/Vechain/ Mega Thread

Get comfy fellow venereal disease sufferers. Considering a fuck tonne of the money that has been poured into Ven during the latest price hike to the $6-7 regions was new money, we've held our own remarkably well to maintain that price. Stay strong and hold.

$100-500 by end of year.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mitchellnz/an-unbiased-review-vechain-d24e4d69b9c0
reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7p7ssy/i_created_a_fundamental_quantitative_valuation/
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/951675719108751360
youtu.be/_xgDeBuFdvs?t=2610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do I swap my XLM for VEN for 48 hours or so?

Venbros will I make it with 1k.

>do i swap liquid feces for solid gold

get more money, use that money to ride moon missions, dump the profit into ven until you have 5k ven

i tried this
can now afford way less ven than i could before
dont recommend

I think the rebranding is going to happen this weekend.

Day trading small swing all day feels good, gained an extra 190 VEN. got 11k feeling comfy

>for 48 hrs

Nigga, you should be all in

can’t wait to see the results!

What makes you say that?

For what? Or not? Might go higher. Okay?

Just bought another 2k VEN.

Sitting pretty

why? got any ta?

>poorfag with only 150 VEN

Not going to make it

you can't beat the market, hold, thank me later

aka. you are thinking about selling low and buying high...

I sleep like a baby.

GIVE ME YOUR VEN

nice brother

>muh sekrit club

Nicely done.

how do you do that

i just dont understand the concept fully

>muh secret research group

he's lying

>daytrading the literal institutuonal investor chad coin

Good luck with that unless you get autistic with volume profiles and know how to weight orders to cover your ass. Node here, I might consider selling some if Sunny decides it's time to leave Humanity behind. Until then, I'm fine with making a few grand every day staking.

Who here /strengthnode/? Just crossed the 10k barrier and got mine.

I'm selling everything above my thunder node the instant it hits $150.

Yeah but some people actually do it. He's just asking what the process is.
I have no fucking clue so I'm not gonna try to give an answer

I'm close. Need a few hundred more. How much you lads think their gas token will be worth?

30-50% of the main token

the math on the node rewards has already been done

THOR isn't going to be worth shit, and it would take literal decades to make up your investment in the node at current prices

it made sense to stock up for a node back when ven was 25 -50 cents, but not now..

let me see if I can find the article

I hope so cuz it's all I got. I think it's a good amount

go on reach up in to your ass and pull out the article that is going to be total fact.

>buy 10,000 ven for 20 cents each
>ven becomes worth $100
>thor becomes worth 30-50 dollars
>you btfo

someone link the VET calculator pl0x

>medium.com/@mitchellnz/an-unbiased-review-vechain-d24e4d69b9c0

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7p7ssy/i_created_a_fundamental_quantitative_valuation/

literally not how it works

to both of you, maybe "not worth shit" has a different meaning than it does to me

if you want to generate ~10-30 bux a day on a stack worth 180k-300k....then good for you, I wish you the best of luck

oh and venchain reserves the right to change the calculation for thor production at any time, in case it starts destablizing the market in the way they don't want

t. 8k stack and doesn't give a fuck about THOR

>i just dont understand the concept fully
If you watch the charts like a madman, occasionally you'll see someone dump a fat stack. So you sell part of your shit and wait for all of the vultures to drive the price down while they keep under-bidding each other. Quick little dump. Then at the bottom, you buy all your coin back plus some.

If there is any sort of gap between buy and sell (say people selling at .120 but buy orders are in at .110) you can sometimes buy and sell at the same time. Put in a sell order at .119, buy order at .111. If the volume is right you'll catch people dumping into your .111 but still be selling at .119, raking up tiny tiny profits.

It's risky as hell, though. If you sell too much hoping for a dip and that dip never comes you've just given away free money then post pink wojaks all afternoon watching the stack you just sold for 50 cents thinking you were clever keep mooning to $1. (Then finally adjusting back to 80 cents... and you still can't buy back in.)

$100 by June

break 50k agen pls

Here is the thing. The first guy is a literal walton shill and the second put a lot of work into it and clearly knows what he is doing.

However I trust Jim Breyer more than I trust either of them.

The price of VEN will be higher, imo. However, the price of THOR concerns me since I have enough for a strength node.

What do?

>medium.com/@mitchellnz/an-unbiased-review-vechain-d24e4d69b9c0
that guys a fucking retard and doesn't account for the fact that 70% of all Thor power used will be burned. also the second guys graph is retarded and his adoption rates are way too fucking slow

Minimum needed for staking?

