If you don't realize that Eich is organizing the biggest shill in history for BAT...

If you don't realize that Eich is organizing the biggest shill in history for BAT, you don't deserve the gains that are about to follow.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdANNc6sLI&feature=youtu.be&t=14m20s

He already has huge youtubers on board (16:28). And a a referral program that will be set in place and award others for joining the BAT/BRAVE movement. Huge publishers are already on board and they are already partnered with Coinbase:
twitter.com/brendaneich/status/894747143449083905
BAT will be a $50-$100 by the end of 2018. Screencap this. Eich vision and passion is strikingly similar to Vitaliks.

>2017 Money Skeleton brought us 100x
>2018 Slim Thicc money will bring us 100x

>tfw only 1600 BAT

am I gonna make it bros? I'm hoping this goes 3x before I can dump everything into my favorite shitcoin and officially become a stinky linky.

BAT will moon in a crazy way once it hits youtube.

BAT will be the biggest gainer this year. Screencap this.

just screncapped it bro don't worry. when should I post it?

December 31st 2018.

>mfw $20 bat

and it will be awesome.

BATPepeJesus demands more memes!

It's habbading, bud.

Will pay BAT for OC memes.

I also made the 1st 4 in the thread and many more. Will continue even after moonbase is built.
0x68f900847ee73a1eeb038d40b2a4a2b6c05d2d46

why buy bat over adst? shill me

Adshares is way lower cap and could take off in a big way. However, BAT is more established and a safer bet at this point. I'd say get a little of both.

Brendan"Big Brain" Eich, great browser, connections, awesome tech, coinbase, there are tons of reasons. Also PewDiePie. Also the best memes on biz.

I have both but way more BAT.

This my one from last thread it's kinda shit though but...
Slim Thicc money

When is moontime?$

I suck at photoshop, can someone make an edit of the lion king, when the monkey is holding simba, but with pewdiepie and brave?

I'm on it.

Brendan Eich said his company is not worth more than price of an airport latte

$5 - $8

From what I remember, he said thats about how much people will make per month if they choose to watch ads. Meaning don't quit your wagecuck job to watch ads

Because adshares is run by 2 guys in their garage, and Eich has a whole team of employees who get paid Salary. Also, Eich has connections to everyone in the industry.

For you.

Lol, great! Its better than what I had in mind

Don't mention it batbro, just spread the word about BAT!

I suck at photoshop, can someone make an edit of rachel aldana, with Brendan Eich's face?

SPREAD THE WORD MA NIGGAZ

I wanna my mercedes by the end of the year :*

Don't worry, Eich has the the smarteste plan for user growth/referrals. This shit is about to spread like wildfire.