OFFICIAL SNEK MEGATHREAD

WAKEY WAKEY

COMMENCING SNEK DUMP

NICE TRAJECTORY MOTHER FUCKERS

WAKEY WAKEY MONEY SNAKEY

/Crypto

we hit triple bottom, buckle up buckaroos

MOTHER FUCKER. I WAS LOCKED IN AT $0.55.

just load up now then, it's not coming back

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HEEEEEEEREE WEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just means my coin will have better gains once the swift announcement comes out

it feels good to be right. thank goodness i held and did not sell through difficult times

SHOULD I BUY RIGHT NOW?

i wouldnt now. you had days to buy when it was 3200-3500 sats, you are too late

RIP to all those who sold at the bottom

surely they wont be missed

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

When should I sell?

for anyone who missed out load up now, you might take some heat but there's support at 4400 SATs
If it goes below 4k sats, trade is wrong

who was comfy af for the last few days?

i sold the pajeeta dip and bought back, turned my 5300 lumies into 5900 (original buy at 2400)

Is this the end of the correction? $1 end of week?

kek

bud we are going so high, did you seee the nbc fat guy shilling lumen? wow, try 5 by end of q1

I like that they weren't biased with this comparison

I can only hope and pray that this is the case.

I'm holding this instead of going into another coin that hasn't recovered yet.

Only time will tell if I'm being an idiot. My gut is screaming sell and go into ADA.

Hated to do it but I sold 14k for the incoming trx pump. Still sitting on 150k lumens. These next few weeks should be fun.

never

10 dollars

Did the same bro, im pretty keen

they dont have to be biased, sooner or later people will realize

It’s dipping again. Is the next snake wave coming? This time to 5200?

>some people don't own any lumens

Sold 50k at 3550 but its fine I bought back in just now around 4500

VERY nice

Thanks I think I'm gonna make it like you guys!

grats

GODDAMN! I JUST GOT MY DEPOSIT IN! WHY IS MY LIFE LIKE THIS??!?!!

Show me them hands

I WAS PLANNING ON BUYING AT SUB $0.50, TOO!

yeah bud everyone got their deposit get with the times

I'll do this for free. We did a 12345 and are going to be doing a small correction that will most likely form a bull flag after breaking out of the short term triangle. We will hit the 50% fib on the E wave (about 4k sats) and the bots will start buying. It may go below this point a little bit, but not much. After that, we will continue on with our double 3 wave.

VERY optimistic

Here you faggots go, free money.

There is no optimism here, just what the chart shows. This shit fractals and we see flags and triangles everywhere. A few days ago we saw nothing but cups and handles. We just finished wave 5 of a small wave. We are currently on wave 2 out of 5 of the larger move.

I'm only down 25% right now on this piece of shit, please breakeven so I can cash out
FUck XLM, I;m putting it all on TRX when I cash out

So buying at 4100 would be safe, ya?

Put it in verge, it has better tech

what program is this?

I don't know, this trade of mine has been in the making for a bit. I sold 25% at the end of wave 5 after buying in when one of the retarded whales sold off at 3k. Tier your buys a little above 50 and increase the amount as it goes down to around 3.8k. You won't make all of them but you'll be safe. Set a stop loss at like 3.2k.

The website is Coinigy but it uses the Tradingview tech. I prefer Coinigy as it pops up with news stuff for me every now and again and the pay tools that Tradingview offers me aren't anything I would use. The 3 indicator limit also sucks.

any way to use coinigy for free?

kek

dip over

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

I really hope this post is sarcasm.

Trades crypto. Wants free tools.
Ur either poor and shouldnt be here or a Jew and should be asshamed.

im just a cheap ass chink

Sometimes I can't help but laugh that we have anons like this here and brainlets like me that have no idea what any of this means but literally went 90% in for wakey snakey memes and that the logo is a rocketship but we are both getting rich just the same

are you the dude who was preaching in the thread earlier?

I took a loan against my IRA and put it in XRB and XLM mid december and reading some shills on Veeky Forums. After doing some reading it looks like those were actually solid picks.

I'm 100% and I draw meme line just to feel like I know something.

Fuk it

i put all of the money i have in this coin because that korean cutie smiled and apparently that meant something about ibm

wow good job, its really hard to use trading view and your brain

NICE TRAJECTORY SNEK EATER!