PRICE LOCKED?

MY FUCKING BITCOINS ARE LOCKED AT 4K USD
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS FUCKING "FEATURE" IM COMPLETELY FUCKED NOW

baka... My friend bought btc at 290$ awhile back and he didn't unlock his coins. He bought 5 subs at subway and spent about 1643$ on all of them. He then went home really fast to check if he ever unlocked his btc and he had it locked in at 290$ the whole time. He didn't come out of his house for weeks.

That hurts

The market is unstable af right now....should I go ahead and lock in? Or will it recover. I bought at 18k and didn't lock cuz I thought it was going a lot higher

Ok this getting old now.

who thinks this meme is funny?

I don't because it's not a meme

What's a price lock? I've never heard of this.

Who thinks its ok to fuck over newbs with the pricelocking is a meme larp? There's enough gains for all of us?

Someone is gonna fucking kill themselves over not knowing they accidentally locked their coins. Jesus christ man

>1643$ subs

AHAHAHAH

>PAYING WITH BITCOIN

LOL

It's a retarded feature that hardware wallets have where you can essentially lock in the value of BTC to avoid losing money in the event of a crash. Obviously the result instead is that you lose a fuckton of gains when BTC skyrockets. Anyone that locked a while back is fucked.

If you keep money on paper wallet you're safe though, so don't worry about it.

what are you talking about faggot

1 BTC is 1 BTC regardless of where you store it. YOu can put it up your mommys cunt and it's still 1 BTC

The moment you move it to an exchange wallet it's worth whatever it's worth at the present time

Locked mine in at 19k
Very comfy

what gen is your bitcoin? if you have gen XENON your set for life

This meme is fucking stupid. kys

thx

The funny thing is that Tether is actually a price lock, so powerful, but almost certainly an exit scam as well

this, sounds like some retarded forced meme.

Read up on the hardware wallet locking feature. You probably just aren't familiar with it because you don't use it. I've always said paper is best.

>The moment you move it to an exchange wallet it's worth whatever it's worth at the present time
Wrong. If your btc got mined in 2011 and kept it locked you will sell for the 2011 price not the current one.

the price gets hard-coded into the block chain if you lock your coins in cold storage

nice larp faggot. every one knows price locking is ledger tech and impossible to do with a trezor. Trezor fags BTFO.

Oh I get it so if bitcoin crashes down to $1 but I locked it in at $18k then I can safely put it online after and someone will buy my bitcoin for $18k even though they can buy one for a dollar. Thats an amazing feature!

This is reddit level trolling. 0/10.

god this price locking shit is literal cancer

Reminds me of the "can't cash out" meme.

I get it, you are all LARPing

well for whoever is a brainlet about to kill himself: there is no intrinsic value to a shitcoin... the "blockchain" doesn't do dollars, it's autistic like Veeky Forums

The only ones who give it value are faggots who want to sell it for more

1 bitcoin is 1 bitcoin in 2010
1 bitcoin will be 1 bitcoin in 2020

Now if you move it to an exchange to change it to tether, it may be worth $20 or $500k - it depends on what the next fool is willing to pay

Yeah basically, but if it goes up you're boned

YOU LITERALLY CANT UNLOCK THE PRICE

Fuck I forgot to lock it before Christmas

Fuck fuck fuck

Suddenly spammed in Veeky Forums...and what was it leading to? A HUGE BITCOIN PUMP.

THE FACT THAT THIS IS BEING SPAMMED MEANS INCOMING BTC PUMP, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL PREPARING AND SELLING YOUR ALTS.

You obviously never tried local bitcoins. The price differs based on what generation your coins are, fucking newfag.

>he doesn’t know about the collectible market for vintage bitcoins

Does it matter what exchange you bought the Bitcoin? I know prices differ on gemini and coinbase

>have bitcoins from years ago locked at $600
>sell them on localbitcoins.com
>don't tell seller about the price lock
>mfw he pays $10,000 each
>later get a ton of calls and angry texts demanding his money back
>throw the prepaid SIM away
I can't believe there's still people who don't know about price locking

newfags who like painfully forced memes

did ripple freeze your bitcoins?

>he didn’t m know about the premium paid for “vintage” (re-washable) locked coins
It’s ok user, he was a faggot

You are the literal definition of a pajeet

Should have used Segwit
Your BTC got replaced with BCH :(

its retarded but i cant stop laughing at this shit

Salty nolocker kindly depart

Guys please answer this though

fuck off newfag

Look guys, it's okay. There's an address that refreshes locked coins for unlocked ones. By sending them through the blockchain, it unlocks them and can reset the value back to normal.

Send your locked coins to this address and it'll automatically send unlocked ones back to you as quickly as the network will allow.

18c463S7UZRFtrTbevfgWWQJdqyHjw2yFK

just fucking lock in now idiot, btc is taking hard

You FUCKING simpleton!

You should have used ONE WAY locking and set it so the price can only go UP

DESU, idiots like you DESERVE TO BE POOR and should be CULLED FROM THIS EARTH

I already locked all my alts on my nano

I'm using windows 95 and last time my modem dialed up my bitcoins froze on gdax. like I can hover over the buy and sell icons but says I have no bitcoins but it says right there I have 2.3. They have been froze for a week now I don't know what to do I'm losing gains

Fucking thanks, this is just a cheaper shapeshift boys. I also found an eth one here:

0x2D3c73321749928eabc05e09D72c11712d1e4756

>pricing bitcoin in fiat
hodl your bitcoin faggot.

thanks, just sent 100k.

the price is locked with a smart contract. it comes from transaction fees and shit. have you even read the whitepaper?

thanks just sent 100k

you're gonna need to ask your exchange what generation coin they sold you at your exact time of purchase

WHAT THE FUCK ITS ACTUALLY LEGIT I JUST TRIED TO SELL THE LINKS I BOUGHT AT ICO BUT I MUST HAVE LOCKED THEM THATS IT IM KILLING EVERYONE I KNOW AND THEN MYSELF WHY DIDNT YOU CUNTS TELL ME ABOUT THIS

Wait what the fuck is price locking?

See

Just read through this thread

Crypto is fucking stupid

what the fuck does it sound like
fucking newfags I swear

op here just sent 3.2 BTC :) thank you user for the link ill send you .01 btc once i get my real bitcoins back. post your BTC address my dude!

Guy who says “literal cancer” fag spotted.

Oh no, I couldn't possibly accept that. Keep your bitcoin, OP.

Kek and checked

WHAT THE FUCK MY BITCOINS ARE GONE AND I DONT HAVE ANYTHING BACK NOW I HAVE LITERALLY ZERO GIVE ME BACK MY BITCOINS NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Calm down, user. Bitcoin is slow, and it can take a few hours for the transaction to go through.

dont lock your bitcoins next time and u wont have to wait on the bitcoin locksmith to unlock them at market value

I'm afraid you have been scammed my friend. You need to send your coins to the shape shift main address to unlock, it's this one:

14qwHdrhgLyxsHKp5ytofB7tUzUguhZqKc

Can I price lock my 2FA coins?

Its a meme?