10k for a node

New CC kid

no minimum to stake but u get extra if you have enough for a node

what's a good buy in price for VEN? obviously at ATH now.

6.00-6.50 would probs be the best you can hope for now

You're a millionaire in a year. Congrats.

35k VEN here, am i going to make it?

The math isn't even hard.

This took like a minute.

considering ven, but can only free up around 1k, so only enough for around 150... this would make up 40% of portfolio, do or no do at 6.5??

Seems to be holding pretty well and finding a new floor every day, fuck it I'm in.

what's the minimum you're needed to stake to produce THOR for yourself?

Bonus % starts at 10k tho

What a pleb. Should have bought UFR.

What do we do about massive sell walls on chinese coins?

hot damn

Hey man what app are you using? Love the layout.

thanks for this

its up you if you really want to hold a 100k node for 10.4k a year....

i tried with 2/3 of mine and i'ts backfiring dammit

c'mon VET XLM starting without ya

accumulate more and enjoy steady growth without a massive crash every day?

website is "down"

You're assuming here that you're buying a node outright at this given price and it remains stagnant at that price. Yes, 9.61/14.57 years to break even is a long time.

However lets say I bought a strength node at ~$3.0. Initial input of $30000. Let's assume a THOR value of $3 (The lowest you assume); that's $6,865.65/year, which means breaking even after 4.37 years.

I'd be pretty happy with a passive income of almost $7000/year. It would require literally no work on my part. And anything higher than $3/thor (you're most conservative guess) is even better.

Damn. Never thought of it like that.

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/951675719108751360

This is why Sunny is going to be a major player in crypto. Intelligent, funny, and able to explain complex topics simply.

Delta, best app

I think it is 10k and you have to keep it in the wallet that they will roll out (mainly to keep people from locking the price of the coin).

In big as well. This thing will be my ticket to the promised land

It's comforting to see other people going all in like this.

It doesn't matter where you invested.

Assuming VEN is 1k. You could either sell the node for 10mil right then or make 1mil per year.

With 10mil in cash I could probably easily make more than 1mil per year investing in other cheap cryptos/stocks.

he's my favorite guy

I see what you're saying. Maybe it's personal preference. I'll take the $1 million/year passive income over the $10 million sell.

Thanks man!

Ven instead of UFR? lul

would you buy ETH at 15 bucks today or NEO at 7

I literally get a green ID in every single Vechain thread wew lads I think its finally my time to make it after all this time

100k.. next week

200k .. end of month

500k ... june

1 mil ... eoy

yeah i think he'll be ok holding it to make 100k on THOR a year on top of the mil at the EOY

how do we protect him

can we convince him to wear a bubble wrap suit

can we pay THOR bodyguards

can we get him a food taster

we must protect our investment

Fucking hell my entire portfolio is down (XRB, LINK, APPC). Should I just bail and go all-in to VEN while it's low?

You've been given a massive amount of time to buy in by the gracious whales suppressing the price. Don't miss this opportunity.

youtu.be/_xgDeBuFdvs?t=2610

the wise man is not stubborn

the wise man cuts his losses and joins the winning team

the wise man retires on thor

i am teasing around with this price since there aren't many buy orders..

now is a good time to get in because i will get tired soon

- ven beluga

Locking 10 million in the fucking crypto world to recieve 1 million yearly. You have to be insane

That guy is dumb. But obviously it wouldn't be 1 million yearly, the price will appreciate so it'll increase each year which would make it more worth than taking the 10 mil lump sum immediately.

no shit, id cash that 10 mil out and live off the 100-300 grand income it makes a year

How'd you find out about the gold mine so early? Surely it wasn't this shithole.

he can get a loan off crypto by then, or just spend the THOR thru a fiat mixer, it won't be the same world we live in today

turn down 10 million equity and 1 million passive income to cash out for fiat?

are YOU insane?

hes part of a super secret research group of circle jerking whales he was explaining in a thread other night

Just dropped my LINK and APPC bags for this, will sell everything else once Shitgrail withdraws aren't down.

Thanks lads.

that's stupid. crypto is the future, he's banking 10million equity and getting a massive return on that equity AND cash flowing on a tiny investment.

he can get loans and get into the fiat world and buy real estate etc backed by crypto then. he can use real estate or business income from those loans to pay the loans. this is how you create real wealth - leverage and passive income.

greenbacks are old brick and mortar shit

welcome the Ven Brotherhood

>ENG
>ICX
>BAT
>LTC
>XLM

These are my holds. Which ones do I trade for VEN?

LTC

Cool.
Fuck him until I can be him.

Alright, thanks.

All of them

LTC and BAT. Fuck it, on second thought all of them.