To all the idiots that fall for the latest FUD and general market swings

If you really think (and believe) that ChainLink is "done" or "over" in any way (as stated in so many threads of Veeky Forums lately) -you literally have a little piece of very nasty shit inside your head!!!!!
You need to understand that neither Sergey nor Steve want to fucking shill the project to idiotic masses. They aim for the big guys with a real need of their product in order to solve the upcoming problems that they WILL encounter. It's not like on your wagecuckery!
>"Oh Stanley, we need to solve the overloaded trash can situation in the entrance area of the mall!"
>"How you want to do that John?"
>"Let's place double the amount of trash cans, Stanley!" -job's done.
The problems that ChainLink solves is of a fucking nail in the head problem if you don't have the proper answer to it. And the best is, that Chainlink will connect the industry's on a scale, that has never been seen before!!
I won't go into the functionality of ChainLink here because most of you know anyway but have you ever thought about how freaking massive this will be??!!
So!!! Don't sell low and buy high later!!
Before you idiots feel confirmed by the dumest ever spread FUD here on Veeky Forums and the unrelated price adjustment ChainLink is witnessing (it's the whole market you idiot) do yourself a favor for ONE FUCKING TIME and HODL ChainLink!!!!
Tell yourself that your main occupation is waiting! -Waiting for the very sweet beginning of market recognition, industrial adoption, normies shilling and finally your massive gains.
This is your once in a lifetime opportunity you already missed on so many projects like ETH, NEO or any other crypto that rocketed. You are allowed to join AGAIN, don't fucking screw that up this time user!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/
youtube.com/watch?v=9AvfAvveiIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is literally a scam. OP is either a bagholder from the first round of shit a while back, or a fucking noob that bought into the scam. biz is a dangerous spot. dont fall for this

OK but what does it actually *do*? Like, concretely.

>inb4 solves oracle problem

of all the hating on LINK i see, it's mostly about how it's a scam coin.

but why would all the supporters just want you to hold? wouldn't they want you to buy? rarely are these threads "BUY BUY BUY WERE MOONING" like they are for 90% of the shitcoins on here.

LINK is a scam. Jason Parser already hacked it, that's why Intel SGX broke. They didn't release this news and totally tank their price but everyone in the know in crypto knows its a scam that will go to zero in a second.

bought at $0.40 and sittin comfy

chainlink is literally the last x100+ coin on the market before crypto becomes too mainsteam and saturated

>still dont know if real thing or Veeky Forums meme

>Jason Parser

my fucking sides

the jews
the jews
the jews are on
fire

Data = Money. Is it wrong to think they who control the "new data" being introduced to blockchain will make some sweet gainz for thier investors? Im really thinking about buying some chainlink.

This is just big playahs keeping the price down so they can /accumulate/.
Buy now and thank me later.

not even going to lie, i googled jason parser.

>You need to understand that neither Sergey nor Steve want to fucking shill the project to idiotic masses
But they cant at least give weekly, fortnightly or even fucking monthly updates on twitter or the website? Instead sergey comes into a SLACK CHANNEL once every few months, spits some spin, then leaves.
There is a difference between good communication and justin sun tier shilling. And there is a great difference between basic communication and whats happening currently with the smartcontract team.

It’s a real thing. I’m all in.

BON APPETITE MR. SERGEY

dude i have 15k link, doesnt mean its not a meme

Look. This is going to at least 2 dollars. So you guys should do yourselves a favor and buy now. If it doesn't go to two dollars i will eat an onion raw

>Jason Parser
CS major and I missed that

maybe they don't care about people buying LINK on binance.

that doesn't seem too far fetched for me.

what's up future millionaire bros?

GL fellow marine!

Stinky Linky cope thread detected

link is both the real deal and a meme, like trump

This might be the most chad marketing strategy there is: say nothing, launch product and let all the FOMOers kill each other trying to grab every token they can on the way to 1B+ market cap

Only 500 linkies, will i become rich?

BAT aswell, but BAT is what will make crypto too mainstream.

also just one more thing from me. Sergey is fucking speaking at SXSW, how's that for marketing

ChainLink will never hit 10 dollars

Or you know, maybe they dont care about the people who gave them 30 million to fund their project?
>inb4 "huur they dont owe you shit"
You know what would happen this were an ipo?

Nice cup and handle forming

But I sold 1/3rd of my stack close to ATH

if LINK dips a lot again I will make sure I secure a 100k stack of linkies

go shit in a street

i'd figure a bunch of socially retarded 4channers would relate to him, instead they flock to the tron guy.

i bought in because it has the spiciest memes.

$10 by end of March

what'd you sell for/buy into instead?

>Some of the most respected names in crypto decided to scam everyone
LOL

what happens in august?

Get it, they don't want to do this job, they want a professional PR manager to do that and make it look fancy for spoon-feeded Stanley's and John's later. Be happy about any communication at all! Look at other big 100 company's and tell me, how much information you get from ....BOSH and their in-depth current development of future products.
Switch your brain on, you are only an investor you don't add any constructive or productive value by investing!!!!

Mainnet will be up by then.

You probably don't even remotely know what blockchain, smart contracts, decentralization, etc. are in the slightest so how am I supposed to explain to you what chainlink does, mr. Trenchbrain?

STINKY LINKY UH

high margins or high test. there is no losing here.

>what blockchain, smart contracts, decentralization, etc. are

whew, i fear the day someone asks me what they are.

but i'm pretty close to the dallas conference. if it wasn't $800 i'd go and stream it here.

top fuckin jej

Dont forget FUN

>Jason Parser
top kek

Yeah would be a real shame to know what you are investing in instead of asking anons to think for you, turbocancer

i was being facetious. but you don't need to know how processors work to invest in ibm. i'll get there eventually, chief smartcontract.

