WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

buy the dip mate.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One of my friends wanted to get into crypto so I told him Bounty was a safe coin, and about a week ago he put $500 into BTNY

Everything dropped. Not because of bitcoin this time. What the fuck indeed.

SELLLLLLLLLLLLLL AHHHHHHH REEEEEEEE ITS GOING DOWN

Must be that "moon" you guys were promising for so long.

hold bounty bros

THREE FUCKING SELL WALLS NOW

Good time to sell

buy the dip

which dip

IM ALREADY ALL FUCKING IN user
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Faster faster, faster faster
There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing
Is it raining, is it snowing
Is a hurricane a-blowing
Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing
Are the fires of Hell a-glowing
Is the grisly reaper mowing
Yes, the danger must be growing
For the rowers keep on rowing
And they're certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing

Just hold.

That’s funny, I spent $300 on bounty three weeks ago, sold for $6500 three days ago.

No you didn’t

I bought in at .22 so im comfy. Might buy more.

what the fuck is going on? the word was that we were going to smash through $1 this week and likely hit $1.50

fuck it man, i will literally watch this go to 5 cents, fuck selling this is a good coin and isn't on any fucking exchanges yet

Good that I sold yesterday. user, next time take a look at the stats and think. The hype is over.
Protip: move to QLink before data is updated in coinmaketcap and new videos are released today.

the fuck is this logo? jewish cowboy bitcoin?