Binance Coin (BNB) literally WINNING. I bought some 30 mins ago, already made 5% profit...

Binance Coin (BNB) literally WINNING. I bought some 30 mins ago, already made 5% profit. Its literally MOONING every day, every week, every month.

Buy and HOLD don't miss this.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Its literally MOONING every day, every week, every month.

Try zooming out.

t. BNB holder who waited days for this moon

Same here. bought some during the slump earlier today and its taking off!!!!!

wtf can i do with this shitcoin

make more money u faggot

Holding this coin till the end of the year, every quarter they burn coins and Binance is rolling out margin trading soon, imagine the volume and collecting interest on your bnb's, youve been warned.

Hodling for days! Too scared to even attempt swing trading to pick up a couple free coings.

>buy in just now
>Price immediately drops a full dollar amount

That's the gook website in general they play tricks to try and make you fear sell

Hold till the third quarter, see what happens

HOLD
its gone up and done $1 swings all day. I bought on the low swing.

Also, if you want to buy and aren't on binance. Use 20606610

FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

I had 2k BNB at 20k sats

Why did I enable paying fees by BNB
Why did I sell off at 30k

This was my MOON MISSION AND I FUCKING SOLD THE TICKETS

This is what happens every time someone posts on Veeky Forums about it.

Sell it back to Binance at the end of the quarter. Guaranteed returns.

rebuy 20k. keep the other 10k u made

Binance never actually buys their own token you fucking brainlet they just dispose a small percentage of what they collected in fees. Also a 1 million token burn isn't enough to keep up with the inflation of the 15 million they add to circulation a quarter to their angel investors.

DELET

You're right, I'm retarded. I literally just looked it up and I'm pissed that only five minutes ago, I was this fucking stupid.

So when's the best time to sell BNB?

when it hits $30-35 in 2-3 days sell.

Its a $100 coin but you might need to wait 6 months.

Cheers, lad. See you on the moon.

>$100 coin
really? that big potential? whats this about saying every quarter they add 15 million more coins this would rape the price wouldn't it?

If I enable "USE BNB TO PAY FOR FEES" I'm missing out on binance coin?!? How come they never said so?

>why would they want me to hodl a coin they expect to sell

wtf are you on about, they are not printing new BNB, we burn 200 000 - 300 000 tokens in fees everyday.

Royal FUD lad, 10/10.

Read the white paper, they have 100M coins in reserve and had 100M in circulation from the ICO.

Once a year they will unlock 16M to investors who funded the project pre ICO. Once a year there will be a dump BUT not all those investors might sell their BNB.

Also its looking like were going to burn more then 16M coins in the year anyways.

BNB is required to trade on Binance and its the largest exchange in the world and grows bigger everyday. See daily volume.

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Binance is the highest volume everyday. When they add margin trading volume will skyrocket and youll be lending BNB's out for margin traders so youll collect interest.

Binance also makes money, about 1M per new coin they list and since they are #1 they will likely raise this price.

Basically BNB is a coin that actually does something on the biggest crypto exchange on the planet that also is launching a ton of stuff this year. 100$ is my conservative estimate.

100% agree, I wonder if KCS can follow oh and SUB :)

tickets to the moon
discord invite wNSdXx

>ride BNB up to $25
>drops to $23
>"Guess i'll sell my stack now and re-buy some later when it dips"
>that was the dip

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I pay fees with BNB, why the fuck not? It's like half fucking off.

when is the 16M to investors gonna be unlocked?

in 9 months I believe.

except that BNB went 10x

would you rather save 50% or make 1000%
fking brainlet

Dude, its not like the fees cost a shit load. I'm not missing out on some insane gains by using BNB. Also it feels good to actually USE a fucking token for once.

I was in the same boat as you, feels good to finally cut profit

it moons every week and with the influx of new users. bnb never disapoints

what the actual fuck? I bought some not too long ago at like $1 just to pay for fees, how did this even happen? I never expected that to be one of the better investments I made

How much will BNB be in 6 months. Can it reach 100 dolares