RIPPLE IS BACK BITCHES

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/moneygram-to-pilot-ripples-xrp-token-for-international-payments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just bought 100 coins am i too late?

it was never really gone, only here to moon forever

coindesk.com/moneygram-to-pilot-ripples-xrp-token-for-international-payments/

(((ripple)))

pull out now, everyone knows XRP is a certified shitcoin from the establishment... not even decentralized, not even a crypto, yall getting hoodwinked

thats bullshit, everybody knows the banks will be pumping it and investors find it more safe, therefor it will only grow

I was lucky enough to get 10 ripple for christmas off a cousin. Hopefully one day I'll be able to buy him a car or something in return. I'm riding this all the way to the top.

Hmmmmmmmm, the reserve for a wallet (that you can't move until they change the reserve) is 20. So you couldn't send that amount to toast wallet, a paper wallet, or a trezor and use it again. That amount could only be kept on an exchange. Not trying to bring you down just informing.

>...not even decentralized
More decentralized than bitcoin brainlet
>not even a crypto
Entirely irrelevant. It's a piece of increasingly profitable company and this is a BUSINESS and FINANCE board

I'm going make sure im here when the bubble pops and the /pol/acks eat shit

>ripple

This was the image that convinced me to drop my fucking bags at once.

sell ripple and buy stellar

>More decentralized than bitcoin brainlet
Only authorized parties are allowed to access the blockchain.

same here, very enlightening and convincing

Ripple to $1.00

nigga i aint reading that shit give me the tldr

Bitcoin runs by mining pools, and most of them can be considered as centralized entities. So maybe not the banks in case of BTC, but even then the decentralization doesn't work that well.

But it's literally not back. It's headed below $2 after a short pathetic pump after the moneygram news.

Maybe people realized it was only a fucking pilot, not a real partnership.

Why the fuck would banks want to own slow ass dinosaur bitcoin and shitty scaling dependent-on-a-malnourished-23-year-old ethereum. So deluded, I feel sorry for anyone who believes anything BUT xrp has a future.

Ripple was created by (((them))) to acquire eth and btc and turn the tables, giving back control to the banks

Proof of Nepotism vs Proof of Work

I'll go with the latter.

Why the fuck do we care what banks do? They can use XRP all they want (they literally aren't), but real crypto still exists and serves the same purpose it did before we ever heard of Ripple.

They don't, they'll divest into all kinds of other crypto for fucking free, you idiot.

>giving back control to the banks

They never fucking lost control. How deluded are you? Get out of your bubble for a second and ask yourself just what exactly is the market penetration of crypto and BTC? Non-existent.

All payments, trading, mortgages and equities are done through the banking sector.

>Proof of Nepotism vs Proof of Work
>I'll go with the latter.

PoW failed and will be replaced by PoS.

HOLY FUCK I LOCKED IN AT 1.90 I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA GO DOWN FURTHER FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks. Just sold 100k

PoW has not failed, Blockstream Core failed. Fucking end your life, faggot.

but it literally is.
You in denial feggit?
Mad that it's above your price range now that it's soared past 2 dolla?

ARE YOU STUPID?
HE ASKED FOR A TLDR.

>at 2.00 down from 3.50
>WE BACK BITCHES
???/

Fuck off. Everyone knows the JEWS always wins.

Not for long.

Coinbase announcement noon tomorrow.

please don't lie to me user, I need to get out.

proof?

I would also like some proof

The sad thing is that ripple, together with stellar, ETH, Neo and Monero, are the only coins that have actual use in the real world, the others are just gambling, memes and crazy gains that vanishes in minutes.

>everyone in thread holds ripple.

So now that we know that ripple is going back to $3. How long do we hold for?

I am holding till 100 at least and then decide depending on the market situation

>he thinks ripple is gonna hit 100 each

I locked my price at $3 in my ledger, do you guys think I should unlock them again or sell now before it tanks again?

stfu faggot

Hey guys! You know how when you send XRP to a wallet and it settles in 4 seconds?

...yeah.

>holding till 100

Would hold till 4.00 desu famalam.

the shit is legit lightning. ive been waiting 6 hours for an ether transaction...

Cryptokitties. That's all you need to know about ETH and its future.

Yeah, and we can all migrate to another crypto they haven't gotten their jew claws on.

I don't understand this rationale.

>Buying this already mooned and falling shitcoin when XLM is just starting it's journey

ISHYGDDT

In no way is ripple "back", ripples time is over, time to jump ship to UFR, shits going to the moon without you if you don't hop on now

Will it go back to 3.4 soon?

unfortunately I bought ath

look at the slow, steady gains, my guys.

your a fuck wit, but at least you'll be able to make 2 bucks profit.