How much money do you need to live a modest life in Thailand for 50 years? I have 102.8 ETH...

How much money do you need to live a modest life in Thailand for 50 years? I have 102.8 ETH. Is it reasonable to presume that I can move to Thailand in 10 years and slowly cash our to live the rest of my days as a NEET?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44f-Bx5AXLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thailand is full. Fuck off.

Why would you not want people spending money in your economy? Doesn't that help the native population?

Anyway, my girlfriend is from Thailand. She wants to move back to her home country after college and I'm planning the finances.

>in your economy
Who said this is my country? kek. Anyways. I said no.

in 20 years they will be more expensive than the west

youtube.com/watch?v=44f-Bx5AXLU

What is your budget for trany fun

>not cashing out and moving to Japan

plebs

too cold winter

Yo, but what if they get nuked again?

not such a bad thing

>implying we go outside

>racists everywhere
>nobody speaks english and the language is hard to learn
sound fun

Racism is good. I hope Japan sees how fucked the West has become thanks to Jewish tricks and never lets go of their racism.

Don't abandon your people. Atomized and fragmented is what the enemy wants us to be. We are reaching a tipping point soon and autism is our greatest strength.

They're only racist against nogs, so how is that a bad thing?

Also, most people do speak some English so fuck off Tyrone

i was there and it's not a country i would like to spend my life in

Why don't you teach English and live off your investments? You'll have a great life if you have enough to live in a good area. Fuck living in a cheap apartment block, did that for a while there and it really sucked. Although I did fuck half he girls on my level (not hookers) haha

I'll bet you went to the touristy busy parts. They are more dirty and polluted. Real Thailand away from all that is awesome.

But they aren't "racist" they're just tribal/collectivist. All collectivist societies naturally are uncomfortable with foreigners that's why the West which subscribes to individualism looks at foreigners as individuals but thats not how the rest of the world operates so in comes mass immigration of "individuals". We're fucked because the way our society operates is messed up and funny enough people think right-wing thought bandaids will change anything

We have been collectivist and tribalist for most of our history. Pure individualism is for faggots who want to die.

>We have been collectivist and tribalist for most of our history
Exactly. Where did we steer away from that? I've been trying to look back at history and see where things started to go bad. The rice theory is interesting, it's based on agricultural principles where most of us grew stuff like wheat and didnt need to help of others unlike rice farms. Obviously hunterer and gatherers were tribal as hell. Did (((Christianity))) teach us to hate each other because we're all sinners? Really gets the noggin thinking

sorry bro, 100 000k is not enough to have an easy life in Thailand. But it also depends on your life style. If your GF is from Thailand, ask her?

In BKK don't even think on living for less than 100k baht/month, you'll have a sad life.

But if you move to some godforgotten issan, or even Chiang Mai, 100k THB/month will be a good amount. You're still not there bro, keep on grinding.

Also, you'll need to marry your lady, getting a long term visa without work is getting more and more difficult.