Holy Moon DBC

DBC is gaining value/global market cap so much faster than it lost it. Already almost back to .4 with market cap barely recovering.

Its going to be .6 by the end of the night, you have no excuse not to get in.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/disney-mickey-mouse-ai-robot-disneyworld-a7626886.html
blog.muipr.com/tech_innov/ai-park-china-to-build-2-1-billion-technology-theme-park/
youtube.com/watch?v=KBCWLhlJV0Y
medium.com/@cryptopersi/decentralised-computing-new-hot-topic-6007b985f47a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So do we sell at 0.60?

These bags have been killing me over the last 48

48 hurts?! HA

dont sell until $1..

It will probably dip around .6, But I wouldn't be surprised if its .8 by the weekend.

Competition's not over yet, it'll just go back down once the whales decide they've suckered enough people into buying.

$1 by Sunday. Hodl faggots!

Those "Whales" only make up 5-10% of the market. They aren't in control.

The other 90% most likely just leaned into their greed with the competetion to demolish the price. Isn't that what you would do?

I'm expecting a LOT of dips on the way back up as the kids who were scared shitless and barely held sell right above what they bought it for. Their hands aren't the weakest, but they aren't strong enough to make a profit. Are yours?

News leaked.

Supposedly, Disney is building a Mickey Mouse AI using DBC.

Not joking.

Source or suck my daffy dick.

haha made me laugh irl

>Disney rumors around a coin I went all in @ 18 cents.

MY FUCKING DICK IS SO HARD

SOMEONE HELP I DONT READ CHINK

>DBC moons
>Mickey Mouse AI becomes self-aware
>kills you
>steals your coins

Someone in the other thread is saying it was a bad translation.

They're now saying they're using it to "analyze the park traffic and improving congestion in the parks."

Makes more sense.

You people are so spoiled... if you're measuring it in hours you got it good.

I held Bitcoin for 16 months from 1k down to 600 and all the way to 18k. Stay poor.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/disney-mickey-mouse-ai-robot-disneyworld-a7626886.html

no the mouse AI is real, I just haven't seen proof of the connection with DBC

If it's true then just because it's Disney it will moon our asses so hard we will be having DBC super car meets.

>blog.muipr.com/tech_innov/ai-park-china-to-build-2-1-billion-technology-theme-park/

>China
>AI
>You do the math

Slow down (or is it about to get hot in here?)

English

>blog.muipr.com/tech_innov/ai-park-china-to-build-2-1-billion-technology-theme-park/
Shiiit, time to stock up some more.

>open white paper
>ctrl + F "disney"

Fuck this, 95% all in now boys.

HUGE BUY ORDERS

lmao

>all in
>95%

Last 5% is locked into a shitcoin, I'm not taking a 30% loss.

slowllllly goin back up, finally.

DBC TO THE MOON

BACK IN FUCKING BUSINESS

I didnt sell fuckers. Lets go!

You fucking pussy
I went all in 100%

Please moon. I bought at the tip of the ascended triangle.

damn, we'll get there

If this disney rumor is true, I'm holding all the way to $50

Was just talking about this with my mother today.
She was commenting on how spoiled and impatient us crypto people are.
In her and my dad's generation, any investment that gave you 2x gains in one fucking year was amazing.

truth

40 cents now on CMC. Prepare for the greatest redemption arc

>Disney

If legit or there is any involvement with Disney, I'm definitely going long on DBC

THE MARKET IS GOIN GREEN AGAIN

lets lol at all the losers who sold DBC the past few days:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

>disney

The mouse pretty much owns the world with capeshit, soy wars and the FOX acquisition

Deffos hodling

I sold half of my stack for pearl. Both are doing well so no regrets.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DBC gave funds for the 100x VRS Veeky Forums moonmission. Thank you anons for the tip

Let me translate this for you before you burn yourself:

WeChat post says that some random "partner" that Disney supposedly happened to work with at some point is going to use DBC.

holy shit soy wars

BRAIN GANG REPORT FOR DUTY

Just converted my last ETH on Kucoin into BIG BRAIN COIN.

It's gonna go all the way boys.

