that get worse if you just pursue them.

resident of a shithole country detected

christ that's a bad looking tranny, never invest in anything infested with SJW cancer

i'm stupid