XRP is ready to moon, have you bought a ticket yet, user-kun?

XRP is ready to moon, have you bought a ticket yet, user-kun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5j3U1bhloY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

after i recover my losses i'm out of this shit, fuck thin air shitcoins fuck ripple labs

eat my pink ass

(((OOOYYYYYY VEEEEEEYYYYYY)))

May I refer you to cold hard facts?
Trade with your head, not your heart, user.

Dont forget to unlock your ripple, bros. Seems like people are getting JUST'd.

The jews have shilled it again on TV? Or what, why does it decide to randomly have a swarm of morons pumping it.

I'm gonna try to make a quick flip

>buying XRP over $2
>being this fucking new
God damn, they exist.

also fuck jews

I heard 2FA is going to beat XRP this year.

I bought just to make some dough. But dumping at $2.50-$2.80. This coin is for retarded normans... it has no long term use beyond the hype.

fuck
you

i didn't you nig nog, i bought it yesterday at 1.5+- but i did more research and i regret investing in this shit.

Some news in the last 24 hours about more companies coming on board + it just crashed super hard so quite a few people (myself included) just bought more to secure a better moon mission.

desu I personally dont believe the "new currency of da future" shit that some rippletards spout, but if you dont see the obvious potential for a quick profit, your just as retarded.

Top kek, the moneygram announcement didn’t do shit

Then fucking sell it, you're at a 25% gain and you're complaining about "after i recover my losses"

I agree, i actually like this jewcoin around
I can make quick profits on it, not holding it though. NEVER

it needed time to propagate

So I was just playing a game with some bros and some bull-dyke sounding bitch was threatening me to "buy Ripple or I'm gonna come kick your ass"

She got really upset and argumentative and I'm not sure why. She gave me her insta (@itsdaniellekay) and told me to private message her my address but I don't use that gay shit.

Danielle if you're here, you sound like a big old bullish dyke steer and you suck at video games. Also I'm not gonna buy your stupid CRipple because you're a big dumb gargoyle looking cunt with anger issues.

Please come to my house. Please, you may weigh more than me but I'll put you down

fees, i live in a shitty third world country (not india)
i used a local platform to buy bitcoin because other just said "buying isn't available in your country yet".

I didn't invest much, and fees where ridiculous.
Calm down my dude.

>bitcoin
i mean eth.

>it didnt do shit
>slammed the brakes on an accelerating downtrend and began reversing it
>ripped the price straight back up 30% instantly
>beat back the bears who had taken a stranglehold on the market

yeah nothing at all

he doesnt know that stellar is the new ripple

The top 100 wallets hold ~993,000,000,000 ripple that is 94% of all ripple in existence. Compared to Bitcoin the top 100 addresses own ~ 17-18%. Ripple is the most centralized crypto currency in existence. Ripple claims to be deflationary but only 1 ripple is burned per 100,000 transactions. If ripple was VISA today they would only burn 547,500 Ripple per year. It would take 182,648 years to burn all ripple in existence. Large
Organizations who want to use ripple or the network are given ripple for free or for fractions of a penny. Check out the Ripple advisors fund. This means the small guy is paying 1000%s in premium. Perhaps the most worrying, the co-founder of ripple is Jed McCaleb, the founder of Mt. Gox. This exchange went defunct and stole or lost 800,000 bitcoins from its users. Even though Mccaleb sold mt.gox before the theft had been announced, this likely happened over a long period of time and he still owned 12% when they declared they were insolvent.
Your 2$ ripple is a sham and while you could still potentially make money holding it for now, I'd avoid.

TL;DR- Buy Ripple it's going to the moon!! 80$ by EOY!!

Further to that, in 20 mins the 4hrs will close green above resistance. Every observer who has a clue will see this as bullish confirmation of a reversal and breakout.
The shorts will capitulate for the same reason and have to start hedging or just exiting their positions adding further fuel to the fire.

More green candles to follow

it isn't crypto to begin with.

no ones arguing that lmao
its a way for us to make money.

does blockchain currency sound better to you? fuck off, autist.

Nah

big if true

All of these are reasons why I went all-in on XRP.

at what price did you bought?

youtube.com/watch?v=x5j3U1bhloY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

If you buy ripple you deserve to lose money

But I'm $150k still

Do...do i need to hand to back user?