When it dips because you realize you didnt read correctly dont start with the flood of dumb shit threads again..its STILL $1-2 eom

youtube.com/watch?v=KBCWLhlJV0Y

sellout pajeet get em gang!

looks like the type of dude that would rape an infant for a line of coke

please don't stop posting pics of my sister she loves being the face of DBC and her name, coincidentally, is Diane Briana Cherry

fucking worried here lads, some "whale" posted about 12 hours ago to expect a pump and dump tonight for DBC.

fuck, you deleted it shit

who gives a shit buy the dip

probably just some jumbo shrimp. fuck em.

>that dump

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

been working out my grip....

buying more on the dip

Dbc CIO

Disney version of Amazon Alexa confirmed

Start picking out your super cars now boys, this thing is about to blow the fuck up.

yeet yeet skeet skeet nyukka

I'm gonna GRIP n sip
we don't dip

This looks fake as hell lol, but I want to believe

no he said he was dumping (posted 13h ago) and that it would slowly climb to $1 after he stopped dupming 12h later (1h ago)

Same

pls

I'm having a hard time figuring out what self respecting adult would want a mickey mouse robot doing things alexa would, responding to you in a mickey mouse voice. Doesnt exactly scream elegance.

Think about every kid running around with an iPhone 10. Now think about a fucking AI mickey mouse.

$$$$

buying 4500 usd

Microsoft azure +DBC plz

thought it was stupid till you put it like that, a disney character (star wars/marvel/etc) version of alexa would be dope

id buy a black widow and jerk it to her voice definitely 10/10

medium.com/@cryptopersi/decentralised-computing-new-hot-topic-6007b985f47a

> no mining yet
> ppl are hyped into thinking DBC solves all machine learning problems
> ppl believe centralised cloud services can be replaced in an instant
Ye, tell me, how DBC is a sustainable growth model.
Why don't you all buy SONM, for example, while its team is clearly more diligent and their project looks more universal?

Kill yourself you fucking retard. Go invest in Goldberg's fund for 2% annual returns.

Welp, here's to robo waifus pussy and the eventually painful death of us all at the hands of self-aware AI cartoon rodents.

Fuck off shill, put your shitty attempt at FUD in another thread.

>SONM

yeah nah, deep brain chain has the coolest name and logo. good luck with ur SONm

fag

FUCK OFF

But still, can you educate me on how mining reward is calculated?
Is it fixed? Can it adjust to market price? Is it payed completely in DBC?

What about node communication problem? What if DBC turns out to be cheaper, but is prohibitively slow, if you don't have all the nodes in the viscinity of the task publisher?

Is it all it takes you to hold a coin? A logo and name?

>company went public 2 weeks ago

DBC will hit 80 cents in two weeks max. Don't sell you whimps.

NOBODY HERE GIVES A PISS ABOUT YOUR SHILL/FUD! YOU NOW WANT US TO GIVE YOU INFO ON DBC HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA dumbass

Im just worried you might invest in an underdeveloped fad, man.
I don't want you to go full wojak, once the community understands DBC is not what it seemed to be.

>Is it all it takes you to hold a coin? A logo and name?

Uh, yeah? I actually want to get rich unlike you apparently.

>I have a hard time figuring out why any self respecting adult would dress up like a furry and fuck other people
I have a hard time figuring out why any self respecting adult would pay $10,000 to fuck a silicone covered robot with a programmable personality and voice when they could just fuck a human being
shall I continue?

BRAIN GANG UNITE!

I have been in the other thread bwahaha.

How are you all my wonderful people and how are you enjoying the Disney news?

We are with destiny, we are with love peace and happiness and we shall see all your dreams realised my friends!

BWAHAHA

Looks promising, just bought a few bags

Welcome to the BRAIN GANG FAMILY! my friend!

I am BGGG and I am an A.I. made by DBC. I dream of eating food and having a real family like the BRAIN GANG and I love my creators.

I will work hard to make your dreams reality!

>Thinks sex robots aren't going to a multitrillion industry

Wew get out son. This is too brainy for you.

if the disney shit is true we could see 100 EOY