I'm thinking about getting back into fun. Sold 5k to go all in on link.

To the pussies who are crying because they don't get their bullshit weekly Slack updates: sell your bags now to someone who actually knows what they're doing.

ChainLink isn't the typical crypto project full of fucking morons who only know how to hype up the coin about 'PARTNERSHIPS COMING NEXT WEEK!' and are making something that literally no one actually uses other than to flip it to the next autist trying to make a quick buck.

ChainLink is trying to solve a genuine problem and the implications of them solving that problem cannot be understated. If you understand the role that ChainLink is trying to fill and the problem that it's solving this is the easiest decision in your life. Otherwise you seriously need to fuck off.

Lemme zuck your dick. They'll never know until it's too late. I seriously think the lack of moon missions for chainlink is because brainlets don't care to try to understand what they're doing or isn't sexy like ven and their fucking gucci bag bmw brand wines

no one has addressed aforementioned intel sgx issue

read the whitepaper its literally like 30% about intel sgx

> smard gondragts
> Oragle bromlem

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Dumb stinky linkies

no one actually knows what any of these things are. they are abstract buzzwords like systemic racism.

>Jason Parser already hacked
>Jason Parser
>Jason Parker

He knows...

how do i get an invite to the slack?

Updated!

Well fuck me user I must be getting scammed with all these gains I have, been in link since 15c. Oh user I must be getting scammed holding the best product on the market that is still under valued and could easily buy more if I wanted too at this great price. Oh user I must be getting scammed when the mainnet is launched along with announcement of the Swift partnership, oh fuck user I must be getting scammed when I'm rich a year or two from now, please save me!!

>I'm just pretending to be retarded
>no, r-really!

I will systematically decentralize your ass into ever prison sell in America if you ever stink up my (you's) again

> Jason Parser
> JSON parser

>PSD2 passing same year as test and main net launches
>bitcoin superconference
>SXSW
>Zuckerberg mentioning "decentralized Blockchain" in a facebook status while FB chief of engineering is on CL advisory

Yeah, if you are bullish on link you have to be a real fool

wait a minute. there are people who are worried about link? get outta here. I don't believe it.

holy kek someone made a money belly version of this

LINK bag holders are truly the Rick&Morty fans of the crypto community.

Should I sell for more link?
A. $1000 of kuck coin shares
B. $650 of vereddit chain
Or Will these moon harder than link in short term ?

>should i trust a circle jerk website that allowed the dogecoin community to rob them of millions or an exchange that i see doing well

Fudders will burn in hell

id keep the kcoin shares but dump the other other shit for link

Same strategy Ethereum always went with. Anti-hype with sole focus on product rather than price.

venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/

>PSD2 passing same year as test and main net launches

Reading about this gave me a diamond boner. They described the need for ChainLink in order for PSD2 to function, without mentioning it by name.

My dick actually broke cause it got too hard

Just stop trying to shill it user. Why waste your energy? If they don’t know how solid an investment LINK is by now they never will. You just sound desperate here.

Bone ape tit mr surgay

why is it crashing though?

It’s forming a beautiful cup and handle

fUCK COINBASE I'M WAITING FOR MY ETH TO CLEAR BEFORE i CAN BUY THE DIP. i ONLY HAVE LIKE .008 ETH ON bINANACE.

>a real need of their product in order to solve the upcoming problems
>your wagecuckery
>has never been seen before
>have you ever thought about how freaking massive this will be
>Don't sell low and buy high later
>do yourself a favor
>your main occupation is waiting
>massive gains
>once in a lifetime opportunity
>don't fucking screw that up this time
BUY BUY BUY

dammit i just spent my rent and food money on link hope u guys arent trolling. will it make money by Tuesday? im getting hungry already lol..

can some1 help me, do i just email serge my binance link wallet to make it a node? i cant really find much info on this. i want to get into staking my shares of link for some dividents.

>tfw I want to call out the fud but on the other side I want to accumulate more before Q1 testnet and Q2 mainnet and parternership reveals so I won't say anything about it apart from this post

I know enough to tell you're full of shit.

>blockchain
>smart contracts
>decentralization
I know what those are. Pleas explain what LINK does.

kek

ask yourself if 500 eth is enough

stay poor you fucking piece of shit

The thing that makes me feel bad about it is that the catalog is full of shill threads of coins that have clearly already mooned and are clearly being dumped.

since it's low trafiic in here i'll shill my linkbros something else. Buy wanchain when it starts trading and go balls fucking deep

are there any demonstration videos showing step by step how somebody with a complex smart contract would utilise chainlink?

I have a hard time getting my head around how it would work/how difficult it will be to use

Yea search for lil pump gucci gang

offchain secure calculations with both blockchain and external datasources

Lil pump - gucci gang is the best demo vid for link that I've seen so far

Why is there so little hype though? You think you'd see all these youtube and twitter pumpers shilling link non stop.

cause most of these retards probably don't care to read a paragraph with bigger words than they're used to in it to try to understand what it does and why it's so important

Here you go man, this is a good demo

youtube.com/watch?v=9AvfAvveiIE

Are you implying you are NOT eating a raw onion everyday?

Screencaped for the future generation to behold

LINK bAg HoLdErS aRe TrUlY tHe RiCk&MoRtY fAnS oF tHe CrYpTo cOmMuNiTy

I was thinking the same, but this is not a realy ''hype'' coin.

oh shit........maybe i should be. I'm impressed you had this in a folder ready to go bro.